My photofeeler results

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
Screenshot 20220428 215629

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 15827, currylightskin and 1 other person
"smart" metric, JFL :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel and Birdcell
Why is it so low ? I look like average normie or what ?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Magemedov Habibi how are you ??? Long time no see 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙🙏🙏🙏🙏

Why is it so low ? I look like average normie or what ?
you are Chad and mog me, very very very very very very very OVER OVER OVER for me! :feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Birdcell
you need thicker neck asap

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
you are Chad and mog me, very very very very very very very OVER OVER OVER for me! :feelsohgod:
Chad my ass , lol one girl I managed to ltr (mtb) leaves me on delivered and doesn't even care about me jfl so overr

• So Sad
Reactions: justbentbro and Deleted member 19994
harmonycel

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Birdcell
Chad my ass , lol one girl I managed to ltr (mtb) leaves me on delivered and doesn't even care about me jfl so overr
My looksmatch in 2022 is polluted air :feelsohgod:

• JFL
be glad you atleast communicate with foids, i personally never spoke to a girl in my life

you need rope asap

• JFL
Photofeeler doesn't matter. I used the pics that were rated 5s on dating apps and got told i'm pretty by htb+ girls . Photofeeler Is for bitter landwhales and roasties

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and justbentbro
I've told you before janni. You are high psl with extraordinary bones but let down by the overall harmony and width of your face. Still good looking tho, definitely not a normie.

• Love it
You had very high prenatal t, it's good but also makes you look less smart&trustworthy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 19994
Photofeeler doesn't matter. I used the pics that were rated 5s on dating apps and got told i'm pretty by htb+ girls . Photofeeler Is for bitter landwhales and roasties
it does. if youre a chad youll always do really good. if youre ugly to decent looking then it just spews shit numbers

it does. if youre a chad youll always do really good. if youre ugly to decent looking then it just spews shit numbers
cope. chico got rated low too there. it's only about the quality of the photo the background and the pose. just look at the chad in the main page jfl

Didn’t you say she was obsessed with you for years? :lul:

Mogs me anyway.