MY PHYSICS TEACHER SENT ME TO SUMMER SCHOOL (BALKANCELS GTFIH)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
Samo u jebenim slumsima Zagreba

Basically my avg is a D almost a C but the utter roastie whore FAILED ME AND NOW ME AND A FEW OF MY BHAIS HAVE TO GO TO A 3-DAY SUMMER SCHOOL STARTING FROM 1.7.:lul::lul::lul:. JFL AT THIS CLOWN JEWISH WORLD

My overall average is 4.0 which basically makes me a straight B student which is very good if u go to a gymnasium like me. The roastie had to fuck with me tho obviously.

@shizuku11111 @cytoplasm @apocalypse @hopecel @BoredPrince @Clown Show @TsarTsar444 @URL code

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers, ascension, hopecel and 6 others
Over for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emo, WhoTookVendetta and aspiringexcel
foid teacher passes chad only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: USERΝAME, ascension, PickleTheSlayer and 9 others
View attachment 2993279

Basically my avg is a D almost a C but the utter roastie whore FAILED ME AND NOW ME AND A FEW OF MY BHAIS HAVE TO GO TO A 3-DAY SUMMER SCHOOL STARTING FROM 1.7.:lul::lul::lul:. JFL AT THIS CLOWN JEWISH WORLD

My overall average is 4.0 which basically makes me a straight B student which is very good if u go to a gymnasium like me. The roastie had to fuck with me tho obviously.

@shizuku11111 @cytoplasm @apocalypse @hopecel @BoredPrince @Clown Show @TsarTsar444 @URL code
What happens if you just refuse to go?

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel
What happens if you just refuse to go?
Then i have to write an exam of the whole year. :lul: I will go its just that it will take 13 days out of my holidays + have to delay my trip to china FOR THE 3RD TIME:feelswhy: also @Michael Myers this is the sort of bs us balkancels go thru with our petty profesors that earn 1000 jewros a month:lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Michael Myers, Xangsane and 1 other person
Then i have to write an exam of the whole year. :lul: I will go its just that it will take 13 days out of my holidays + have to delay my trip to china FOR THE 3RD TIME:feelswhy: also @Michael Myers this is the sort of bs us balkancels go thru with our petty profesors that earn 1000 jewros a month:lul:
Why you want to go to China?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
better start learning how to cope buddy

• So Sad
Because i was supposed to go in april but there was trouble w my visa:feelswhy: And im a gookologist and love chinks.
I'd advise against that. China's very anti foreigner at the moment. Vietnam is always good though.

• JFL
I'd advise against that. China's very anti foreigner at the moment. Vietnam is always good though.
Complete tales. There was many hungarians gettung on the flight (i was in an airport in budapest)

lol are u dumb how can u fail highschool is a meme

• JFL
lol are u dumb how can u fail highschool is a meme
Because she hates me. I dont have bad enough grades to fail but she failed me and my bhais. One of them has a B avg and she still failed him:lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: hopecel
Complete tales. There was many hungarians gettung on the flight (i was in an airport in budapest)
Trust me mane. They were going there to study or do business. China's not the place to go now. The government there promotes hatred towards foreigners. It's not like over here. There's a hive mind that you cannot understand because it does not exist outside of China.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, WhoTookVendetta and aspiringexcel
Trust me mane. They were going there to study or do business. China's not the place to go now. The government there promotes hatred towards foreigners. It's not like over here. There's a hive mind that you cannot understand because it does not exist outside of China.
Tales yet again + im on a vacation not studying or doing bussines

And why would they hate a slavcel when we are bhais?

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Tales yet again + im on a vacation not studying or doing bussines

And why would they hate a slavcel when we are bhais?
Trust me, you're not "bhais" just because their leadership has your little country by the balls. The common belief among the people there are that they are the superior race on this earth, and that all the problems they experience on an economic level come from foreigners.

I've spent 10 years living there in 13 different cities, speak the language, and have family there. Foreigners are not welcome. Go and find out for yourself though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, hopecel and WhoTookVendetta

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, aspiringexcel and hopecel
Trust me, you're not "bhais" just because their leadership has your little country by the balls. The common belief among the people there are that they are the superior race on this earth, and that all the problems they experience on an economic level come from foreigners.

I've spent 10 years living there in 13 different cities, speak the language, and have family there. Foreigners are not welcome. Go and find out for yourself though.
rice brahs are just afraid of BWC/BBC takeover
View attachment 2993279

kakav supak od profesorke

najgore kada istresaju akumulirani nedostatak Chadovog kurca nad nama incelima :ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and aspiringexcel
Is this an ioi

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and hopecel

Ugh. Tales yet again. I have many chink friends (only one of them ik irl tho) stop your schizo ramblings. No proof no care.
rice brahs are just afraid of BWC/BBC takeover

kakav supak od profesorke

najgore kada istresaju akumulirani nedostatak Chadovog kurca nad nama incelima :ogre::ogre::ogre:
Treba ju na goli otok poslat planiramo joj barem gume izbusit jer znamo gdje zivi:lul:
Is this an ioi
JFL

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
She wasn't grading your schoolwork, she was grading your face :feelswah:

3370267 F2B877B5 31F8 4525 9A81 EC301880DD53

• So Sad
That’s brutal bhai. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:Wait you have been to China before and you’re going again? Mirin hard bhai. :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy: I went to have sushi yesterday and the Chinese restaurant gave me an extra roll for free :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: I think it’s because I always give a small tip, so that’s nice of them. :feelsokman:

• Love it
She wasn't grading your schoolwork, she was grading your face :feelswah:

View attachment 2994607
And shes a tallcel 180cm mtb too:lul:
That’s brutal bhai. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:Wait you have been to China before and you’re going again? Mirin hard bhai. :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy: I went to have sushi yesterday and the Chinese restaurant gave me an extra roll for free :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: I think it’s because I always give a small tip, so that’s nice of them. :feelsokman:
That happend to me before i go to specific restaurants often. And yes i have been to slums of china when i was 10 but now i was supposed to go in april but i had problems w my visa

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
That happens to me sometimes before i go to specific restaurants often. And yes i have been to slums of china when i was 10 but now i was supposed to go in april but i had problems w my visa
Yeah the 4th time I went there they did that, which was a nice surprise because normally restaurants don't do that you know? Though the Korean restaurant gives my brother free drinks sometimes, they cost 10 jewros together but this dude gives them to my brother for free, mirin him. I wanna go to China as well. :feelswah:

• Love it
Yeah the 4th time I went there they did that, which was a nice surprise because normally restaurants don't do that you know? Though the Korean restaurant gives my brother free drinks sometimes, they cost 10 jewros together but this dude gives them to my brother for free, mirin him. I wanna go to China as well. :feelswah:
JFL a whole trip to china or japan costs less than spending 2 weeks in slums of Dubrovnik.

They do that very often but it happens more often to my foidbhai than me (blackpilled yet again) they do it to be nice to loyal customers.

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
JFL a whole trip to china or japan costs less than spending 2 weeks in slums of Dubrovnik.

They do that very often but it happens more often to my foidbhai than me (blackpilled yet again) they do it to be nice to loyal customers.
I thought East Asia was even more expensive than the slums of Dubrovnik. JFL. And yeah that's true, but in my brother's case he did it the very first time he ordered. :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

• Woah