My physique has gone to shit

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
I'm legit a skinnyfat disgrace now

This is what you get when you're undisciplined with training and diet + having garbage genetics and hormones

How the fuck is it even possible for me to have such small shoulder and arm joints :feelsree:

magic the gathering table flip GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, edodalic29, Nick.Harte and 12 others

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Looks Turkish

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hypernormie, 6PSLcel, lordgandy2000 and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hypernormie, Chintuck22, Ascending2Tyrone and 5 others
brutal how after all this years of lifting you look even worse then most normies untrained thats deadass sad im ngl

brutal how after all this years of lifting you look even worse then most normies untrained thats deadass sad im ngl
I mog most normies to oblivion even in this state

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
This pic was insane tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hypernormie and forevergymcelling
Stop fishing for compliments fat nigga

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: infini and forevergymcelling
Manletmachine tier physique

Solid 12 inch clavicle

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
i dont workout for months and my muscles are still there and juicy, still fit, maybe gained a bit of fat but the fat doesn't touch my abs, i feel like i could be a phenome if i consistantly trained :feelskek: so over if you are lazy and filled with sloth

it was never good in the first place, my bhai.

u look the exact same as u looked 5 yrs ago... lol

15 plus bf and hairy chest

Literally built to get dominated by gay men

• Love it
Reactions: forevergymcelling
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: infini and Moggedbyevery1
What's your current weight, and honestly, what's your goal gymcelling wise at this point?

Been maintaining very low bodyfat for the past six months after a decade of bulking and cutting, and I've NEVER been happier. Face is always hollow and sharp, look sick as fuck in fitted tshirts/tank tops, and I walk around 24/7 with high energy and confidence from always looking aesthetic.

Still slowly gaining strength and size, and I'll never go back to big bulks and cuts. Bulking isn't even necessary to build muscle. You can absolutely stay lean yearround while gaining size slowly, and destroying aesthetics to slightly speed up growth is retarded IMO as a looksmaxxer.

• +1
Reactions: infini
given that you morph everything left and right i assume you look even worse, portugese little rat

5ft7? in hockey boots, maybe

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
Damn. You look like maher

you have thin wrists, this explains everything

Drake computer

ideal bf% for looking gymcelled in clothes tho

I only look gymcelled without a top on, I need to giga bulk for the next year even if I temporarily ruin my face from bloat

• +1
if thats your current physique its still isnt that bad

Didn't go to shit... It went to curry town.

1 mini cycle & ur good

Tbh shit forearm genetics is one of the worst flaws a man can have, it makes you look weak even if you got muscular body and upper arms. My wrists and forearms are so thin i often get wristmogged by non-fat women.

• +1
solo pics are kinda useless since you cant get a good read on overall size

Tbh shit forearm genetics is one of the worst flaws a man can have, it makes you look weak even if you got muscular body and upper arms. My wrists and forearms are so thin i often get wristmogged by non-fat women.
Both my parents wrist and forearm mlg me.

Growing up fat with shit diet and shit sleep fucked me up 100%. Even my mum’s wrist are robust so I don’t think it’s genetics. Something went seriously wrong with my development. 18 years of mouthbreathing too

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
solo pics are kinda useless since you cant get a good read on overall size
21” bideltoid

Frame and girth mog most guys - me next to two other gymcel users from incelcon (far right)

and me at my most gymcelled

"forevergymcelling"

18 years of mouthbreathing too
Mouthbreathing is borderline impossible to avoid so long as you are holding your mouth open only during inhale when doing highly intense cardio, especially swimming and moderate jogging to sprinting. I kind of believe it's a cope.