My Plan After Everything That's Happened In The Past Few Months

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

My only goal is to ascend and fight back
In the course of 4 months, my life completely changed. From 0 to 100.

Before the the blackpill, I was redpilled, and after the blackpill, I'm returning back to some redpill ideals, even though I know the blackpill is fundamentally true.

People from my old Elementary School and Middle School follow me on Instagram, people in my University campus know who I am, I get messages from my brother's friends on tiktok. 4 - 5 million total views from the Fitxfearless video means everyone in my city, essentially knows.

In terms of financial future, I have none because my online footprint is in the negatives.

Social reputation, in the negatives.

The classes I'm in, I'm failing because the classes are harder and I was in a dilemma over the point of University.

My life is far from normal, but in my childhood my life wasn't normal either. I got motivated listening to Andrew Tate because "Some people can't live normal lives", and I'm one of those people. Because I'm not normal, my life was never normal, the rest of my life can no longer be normal.

My plan is to escape the matrix, as in get financially stable outside of a job. And I'm going to post controversial content online.

If life is a chessboard, I'm doing the most unpredictable move. I'm going to make my online footprint worse. Because living a private life and try to clear my online image isn't possible when a video gets mass views and reposted. It's impossible to hide, so I'm facing things head on and dealing with whatever ramification happens. Trying to make my life better made my life worse, so if I make my life worse, my life will get better.

The thing I realized is famous people don't have to worry about reputation like normal people. Myron Gaines can wear a KKK outfit and do the Hitler salute, it doesn't matter. Sneako can be a cuck, doesn't matter. Drake can be a pedophile, doesn't matter. Andrew Tate can be a rapist, doesn't matter. It only matters when you depend on a traditional job, and you're an unknown individual.

I believe the best way to "fix" my unfixable life, is to work as hard as possible, try to become as famous as possible, and try to get to a point where I'm making +6 figures outside of a traditional job.

I'm going to catch up in University because I'm waking up at 4 am everyday for the rest of my life. The reason I plan to do this is I also want free speech. On incels.is, I was talking about an Incel Revolution and ascending as an incel. That wasn't out of jest. The reason I like what Andrew Tate says so much is the matrix clearly exists. If I want to talk about what I want, do what I want, then I have to escape the matrix by getting as much influence as possible, and making money outside of a traditional job, then I can start an incel revolution.

My life is already over, so I'll consider myself a Martyr. It logically makes sense, despite how asinine my plan may sound, because if someone's entire life upto now wasn't normal, then logically it doesn't make sense for their future to be normal. It has to be extremely abnormal in either side. No corporate position is going to hire me, so I have to start now to find some way to get income outside of the traditional method.

Living a private life won't work, because there's no way I could live a private life, and 2, I don't want to hide for the rest of my life. The way to "fix" my reputation, is to somehow get more views then the FitxFearless video on my content, and it's the only "revenge" possible.

Millions of people humiliate me, then I hide to never be seen again? What sort of resistance is that? If I consider myself a Martyr, I'll grind and post content for 10 years, and eventually, when I'm 28 and escaped the matrix, they can google me and see an ugly fuck managed to escape the matrix, get jacked, make money, and ascend whilst they're working their 9 - 5 like a brokie and somehow get millions of views on my own content. And as I grow, the movement of incel revolution will grow.

The incel revolution will grow until I die. And I refuse to hide against this world. I will live like a Martyr. With stress and despair. Not knowing if I'm going to die, metaphorically or literally.

I refuse to live a normal life, even if it is naive or stupid, and I'll fight the world until I die. Living a normal life, going down the traditional path, it's something simply impossible for me.

And if I'm one of the millions who fail, then I'll experience more extreme abnormality, and I'll grind until either I die or achieve my desires.

I'm leaving .org for a while, I already left .is for a while.

"The incel revolution will grow until I die. I refuse to live a normal life, because society prevented me from living so." - Sasukecel

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, silently_said and truthhurts
where the beer at

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
donโ€™t forget to take your meds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Nirvana
In the course of 4 months, my life completely changed. From 0 to 100.

Before the the blackpill, I was redpilled, and after the blackpill, I'm returning back to some redpill ideals, even though I know the blackpill is fundamentally true.

People from my old Elementary School and Middle School follow me on Instagram, people in my University campus know who I am, I get messages from my brother's friends on tiktok. 4 - 5 million total views from the Fitxfearless video means everyone in my city, essentially knows.

In terms of financial future, I have none because my online footprint is in the negatives.

Social reputation, in the negatives.

The classes I'm in, I'm failing because the classes are harder and I was in a dilemma over the point of University.

My life is far from normal, but in my childhood my life wasn't normal either. I got motivated listening to Andrew Tate because "Some people can't live normal lives", and I'm one of those people. Because I'm not normal, my life was never normal, the rest of my life can no longer be normal.

My plan is to escape the matrix, as in get financially stable outside of a job. And I'm going to post controversial content online.

If life is a chessboard, I'm doing the most unpredictable move. I'm going to make my online footprint worse. Because living a private life and try to clear my online image isn't possible when a video gets mass views and reposted. It's impossible to hide, so I'm facing things head on and dealing with whatever ramification happens. Trying to make my life better made my life worse, so if I make my life worse, my life will get better.

The thing I realized is famous people don't have to worry about reputation like normal people. Myron Gaines can wear a KKK outfit and do the Hitler salute, it doesn't matter. Sneako can be a cuck, doesn't matter. Drake can be a pedophile, doesn't matter. Andrew Tate can be a rapist, doesn't matter. It only matters when you depend on a traditional job, and you're an unknown individual.

I believe the best way to "fix" my unfixable life, is to work as hard as possible, try to become as famous as possible, and try to get to a point where I'm making +6 figures outside of a traditional job.

I'm going to catch up in University because I'm waking up at 4 am everyday for the rest of my life. The reason I plan to do this is I also want free speech. On incels.is, I was talking about an Incel Revolution and ascending as an incel. That wasn't out of jest. The reason I like what Andrew Tate says so much is the matrix clearly exists. If I want to talk about what I want, do what I want, then I have to escape the matrix by getting as much influence as possible, and making money outside of a traditional job, then I can start an incel revolution.

My life is already over, so I'll consider myself a Martyr. It logically makes sense, despite how asinine my plan may sound, because if someone's entire life upto now wasn't normal, then logically it doesn't make sense for their future to be normal. It has to be extremely abnormal in either side. No corporate position is going to hire me, so I have to start now to find some way to get income outside of the traditional method.

Living a private life won't work, because there's no way I could live a private life, and 2, I don't want to hide for the rest of my life. The way to "fix" my reputation, is to somehow get more views then the FitxFearless video on my content, and it's the only "revenge" possible.

Millions of people humiliate me, then I hide to never be seen again? What sort of resistance is that? If I consider myself a Martyr, I'll grind and post content for 10 years, and eventually, when I'm 28 and escaped the matrix, they can google me and see an ugly fuck managed to escape the matrix, get jacked, make money, and ascend whilst they're working their 9 - 5 like a brokie and somehow get millions of views on my own content. And as I grow, the movement of incel revolution will grow.

The incel revolution will grow until I die. And I refuse to hide against this world. I will live like a Martyr. With stress and despair. Not knowing if I'm going to die, metaphorically or literally.

I refuse to live a normal life, even if it is naive or stupid, and I'll fight the world until I die. Living a normal life, going down the traditional path, it's something simply impossible for me.

And if I'm one of the millions who fail, then I'll experience more extreme abnormality, and I'll grind until either I die or achieve my desires.

View attachment 3241644

I'm leaving .org for a while, I already left .is for a while.

"The incel revolution will grow until I die. I refuse to live a normal life, because society prevented me from living so." - Sasukecel
Andrew Tate is a controlled opposition tho. Wish you the best regardless brocel.
Looking forward to see your videos aswell. Your video, donโ€™t let looks prevent succeeding, motivated me a bit
:feelsgood:

What are your socials bhai.
I wanna be part of the Incel Revolution from day 1

What are your socials bhai.
I wanna be part of the Incel Revolution from day 1
After some snooping I found them.

Abdoulaye on YouTube? Subscribed.
abdoulaye_yt_ on Instagram? Followed.
abdoulaye_yt on TikTok? Followed.
r/AbdoulayeTarnagda on Reddit? Joined.

We're gonna escape the matrix

Users who are viewing this thread