My plan for getting lean at 15

cromagnon

cromagnon

Celtic Prince Mogger
Eating in a 500 calorie deficit with high protein foods rich in micronutrients. [1900cals per day]

Cardio every single day

Going to try and hit the gym

That’s it

@DalitBoss @noobs

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and cavy
Dogshit.

You have to wait until 29 at least to have an impressive barely jacked body.

• JFL
Reactions: Prisms7, nathan, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 3 others
why not tag me. 😕

goodluck bhai

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and cromagnon
Mirin doing it the natural way

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, cavy, ryuken and 1 other person
good luck wish you the best

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, cavy and cromagnon
How to become manlet tutorial

How to become manlet tutorial
How will this make me a manlet if I’m just fixing my high BF% and getting a leaner toned body

Isn’t that literally healthier + I’m eating healthy foods and non-goyslop

Don't start off doing cardio everyday. Eventually your body will get used to it and you won't be able to take it to the next level. An example of what I mean is

You start off with 300 cal deficit. Cardio twice a week. Once you start to get lean and the fat loss slows down, you add two more cardio sessions a week. Then a few weeks later you drop to 500 k cals. Constantly shocking your body. It's just old bodybuilding wisdom that instead of going all out from the start , slowly increase the deficit /amount of cardio done.

Besides, at your age, you should be more focused on lifting as opposed to cardio. Obviously do both. But if you're not playing a sport, it's the perfect time to make gains. You're basically in a perfect spot to build muscle at this age, and if you start lifting heavy and intensely now, it will change your bones and and you will grow up with a better hormone profile which in turns makes your bones bigger, frame grow into a bigger place, stronger facial bones etc.

At your age, you will lose fat super easily, and you can also build alot of muscle, and if you're a begginer overall to working out, you can build lots of muscle while losing fat. You could not do cardio at all, probably eat 2300 ish calories a day, workout hard and lose fat while getting stronger and stronger each week. It's called beginner gains, and they are especially noticeable when you start lifting as a teen. Don't squander it on too much cardio and too little calories.

If you lift heavy and with intensity, eat well (protein and fats), sleep alot, and stay consistent, you will definitely make changes in not only your muscles, but your frame, confidence and bone structure. So yeah sorry for the rant . Peace

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and cromagnon
caloric deficit can cause growth to slow down
only drastic insane cal deficits tho, no?

if im simply getting leaner and losing a bit of extra fat it shouldnt do much

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
only drastic insane cal deficits tho, no?

if im simply getting leaner and losing a bit of extra fat it shouldnt do much
yeah i wouldnt worry too much abt height with that cal deficit but i mean its still gonna impact it

prime bodyfat is 12-15% i believe to maximize growth (from google idk if its true I might do a thread on it)
so aim around there