My plan for world domination

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
contact iranian reza shah sympathisers get financial backing from modi. invade pakistan and create akhand bharat. fund the genocide of indian muslims especially @CFW432 and his whore of a sister. Ask scandis to join me becuase of shared r1a haplogroup propaganda. eugenics program of pajeets completely abolish abo dna and minimise ivc dna in a few generations. Invade afghanistan and kill the talibans do the same eugenics there. by this time the UN would have taken note but ill also create propaganda that jewws and brahmins have similar roots. increase christian muslim conflict all over the world. bomb syria and iraq. demoralise muzzies by capturing muzahhadins and create slow torture gore videos in isis quality . demolish all mosques in the middle east. id have most of east asia and some parts of europe in my control at this point. reveal my paganism ideology only after the christians have killed muslims. give them a choice to become pauline christianity or hindu or be killed. absorb christianity and hinduism into one to create a theocratic pagan empire. Fund hindu architecture and breed white elephants. Nuke south india and china. Nuke most of africa. Create beautiful people one world united under lord Krishna.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
@Gonthar

I am become death type shit innit

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
scandis are mostly haplogroup I :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: and no one wants to join with sem2sem cowpiss drinkers.

Vu2c720m5y781
A moment of appreciation for all the neochodes eak67qp0ah 540x296

I’ll put your whore of a sis on sale to get money to fund my evil schemes
bruh ur literally a shitskin and shes lightskin chadpreet/mena only. You could only ever get feet pics from lightskin curry foids :3.

Last edited:
bruh ur literally a shitskin and shes lightskin chadpreet/mena only. You could only ever get feet pics from lightskin curry foids :3.
I’m going to sell her for money you moron. Those inbred muzzie genes raped your iq as well?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25913
Entertaining thread