My plan to become even more nt

kalluss

kalluss

"Restarting in 12 minutes and 58 seconds"
1 talk to 1/3 of the people I see whether that be a random dude waiting for the bus or a old men sitting on the bench the conversation must not be some hey do you have the time? It has to include a story/compliment/moral

2 smile more and seem more motivated to be talking to such and don’t have that austim stare

3 wear something a bit more unique must be casual not trying to show off but not coping the thug around me

4 don’t act cold there is no fucking reason to do so

5 ask about what they are wearing for some reason I can go in a 1h convo about what their wearing which is weird because the person is enjoying that I care (I don’t mentally)

6 if I were to talk about myself try to include the most nt bullshit like ohh I do this type of thing I do hiking with the lads and shit (idk what to add)

7 stop the conversation with someone with a question or a deep though so they will always think about it

8 talk about something they can change

9 act like you know what your talking about and if there are talking about a topic create a fake not story

“no nt for your face”
Sadly I would have to agree but at my school most guys who slay are ltn very nt I hope you guys give me more tips for my plan because it still has room to improve

Tldnr ?
>
Engage positively with stories or compliments, show interest in others, steer conversations toward relatable topics, leave deep questions, and contribute confidently with a creative twist.

I would just suggest reading the nine points it’s not that long bruh

Don’t feel like doing all this put I’ll still try it out