My plan to not being made a victim by the norwood reaper

HighTierNormie

HighTierNormie

aesthetic ethnic
Ayo chums, this is my long term plan to avoid the norwood reaper

As some of you may know i have made a thread before on getting a half botched hair transplant to fix my naturally high hairline where most of my goals were not reached and i ended up burning through 2500 grafts.
since im 19 years old and black my donor can probably only get around 4000 grafts max before it becomes a patchy mess so the next surgery i get will be my last one, as a result, *if* i ever start losing my hair in the future, which is a possibility i have to be extremely proactive as unless they start cloning hair follicles i wont be able to keep getting hair transplants.

After my next transplant, i plan to stay on 0.5mg of fin 3 times a week and titrating upwards if I continue to shed, then if I were to get any side effects then it's straight to trt for life.

the truth about libido and fin is that yes normal people do need dht for healthy libido function, most of the time your test is high enough to make up the difference depsite it being "less androgenic".
remember all androgens can be used to sustain a healthy libido in place of dht which is why some bodybuilders on tren get a crazy high libido

if fin doesn't work then I'll move onto topicals like ru and maybe oral dutasteride.

Lastly, finasteride and trt will basically make me infertile and/or have absolutely horrible semen quality so i plan to freeze my sperm before taking any drugs since you can do that up to 20 years without any negative affects

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 7076
dn rd but i hope u have perfect hair no one deserves this curse called norwooding

• +1
Reactions: thecel, ProAcktiv, faggotchadlite and 3 others
how people here be 19 and already get their 2nd hairtransplant jfl Im mirin your dedication tho
youre not on fin already or whats your current protocol?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, RealTruecel and HighTierNormie
how people here be 19 and already get their 2nd hairtransplant jfl Im mirin your dedication tho
youre not on fin already or whats your current protocol?
nothing i haven't lost any hair and have been monitoring my hair shedding with a shower hair catcher, i don't have much balding on my mum's side of the family but had a naturally very high hairline that made me effectively look like a norwood 3 literally from birth, if i do start losing hair my protocol would start with topicals, then move onto fin once i reach age 25 or so, if i shed faster i'll bite the bullet and take fin

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
nothing i haven't lost any hair and have been monitoring my hair shedding with a shower hair catcher, i don't have much balding on my mum's side of the family but had a naturally very high hairline that made me effectively look like a norwood 3 literally from birth, if i do start losing hair my protocol would start with topicals, then move onto fin once i reach age 25 or so, if i shed faster i'll bite the bullet and take fin
aight makes perfect sense then Im kinda in the same boat started with topicals and will take fin in the future. also ordered test so I get used to it lmao

aight makes perfect sense then Im kinda in the same boat started with topicals and will take fin in the future. also ordered test so I get used to it lmao
are you planning to take test forever?, im thinking of taking trt in the nearish future but dont know if its worth the hastle since i wouldnt be able to stop once i start

As some of you may know i have made a thread before on getting a half botched hair transplant to fix my naturally high hairline where most of my goals were not reached and i ended up burning through 2500 grafts.
since im 19 years old and black my donor can probably only get around 4000 grafts max before it becomes a patchy mess so the next surgery i get will be my last one, as a result, *if* i ever start losing my hair in the future, which is a possibility i have to be extremely proactive as unless they start cloning hair follicles i wont be able to keep getting hair transplants.

After my next transplant, i plan to stay on 0.5mg of fin 3 times a week and titrating upwards if I continue to shed, then if I were to get any side effects then it's straight to trt for life.

the truth about libido and fin is that yes normal people do need dht for healthy libido function, most of the time your test is high enough to make up the difference depsite it being "less androgenic".
remember all androgens can be used to sustain a healthy libido in place of dht which is why some bodybuilders on tren get a crazy high libido

if fin doesn't work then I'll move onto topicals like ru and maybe oral dutasteride.

Lastly, finasteride and trt will basically make me infertile and/or have absolutely horrible semen quality so i plan to freeze my sperm before taking any drugs since you can do that up to 20 years without any negative affects

fin and trt won't make you infertile we have clomid + hcg

Dalosirvat releasing next year in Turkey 🇹🇷

Dalosirvat releasing next year in Turkey 🇹🇷

I believe Dalosirvat + Dutasteride will be the first hair loss prevention combo that’ll be 99.9%> effective at decent regrowth to nw0 and maintaining it. (considering you’re not already NW3-4+). Dalosirvat is SM04554 btw.

First hair loss treatment to go through all 3 phases of clinical trials and it all started back in Oct 2013.

Samumed (now Biosplice Therapeutics) are still in private equity and should Dalosirvat really change the game I see them being right at the top of the pharma biotech industry in the next decade.

I believe Dalosirvat + Dutasteride will be the first hair loss prevention combo that’ll be 99.9%> effective at decent regrowth to nw0 and maintaining it. (considering you’re not already NW3-4+). Dalosirvat is SM04554 btw.

First hair loss treatment to go through all 3 phases of clinical trials and it all started back in Oct 2013.

Samumed (now Biosplice Therapeutics) are still in private equity and should Dalosirvat really change the game I see them being right at the top of the pharma biotech industry in the next decade.
holy shit
there are actually lot of new things coming out
is dalosirvat like ru? or similar?

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh

Mr.Norwood will come knocking no matter how hard you try

holy shit
there are actually lot of new things coming out
is dalosirvat like ru? or similar?
No it’s completely different and one of a kind. Read the thread I wrote as x30001 that I linked a few posts up.

It’s a Wnt/Beta Catenin agonist and stimulates the pathway by replicating a molecule that agonises the Wnt receptor. In MPB prone people their bodies don’t have the exosome that carrier Wnt to agonise the Wnt/B Catenin pathway in the way that non-prone people have.

It’s basically all to do with the rate of growth during the anagen phases of the hair cycle. Nothing to do with hair loss or AA. You’ll still lose hair on dalorsirvant but you’ll have anagen phases similar or close to similar to someone who isn’t genetically prone.

I posted some comparisons about it being a see-saw effect. Under active anagen phases, over active catagen phases and how SM basically corrects the under-active anagen phases that MPB prone people have.

No it’s completely different and one of a kind. Read the thread I wrote as x30001 that I linked a few posts up.

It’s a Wnt/Beta Catenin agonist and stimulates the pathway by replicating a molecule that agonises the Wnt receptor. In MPB prone people their bodies don’t have the exosome that carrier Wnt to agonise the Wnt/B Catenin pathway in the way that non-prone people have.

It’s basically all to do with the rate of growth during the anagen phases of the hair cycle. Nothing to do with hair loss or AA. You’ll still lose hair on dalorsirvant but you’ll have anagen phases similar or close to similar to someone who isn’t genetically prone.

I posted some comparisons about it being a see-saw effect. Under active anagen phases, over active catagen phases and how SM basically corrects the under-active anagen phases that MPB prone people have.
can I regrow my temples with it tho

fin and trt won't make you infertile we have clomid + hcg
yh i know its not birth control but they both are known to decrease sperm quality so i'd rather not fuck over my kids with potential subhuman mutations

so its basically a better version of minoxidil?

I think might have the same problem because my head hair (Norwood 2 btw) grows extremely slow, can barely grow a beard at 22 and my arm/leg hair is very thin and sparse. Can sm04554 be taken orally?

I think might have the same problem because my head hair (Norwood 2 btw) grows extremely slow, can barely grow a beard at 22 and my arm/leg hair is very thin and sparse. Can sm04554 be taken orally?
It’s not available until 2022 at the very earliest in Turkey but it’s topical

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
so its basically a better version of minoxidil?
Well SM04554 corrects the anagen phase while minox just prolongs the anagen phase whilst shortening the telogen phase afaik. But minox does nothing to increase the amount of hair you grow during anagen, SM does.

Well SM04554 corrects the anagen phase while minox just prolongs the anagen phase whilst shortening the telogen phase afaik. But minox does nothing to increase the amount of hair you grow during anagen, SM does.
"Minoxidil hits almost everything on the wnt pathway, that is why it works so good. If you started mega doses of oral min before you started losing hair it is very unlikely you would go bald. Oral min in high doses(10mg+) is essentially a cure, but the side effects make it not worth it. SM0 is highly unlikely to beat topical minoxidil responders, though it might be a game changer for min non responders. Btw there are almost no oral min non responders since most of the active ingredient metabolizes in the liver, unlike with the topical where you have to metabolize it in the skin which is way harder and rarer in the population. Oral min is even ideal for someone with sparse eyebrows, eyelashes, beard or even sparse body hair if one wants it. We need something which works the same as high dose oral min but it doesn't cause deadly sides like sudden heart attacks or low platelets. It is the only treatment which causes dramatic increase of the hair shafts and the anagen duration."

just found that on reddit. what do you think of that

"Minoxidil hits almost everything on the wnt pathway, that is why it works so good. If you started mega doses of oral min before you started losing hair it is very unlikely you would go bald. Oral min in high doses(10mg+) is essentially a cure, but the side effects make it not worth it. SM0 is highly unlikely to beat topical minoxidil responders, though it might be a game changer for min non responders. Btw there are almost no oral min non responders since most of the active ingredient metabolizes in the liver, unlike with the topical where you have to metabolize it in the skin which is way harder and rarer in the population. Oral min is even ideal for someone with sparse eyebrows, eyelashes, beard or even sparse body hair if one wants it. We need something which works the same as high dose oral min but it doesn't cause deadly sides like sudden heart attacks or low platelets. It is the only treatment which causes dramatic increase of the hair shafts and the anagen duration."

just found that on reddit. what do you think of that
very interesting but yh oral minox is not viable long term, the bloat isnt worth it imo
to this day the best treatment all around is still fin after the age of 25, some people take fin just for the prostate benefits so your not pissing every 10min

very interesting but yh oral minox is not viable long term, the bloat isnt worth it imo
to this day the best treatment all around is still fin after the age of 25, some people take fin just for the prostate benefits so your not pissing every 10min
how bad is the bloat? bloat for hair ill take that all day

how bad is the bloat? bloat for hair ill take that all day
idk but ive heard people gaining like 10 pounds of water weight from minox so cant be great

pics of your HT?