Fix gyno

Thicker neck

let me know bro’s if you have Tipps how to fix these

• Love it
Reactions: inceletto
based

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Without lefort III it doesn't sound like a very good plan.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6856, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Burn belly fat

Fix scoliosis

Fix gyno

Thicker neck

let me know bro’s if you have Tipps how to fix these
Gyno went away for me when I took T

• +1
1. Gaining muscle = easier to lose fat since higher basal metabolic rate; eat less but lots of protein for positive nitrogen balance (maintaining or even gaining muscle)
2. idk bro
3. Tamioxifen and Raloxifene apparently help but I wouldn't mess with hormones without asking a based blackpilled doctor or doing a lot of prior research.
4. Needs no explanation.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 1400
1. Gaining muscle = easier to lose fat since higher basal metabolic rate; eat less but lots of protein for positive nitrogen balance (maintaining or even gaining muscle)
2. idk bro
3. Tamioxifen and Raloxifene apparently help but I wouldn't mess with hormones without asking a based blackpilled doctor or doing a lot of prior research.
4. Needs no explanation.
Do you think neck curls are an effective way to make your neck thicker?

• +1
Do you think neck curls are an effective way to make your neck thicker?
Yes but it only trains one function of the neck. You need to do extensions and lateral bends too to train all parts of the neck. Rotations are difficult to train without niche weird devices so I'd avoid that.
Avoid neck bridges for the sake of your vertebrae.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Htobrother
How? Without an aromatase inhibitor too? Usually people develop gyno by taking T.
idk man, just went away soon after begining TRT, I am not fucking elon musk, research it yourself

• +1
Yes but it only trains one function of the neck. You need to do extensions and lateral bends too to train all parts of the neck. Rotations are difficult to train without niche weird devices so I'd avoid that.
Avoid neck bridges for the sake of your vertebrae.
Thank you

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot