My plans for the Aryan superstate once it is established

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
For the Aryans

The Lebensraum program will be reestablished within the Superstate. Mandatory breeding of Aryan woman will be enforced all throughout the mainland until a stable production of strong willed Aryan babies is secured.

The entire Earth will be the base of operations for the Superstate, but the reach of our empire will span the entire Milky Way.

Genetic engineering will also be implemented into the Superstate to secure extraordinary qualities in our stock.

For the Africans/Zamint

The Zamint people’s will be given Alpha Centauri and its surrounding area.

They were an ally of GLR and the ANP in the 70s, and I’m fine with strong willed Africans living on their own, so I support this endeavor and it will be funded from my personal fund once the state is established.

For the Indians

TOTAL DEATH.

For the Asians

The Asians will get the Andromeda galaxy, with Japan spearheading the colonization efforts as I consider them the most superior form of Orientals.

I think it is fairly certain they can do this on their own without Aryan help, so they will not be provided any funding. They will be a strong ally once we enter the Intergalactic Federations.

For the Mulattos

I have promised @murdah and his peoples the Triangulum Galaxy.

3000 mulatto women will be set aside for my concubines to be used during war campaigns though, but as a kind gesture we will send over military aid to the Mulatto State during times of distress.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Themanletauticel123, Annihilator and 8 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Tales from the floating feces in the Ganges river delta.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler, jinnu, Annihilator and 11 others
Retarded take.
I'll take you off on ignore just because I know you will respond to this, like the abused dog you are and I won't be able to see the thread without it.

You talk about this stuff as if your racial purity has ever done anything for you, nor your people.
You know yourself that the strongest genes come from massive diversity, which means race-mixing.

The only reason race-mixing is so frowned upon right now is because the only ones actually doing it en-masse are SUBHUMANS!
Mix a Chad from one race with a Stacy from another, you'll end up with a genetic specimen, a human one step closer to the ideal human.

This type of race-mixing would also be the end of humanitys endless turmoil.
There will no longer be ANY internal racism, no more needless hatred for one another and there will be a massive sense of community since everyone will look similar to each other.
It would also mean lookism will no longer be a problem since only the genetically fit will be able to participate in this.

Also, when I say race-mixing I only mean the human races.
Take that as you will, you dirty shitskin.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff, 8uAte, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Retarded take.
I'll take you off on ignore just because I know you will respond to this, like the abused dog you are and I won't be able to see the thread without it.

You talk about this stuff as if your racial purity has ever done anything for you, nor your people.
You know yourself that the strongest genes come from massive diversity, which means race-mixing.

The only reason race-mixing is so frowned upon right now is because the only ones actually doing it en-masse are SUBHUMANS!
Mix a Chad from one race with a Stacy from another, you'll end up with a genetic specimen, a human one step closer to the ideal human.

This type of race-mixing would also be the end of humanitys endless turmoil.
There will no longer be ANY internal racism, no more needless hatred for one another and there will be a massive sense of community since everyone will look similar to each other.
It would also mean lookism will no longer be a problem since only the genetically fit will be able to participate in this.

Also, when I say race-mixing I only mean the human races.
Take that as you will, you dirty shitskin.
Lets just be friends, i'm sick of this hatred and need less enemies on this forum. Also I'm sick of you calling me a shitskin when I've already sent my white eye area to like 50 people on here

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator, n9wiff and raleqtambrobret
Lets just be friends, i'm sick of this hatred and need less enemies on this forum. Also I'm sick of you calling me a shitskin when I've already sent my white eye area to like 50 people on here
Fine, I accept the fact you are white.
Here's to peace, brocel.

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator, n9wiff and cromagnon
Also, you didn't even read what I wrote :feelsgiga:

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Also, you didn't even read what I wrote :feelsgiga:
I read it
The ideal human will always be White, though, as we built most of modern civilization and it's respective technology
Without Whites the Human race is nothing less than monkeys dancing around, unfortunately. We are here to civilize the inferior races
Race mixing is just diluting the blood with inferior genes, that's my take on it. But to each their own

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff, JL~, Debetro and 1 other person
I read it
The ideal human will always be White, though, as we built most of modern civilization and it's respective technology
Without Whites the Human race is nothing less than monkeys dancing around, unfortunately. We are here to civilize the inferior races
Race mixing is just diluting the blood with inferior genes, that's my take on it. But to each their own
I agree with some of that, but the problem with whites is they have inferior work ethics, too much empathy & have a low pure intelligence.

Asians on the other hand have superior work ethics, less empathy & higher pure intelligence BUT lack what whites have, which are creativity, & communality.
The races compliment each other.

The ideal human would be someone with great work ethic, enough empathy to care for one another but also little enough to make tough decisions, high intelligence but also creativity & a beautiful physical appearance.

The most likely points you will focus on would probably be appearance & intelligence, so I will talk about those.
If you look at WMAF children that take most of the appearance from the father, A.K.A more white looking, they will look similar to Chico & even sometimes O'pry, very successful models.
Give them asian colouring, they'll just look like masculine asians. There's a reason they're consistently called "mongol rape babys".
The ideal child would get the colouring from the father, as well as the masculine parts (deep voice, browridge, chin), then will get the feminine soft features from the mother like the nose, lips, and even parts of the eyes, leading to the male model look.

I can elaborate further on appearance but I'll move onto intelligence now.

Whites are creative, that's why, like you said, they are the builders of modern civilization.
But the problem is, they lack pure intelligence, they make the original blueprints & ideas to inventions.. but NEVER perfect them.
That is what asians do, they pick up an already made idea and completely perfect it.

Asians are not very creative people, but very smart people.
So if you mix the two (with ideal parents), you end up with a human with both good qualities, high intelligence & great creativity.
There was this one massive conspiracy theory, thought of to be jewish origin, and I remember reading it and it was VERY well-planned I actually had to re-read it.. but I forgot the name of it... :feelshaha:
But what surprised me was the fact that the one behind it, was actually half asian.
Also, there are quite a few studies showing that mixed children are smarter than pure-bloods which is obvious because of genetic diversity, but it just gives more food for thought about what happens when you mix the two smartest races together.

Everything I wrote here is vague because I am low on time (I have to go to sleep) but if you want more elaboration, you're free to PM me.
I have a lot of material on the validity of all this, and even more theories.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, IAMNOTANINCEL and BrahminBoss
@BrahminBoss
You jfl me but you idolise Richard Ramirez, who looks Native American.
Native American people literally look like darker versions of what would happen if Mongols mixed with Whites.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and BrahminBoss
@BrahminBoss
You jfl me but you idolise Richard Ramirez, who looks Native American.
Native American people literally look like darker versions of what would happen if Mongols mixed with Whites.
I didn’t read that essay but what u said about mixing chads for ideal looks is all cope. Chad can’t be improved upon , imagine thinking gandy needs upgrade . Ramirez and Ballou are 60-80 percent indigenous w 20-40 percent white which softened their features a bit . Im not saying mixing can’t produce gl children but to say mixing is NEEDED is cope , maybe some populations need it more than others but I don’t consider two caucasoids marrying to be “ mixing “.

I didn’t read that essay but what u said about mixing chads for ideal looks is all cope. Chad can’t be improved upon , imagine thinking gandy needs upgrade . Ramirez and Ballou are 60-80 percent indigenous w 20-40 percent white which softened their features a bit . Im not saying mixing can’t produce gl children but to say mixing is NEEDED is cope , maybe some populations need it more than others but I don’t consider two caucasoids marrying to be “ mixing “.
Every single high PSL Chad looks mixed.
Chico, Barrett, Gandy, Atesh & O'Pry

You are correct in the sense race-mixing is not needed, but it is ideal since it gives the highest chance for a Chad to be born.

For example, a pure white person could have a good browridge, good chin, good jaw but may lack the zygos, orbitals, lips & nose to be a Chad.
And an Asian may have good zygos, orbitals, lips & nose but lack the browridge, chin & jaw.

By mixing the two together with attractive parents, you give the child a chance to HAVE IT ALL, and by having it all the child becomes a Chad, a PSL god.

If you want to talk about this some more, do DM me because I do seriously have to get going now.

Every single high PSL Chad looks mixed.
Chico, Barrett, Gandy, Atesh & O'Pry

You are correct in the sense race-mixing is not needed, but it is ideal since it gives the highest chance for a Chad to be born.

For example, a pure white person could have a good browridge, good chin, good jaw but may lack the zygos, orbitals, lips & nose to be a Chad.
And an Asian may have good zygos, orbitals, lips & nose but lack the browridge, chin & jaw.

By mixing the two together with attractive parents, you give the child a chance to HAVE IT ALL, and by having it all the child becomes a Chad, a PSL god.

If you want to talk about this some more, do DM me because I do seriously have to get going now.
Gandy doesn’t looks mixed at all nor hexum delon etc

• +1
Reactions: F36
“Aryan superstate” jfl
Mandatory breeding of Aryan woman will be enforced all throughout the mainland until a stable production of strong willed Aryan babies is secured.
The world was almost 40% European around 1850 to 1950, stupid feminism and the 19th Amendment (in the USA). Anti-nuclear family propaganda lowered birth rates, while other ethnic groups kept breeding like rabbits without any care for the people, the world, or the innocent souls they're trapping by bringing them into this world.
For the Asians

The Asians will get the Andromeda galaxy, with Japan spearheading the colonization efforts as I consider them the most superior form of Orientals.

I think it is fairly certain they can do this on their own without Aryan help, so they will not be provided any funding. They will be a strong ally once we enter the Intergalactic Federations.

For the Mulattos

I have promised @
murdah
@murdah and his peoples the Triangulum Galaxy.

3000 mulatto women will be set aside for my concubines to be used during war campaigns though, but as a kind gesture we will send over military aid to the Mulatto State during times of distress.
We shouldn’t ally with them; they’re all incel factories and should be sterilized; their fertility is at an all time low, which won’t be a major problem.

The only reason race-mixing is so frowned upon right now is because the only ones actually doing it en-masse are SUBHUMANS
Looking at the current state of the world with race-mixing Eugenics can help. Every country has it s top 1% of men and women who should be breeding children but aren't. Eugenics can be practiced on every ethnic groups

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Looking at the current state of the world with race-mixing Eugenics can help. Every country has it s top 1% of men and women who should be breeding children but aren't. Eugenics can be practiced on every ethnic groups
my take on eugenics is everyone in this thread (except me of course) shouldn't breed

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Yep.
Although not every race-mix will be equal.
The ideal human mix IMO will always be a top tier white man + a top tier asian woman.
For appearance reasons, the Asian has to be from Central Asia, because they have the largest population of Asians with SLC24A5, allowing them to have the genes for light skin.
Ideal would be Chinese/Mongolian.

A very popular race mix right now is white woman + black man, which would be the ideal slave class.
The physical strength of a black man with the predictability + conformism of a white woman is a golden recipe for a labour slave.
I could go more in-depth but it would offend all the mulattos on the site :feelshaha:
Gandy doesn’t looks mixed at all nor hexum delon etc
Gandy does look mixed.

This is him with brown eyes, if we turned his skin yellow as well he would just look like an Asian with a good browridge + canthus, or a good looking HAPA....
In fact, his eye area with brown eyes looks similar to Simonas Pham, a well-known HAPA.

If Simonas had more hooding, it would be EXTREMELY similar.
Obviously not the exact same, since they're different people but you get what I mean....

Also, Hexum & Delon are not known as PSL gods because they are simply just good looking white men, not overly beautiful.
If they had children with an Asian Stacy from China/Mongolia, their child would have a VERY good chance of becoming a PSL god.

Attachments

• 1718061342547.png
    1718061342547.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: F36, 8uAte and BrahminBoss
Inb4 someone tells me to refer to Elliot Rodger:
The reason Elliot was the way he was, is because his mother was a SEA monkey, not a Central Asian Stacy.

This can be applied to a lot of ugly HAPA's, they're incels and ugly because their mothers are usually NOT from Central Asia, making them an unideal mix.
Even worse if the father is the Asian parent.

@BrahminBoss
If you're gonna JFL react, then respond.
Or did you run out of thyroid hormones & can't write up a proper response?

Yep.
Although not every race-mix will be equal.
The ideal human mix IMO will always be a top tier white man + a top tier asian woman.
For appearance reasons, the Asian has to be from Central Asia, because they have the largest population of Asians with SLC24A5, allowing them to have the genes for light skin.
Ideal would be Chinese/Mongolian.

A very popular race mix right now is white woman + black man, which would be the ideal slave class.
The physical strength of a black man with the predictability + conformism of a white woman is a golden recipe for a labour slave.
I could go more in-depth but it would offend all the mulattos on the site :feelshaha:

Gandy does look mixed.
View attachment 2974678
This is him with brown eyes, if we turned his skin yellow as well he would just look like an Asian with a good browridge + canthus, or a good looking HAPA....
In fact, his eye area with brown eyes looks similar to Simonas Pham, a well-known HAPA.
View attachment 2974681

If Simonas had more hooding, it would be EXTREMELY similar.
Obviously not the exact same, since they're different people but you get what I mean....

Also, Hexum & Delon are not known as PSL gods because they are simply just good looking white men, not overly beautiful.
If they had children with an Asian Stacy from China/Mongolia, their child would have a VERY good chance of becoming a PSL god.
Yes bro Hexum is a generic good looking white man

• +1
Sounds realistic

Yes bro Hexum is a generic good looking white man

Compare him to the "alien" beauty of the likes of O'pry, Gandy, Atesh & Barret.

He is a good looking white man, but nothing special like a PSL god should be.

Compare him to the "alien" beauty of the likes of O'pry, Gandy, Atesh & Barret.

He is a good looking white man, but nothing special like a PSL god should be.
He literally has a better skull than arguably any PSL other than Jordan, and his archetype is different, you named people who have extremely striking faces at the cost of real world value and SMV, very few can match Hexum in motion and in his best photos facially, his features are all top percentile other than canthal tilt and irl he is near/basically unmoggable with that skull, body, status/SMV physique, voice frame and height (which is how he became a hollywood sex symbol in only 2 years of acting)

9604838D 51FE 49D1 B93F 9F483B8F7F96

Last edited:
  • +1
He literally has a better skull than arguably any PSL other than Jordan, and his archetype is different, you named people who have extremely striking faces at the cost of real world value and SMV, very few can match Hexum in motion and in his best photos facially, his features are all top percentile other than canthal tilt and irl he is near/basically unmoggable with that skull, body, status/SMV physique, voice frame and height (which is how he became a hollywood sex symbol in only 2 years of acting)

View attachment 2975152
Yes, I agree when you say the others have extremely striking faces at the cost of SMV, and that is exactly what I mean when I talk about beauty.
When you see a beautiful face, you should be starstruck, you should be thinking about said face for weeks if not months after you see it.
And only extremely striking faces can do that, so for my personal criteria of a beautiful face, Hexum lacks.

I don't disagree when you say he has more SMV, it's very true, but he lacks what I state above.

• +1
Reactions: F36
Yes, I agree when you say the others have extremely striking faces at the cost of SMV, and that is exactly what I mean when I talk about beauty.
When you see a beautiful face, you should be starstruck, you should be thinking about said face for weeks if not months after you see it.
And only extremely striking faces can do that, so for my personal criteria of a beautiful face, Hexum lacks.

I don't disagree when you say he has more SMV, it's very true, but he lacks what I state above.
Fair enough

• +1