MY POLITICAL VIEWS

6feet4moggerwithBMW

Bronze
Form a welfare isolationist white state that promotes white nuclear families, establish trade and cooperation union and freedom of movement between European countries, CANZUK and the US, Ban Muslims and ban the entry of non white, put the military along the border with permission to shoot any person trying to cross it, withdraw from UN and stop participating in International Human Rights agreements, no interference in 3rd world countries, stop providing international aid, take in immigrants from non white countries nor refugees, create a single united Military Force, no interest rate for first time home buyers with government paying 60% of the house cost, free education, Medicare and support for young families including good allowances per child until they’re 18 yo and also interest free loans for young car buyers until 27 yo, revoke all citizenships and permanent residency status of all non whites and begin mass deportations of them

You sound incel asf

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Not even white women wanna be chosen by you

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Not even white women wanna be chosen by you
I’m a 6’4 WASP Robust pretty boy, Drive BMW 750LI, fuck and cuddle with 5,7 Red head blue eyed WASP STACY AND HER FATHER GIVES ME HIS G WAGON TO DRIVE AROUND HAHAHA

You are subhuman
I’m 6’4 WASP North Atlantid Robust pretty boy and i drive a BMW 750Li I’m an ÜBERMENSCH

kill everyone left of that centrist hitler

i'm saying hitler wasn't extreme enough

i'm saying hitler wasn't extreme enough to
i'm saying hitler wasn't extreme enough
to succeed he needed for a partnership with the US, Western and Eastern Europe and Japan and not invading them and then proceed to invade the USSR with allies USA, Japan, Eastern Europe from all directions and he would win