My poll revealed yesterday that people believe plastic surgery, makeup and filters create a Chad Factory (and found that look more attractive).

Xangsane

Xangsane

Subhuman as fuck and proud
You were asked to determine which of these two women (1 and 2) was most likely to be a Chad factory. I also instructed everyone NOT to vote based on appeal.

Well, we can see here that 2 beat out 1 when asked who is more likely to be a Chad Factory:

and that woman 2:

was voted higher than woman 1:

The moment of truth is in:
  • Woman 1 consisted of runway/editorial models, actresses, and women with a similar vibe.
  • Woman 2 consisted of IG/OF/TikTok models, all of whom were either morphed Pinterest faces or women who have had plastic surgery/fillers AND wearing heavy makeup.
In other words, Woman 1 is runway model face, and Woman 2 is IG/OF model face.

All composites were only created with white faces to avoid racial bias.

It seems like people seem to be MORE attracted to the bimbo hardmaxxed look despite claims of preferring women with more of a natural look.

You can even see the filler moustache here:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, hypernormie, greycel and 1 other person
i voted 1 because im high iq tbh

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, greycel and Xangsane
why do i feel like 1 is mtb and 2 is stacylite

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Xangsane
🆒

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Rzn and Xangsane
  • Woman 1 consisted of runway/editorial models, actresses, and women with a similar vibe.
  • Woman 2 consisted of IG/OF/TikTok models, all of whom were either morphed Pinterest faces or women who have had plastic surgery/fillers AND wearing heavy makeup.

NO ANGRY REWCT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHYYYYYYYY NO ANGRY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and Xangsane
People voted 2 because she's better looking

Why?

2 = plastic surgery and fillers and beauty filters
Because she's better looking.

I can say it a third time if it helps you understand.

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Xangsane and greycel
You were asked to determine which of these two women (1 and 2) was most likely to be a Chad factory. I also instructed everyone NOT to vote based on appeal.

View attachment 3127908View attachment 3127910

Well, we can see here that 2 beat out 1 when asked who is more likely to be a Chad Factory:

View attachment 3127906

and that woman 2:
View attachment 3127914

View attachment 3127912

It seems like people seem to be MORE attracted to the bimbo hardmaxxed look despite claims of preferring women with more of a natural look.
didn't vote because it didn't seem like the difference was big enough to matter

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why?

2 = plastic surgery and fillers and beauty filters
Yeah bro, you didn't take into account that 2 might just be better looking and have done plastic surgery

But yeah 1 births the Chads

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Xangsane
Yeah bro, you didn't take into account that 2 might just be better looking and have done plastic surgery

But yeah 1 births the Chads
That's why I'm wondering why woman 2 is more prone to being pumped and dumped generally unless if the guy is some rich guy or simp

• +1
Reactions: greycel
That's why I'm wondering why woman 2 is more prone to being pumped and dumped generally unless if the guy is some rich guy or simp
wdym?
Woman 2 is higher appeal, she will be less likely to be pumped and dumped

Think about the types of men both women will attract. The first woman would likely attract more higher quality guys, who would be more loyal.. but then again, number 2 attracts every type of guy

But even most of the dudes who would pump and dump wouldn't do it for her, because her appeal is top tier

wdym?
Woman 2 is higher appeal, she will be less likely to be pumped and dumped
No. Woman 2 has a plastic look. If you notice many times on IG such women have many short term boyfriends (less than 1 year relationship) but rarely something long term. Then they're often single in their thirties. Or they have some desperate simp/cuck BF (usually some Love Island looking guy/RTT/beta) willing to film their OF/take raunchy IG pics.
Think about the types of men both women will attract. The first woman would likely attract more higher quality guys, who would be more loyal.. but then again, number 2 attracts every type of guy
Yeah exactly, why number 2 seems to have mass appeal but number 1 seems to have more chad appeal
But even most of the dudes who would pump and dump wouldn't do it for her, because her appeal is top tier
See above

No. Woman 2 has a plastic look. If you notice many times on IG such women have many short term boyfriends but rarely something long term. Then they're often single in their thirties. Or they have some desperate simp BF willing to film their OF/take raunchy IG pics.
That's not because of their looks bro
That's because of the lifestyle these ppl on IG with similar looks live. They don't prefer the idea of LTR/ have the things guys want

The pump and dumping is not because of the guy doing it, but because of the woman allowing it to happen to her

That's not because of their looks bro
That's because of the lifestyle these ppl on IG with similar looks live. They don't prefer the idea of LTR/ have the things guys want

The pump and dumping is not because of the guy doing it, but because of the woman allowing it to happen to her
So if they don't prefer the idea of LTR why do you usually see them breaking down on TikToks crying about why no man will commit to them?
And what lifestyle and what do those guys want that these foids don't have?

@TechnoBoss

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
So if they don't prefer the idea of LTR why do you usually see them breaking down on TikToks crying about why no man will commit to them?
Because they prefer it when it is too late
They prioritised the wrong things in their life earlier, till they got hit by the biological clock

And they regret not being able to LTR a man to even half the quality they could have when they were younger, or half the man they sleep around with/ STR at that moment in time

And what lifestyle and what do those guys want that these foids don't have?
A more traditional life
Less club, less drinking, less sex, less yacht parties, less bodies/orgies, less weed/drugs, less money
They would want to guide the girl through life. Not have her high ass expectations from her past, affect their relationship

• +1
Because they prefer it when it is too late
They prioritised the wrong things in their life earlier, till they got hit by the biological clock

And they regret not being able to LTR a man to even half the quality they could have when they were younger, or half the man they sleep around with/ STR at that moment in time
Like who do they get when they're younger and if they do marry, who do they usually LTR/marry from your experience?
STR = less than 1 year relationship
LTR = more than 1 year relationship/married
A more traditional life
Less club, less drinking, less sex, less yacht parties, less bodies/orgies, less weed/drugs, less money
They would want to guide the girl through life. Not have her high ass expectations from her past, affect their relationship
Would you say even Chads are more likely to prefer a more traditional life if they keep being pumped and dumped by said Chads?

@hypernormie

View attachment 3127906

and that woman 2:
View attachment 3127914

View attachment 3127912

View attachment 3127942View attachment 3127941
@JohnDoe

@hypernormie
Why’d you tag me nigga I said #1 would create a chad factory

+ I was assuming we were all pretending that #2 theoretically looks like that naturally and not as a result of makeup and fillers

Because she is

Mfw when giga frauding to enhance your appearance actually enhances your appearance :soy:

View attachment 3127906

and that woman 2:
View attachment 3127914

View attachment 3127912

View attachment 3127942View attachment 3127941
@Apparition

Women 1 is stacy, 2 is htb

• +1