My positive ratio means nothing after that thread

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Emerald
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
49,201
Reputation
127,616
I now have a subhuman ratio, it’s over for me on this site. I missed out on the OG thread and now I’m a subhuman trucel. I should rope right now, I’m forever mogged by some cheatingcels. FUCK YOU GUYS FOR DOING THIS AND LEAVING ME OUT. You better give me 500 reacts as compensation or I will go ER on u all.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chad69 and Ritalincell
You can't have a negative ratio
 

Similar threads

idk8
Replies
4
Views
20
Odindvatres
Odindvatres
BatemanNigga
Replies
11
Views
106
bnugly
bnugly
dreamz
Replies
6
Views
33
Jiozz
Jiozz
Mogs Me
Replies
9
Views
115
Thief
Thief
aeioutoo
Replies
6
Views
53
aeioutoo
aeioutoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top