My pp smell so good rn

mug

mug

Kraken
Not gonna masturbate cause that make it smell bad on god

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
It makes it smell good if I do say so myself. If you leave a very slight amount of semen on the penis at night then let it build into a sweet, sweet aroma as you sleep, you can unveil said aroma the next day during urination as it will (I assume) be the first time your penis is out. A way you can enhance the concoction further is by not showering for a long period of time, building up smegma and other goodies. Quite the pleasant surprise assuming you forgot you had done so the previous day..

Last edited:
It makes it smell good if I do say so myself. If you leave a very slight amount of semen on the penis at night then let it build into a sweet, sweet aroma as you sleep, you can unveil said aroma the next day during urination as it will (I assume) be the first time your penis is out. A way you can ehance the concoction further is by not showering for a long period of time, building up smegma and other goodies. Quite the pleast surprise assuming you forgot you had done so the previous day..
Nah but then it itches

Like when I cum in my undies my balls itch
I don't ejaculate in my underwear, I just don't make a rigorous attempt to remove all ejaculatory fluid from my penis. A good example I can think of is like not wringing your penis out after urination. I don't do a good job of that after masturbating at times and it works wonders..

• +1
Reactions: mug
So that's how you spell it 'masturbate'

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Describe it

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks