My problem with ethnic women

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Ethnic men you guys should choose white girls. These deathnik females have inferiority complexes against white blonde “clean” girls (thats the words they choose)

Its ridiculous how insecure ethnic women are compared to the men. If you sfcels wanna attack ethnics pick the women. If you actually speak to people in real life and not a basement theorist youd be attacking the shitskin deathnik WOMEN with severe inferiority complexes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: selfhating ethnic, FUE Mogger, watah and 8 others
They always think theyre competing with blonde white girls and theyre inferior when its not even everyone’s type

• +1
Reactions: selfhating ethnic and FUE Mogger
OP aren't you ethnic as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111 and ryuken
@selfhating ethnic @irkkedmulatto

The amount of self hating I see from ethnic women is crazy and disgusting

• +1
Reactions: watah, NateJacobs, JohnBaza and 2 others
The amount of self hating I see from ethnic women is crazy and disgusting
It makes me hate them too. Men dont behave like this unless severe autists like @Cutecel2001

• +1
Reactions: selfhating ethnic and Surfsup
Especially ghetto women are the worst
They have an ego higher than their bodyfat
Like bitch, pick a difficulty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, ryuken, Surfsup and 1 other person
Especially ghetto women are the worst
They have an ego higher than their bodyfat
Like bitch, pick a difficulty
Many such cases
IMG 7306

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FUE Mogger, watah, notsocommonthumb and 4 others
emen you guys should choose white girls. These deathnik females have inferiority complexes against white blonde “clean” girls (thats the words they choose)

Its ridiculous how insecure ethnic women are compared to the men. If you sfcels wanna attack ethnics pick the women. If you actually speak to people in real life and not a basement theorist youd be attacking the shitskin deathnik WOMEN with severe inferiority complexes
especially southeast asian women

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I don't see that
Youre the biggest basement theorist here whos totally out of touch. I dont expect you to

Besides you live in a homogenous country so why do you expect yourself to…..

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs
Youre the biggest basement theorist here whos totally out of touch. I dont expect you to

Besides you live in a homogenous country so why do you expect yourself to…..
My country is a multicultural society anf i went to a hs filled with ethnics

True but you hear things and I asked people out
Hearing things doesnt cut it
Being rejected doesnt cut it
You need to be their friend, family or date them to know

Hearing things doesnt cut it
Being rejected doesnt cut it
You need to be their friend, family or date them to know
Hearing things does cut it.
I were friends with ethnic women and men

Hearing things does cut it.
I were friends with ethnic women and men
No you werent. You were an eavesdropping rat who now thinks he knows more than an ethnic man whos dated, related and been friends with ethnics his entire life, lived in both white and ethnic countries and still go to a dominant ethnic university. Give it a rest scandinavian basement boy, I practically have one white friend who is a wigger

always the somali girls

• Woah
No you werent. You were an eavesdropping rat who now thinks he knows more than an ethnic man whos dated, related and been friends with ethnics his entire life, lived in both white and ethnic countries and still go to a dominant ethnic university. Give it a rest scandinavian basement boy, I practically have one white friend who is a wigger
To be clear i were friends with ethnic male and a few ethnic womrn. And you hear things.. ans you aren't in uni

To be clear i were friends with ethnic male and a few ethnic womrn. And you hear things..
This ngga thinks hiding in lockers and listening to ethnics PUBLIC conversations that they can comfortably vocalise OUT LOUD for others to hear gives him ANY insight. Just give it a rest you lack serious insight here and far less than me
Only ethnics understand and wiggers

This ngga thinks hiding in lockers and listening to ethnics PUBLIC conversations that they can vocalise OUT LOUD for others to hear gives him ANY insight. Just give it a rest you lack serious insight here and far less than me
You jusy hear things when people talk you fucking retard ans you aren't in uni .

You jusy hear things when people talk you fucking retard ans you aren't in uni .
Being a bystander means ur an outcast with no deep conversations to gain real insight. Your eavesdropping skills mean jackshit and prove how little you even know

I am in university

Being a bystander means ur an outcast with no deep conversations to gain real insight. Your eavesdropping skills mean jackshit and prove how little you even know

I am in university
You can listen to things and understand

You arent and you proven that to me countless time mr political science major

You can listen to things and understand

You arent and you proven that to me countless time mr political science major
fuck off you think youre a spy when u know absolutely nothing about anything. Ur deluded and ethnics dont talk to you IRL

fuck off you think youre a spy when u know absolutely nothing about anything. Ur deluded and ethnics dont talk to you IRL
I used to be friends with ethnic and I never claim to be spy you dishonest muslim.

• JFL