my problem with this site

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
you guys can't rate for shit and use psl instead of irl scale and irl scale is all that matters you guys can't realisticly rate and compare everyone to supermodels

you guys also can't rate women for shit either, today i posted a girl i know irl saying she was the best looking ive ever seen and you guys were calling her 4.5psl

you guys think women are meant to have hunter eyes and square jaw are you cunts gay? those traits look good on men not women, women are meant to have prety features not handsome features, 4.5psl is is the eqeivlant of a high tier normie, now in what world is a girl that looks like this

so your trying to sit here with a straight face and tell me she is the male equivilant of a high tier normie? JFL most women are fat, she has huge tits, slim, has a thin waist and a good feminine attractive non recessed face with a good pheno. In what world is she the male equivilant of a high tier normie male?

you guys need a reality check and this site needs a new rating system and shouldn't compare normal people to models in the top 99.99% in looks

apparently she is only a high tier becky nowadays

this site needs to sort its self out

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 11675, Deleted member 685 and 13 others
you guys can't rate for shit and use psl instead of irl scale and irl scale is all that matters you guys can't realisticly rate and compare everyone to supermodels

you guys also can't rate women for shit either, today i posted a girl i know irl saying she was the best looking ive ever seen and you guys were calling her 4.5psl

you guys think women are meant to have hunter eyes and square jaw are you cunts gay? those traits look good on men not women, women are meant to have prety features not handsome features, 4.5psl is is the eqeivlant of a high tier normie, now in what world is a girl that looks like this

View attachment 1086622so your trying to sit here with a straight face and tell me she is the male equivilant of a high tier normie? JFL most women are fat, she has huge tits, slim, has a thin waist and a good feminine attractive non recessed face with a good pheno

you guys need a reality check and this site needs a new rating system and shouldn't compare normal people to model in the top 99.99% in looks

PSL is face only.

you confuse SMV with PSL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Philtrumcel, thecel, Mongrelcel and 9 others
I said she was hot bro :cry: :cry: some of us can rate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
and her face is above 4.5 psl
she's extremely hot so her SMV is giant, like she can get gigachads etc.

that doesn't mean her face aesthetically a stacy, PSLwise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Philtrumcel, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 11748 and 6 others
she's extremely hot so her SMV is giant, like she can get gigachads etc.

that doesn't mean her face aesthetically a stacy, PSLwise.
bro i know what your saying but how doesn't she have a high psl face? she has no falios at all, try name a actual unnatractive trait on her face and don't say upper eyelid exposure or some dumb shit like that because women aren't meant to have those extreme features

i will sit here and wait try and name actual flaws on her face, she has harmony, good features, feminine eyes and lips, she looks like she has okay forward growth maxilla witch matters on women alot, her skin is good and has a healthy tone and glow, like seriously im puzzled

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
this is not good bro. you're obsessing over her while at the same time mixing your obsession within this forum's standards. my best advice: forget about it and move on, this is an illusion which will only get you into an unpleasant addiction.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Philtrumcel, Yuya Moggershima, recessed and 3 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
this is not good bro. you're obsessing over her while at the same time mixing your obsession within this forum's standards. my best advice: forget about it and move on, this is an illusion which will only get you into an unpleasant addiction.
im not obbsed with her i don't even like her i just find her attractive and i am using her as an example of this site not being able to rate

some real fine Stacy right there legit mogs 90% of girls
Idk about that. These girls can makeup maxx so hard you have no idea
Yeah bro top 10%.
100% bro

she looks even better irl and yeah she is a gigafogger of girls
You're clearly obsessing over this girl, she is just another stacy bro, nothing more, nothing less. Ask her out or stop talking about her you weirdo.

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
Idk about that. These girls can makeup maxx so hard you have no idea View attachment 1086635 Yeah bro top 10%.

You're clearly obsessing over this girl, she is just another stacy bro, nothing more, nothing less. Ask her out or stop talking about her you weirdo.
im using her as an example

Idk about that. These girls can makeup maxx so hard you have no idea View attachment 1086635 Yeah bro top 10%.

fuck off greycel we know

Download 10

this bitch was your avi

• JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Deleted member 10615
okay im done with this shit

i can't get to you closeted faggots

most of you guys sit around and worship male models and would rather a female that looks like a alien with a brick shaped head and a 2.2 fhwr, a square jaw, hunter eyes and a browridge then a high e normal looking girl

you guys need to sort yourselves out and get a reality check this is part of the reason why most of us are suicidal and are fucked mentally

no point trying to speak to most of you

80% of this site are closeted homosexuals and don't leave your basement and don't know anything about irl attraction and aestheitcs and irl appeal to the opposite sex and the same sex

im done venting

make of this what you will

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonBreakFan08, volcelfatcel and Adriana Lima
cringe bro your little oneitis got called ugly and your thread was debunked; now you resort to the "all closet homos need reality check im chad ahahah with social circle" card

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 12611, Philtrumcel and 6 others

most of you guys sit around and worship male models and would rather a female that looks like a alien with a brick shaped head and a 2.2 fhwr, a square jaw, hunter eyes and a browridge then a high e normal looking girl

you guys need to sort yourselves out and get a reality check this is part of the reason why most of us are suicidal and are fucked mentally

80% of this site are closeted homosexuals and don't leave your basement and don't know anything about irl attraction and aestheitcs and irl appeal to the opposite sex and the same sex

im done venting

Don't do it.
These free helplines are there to help when you're feeling down or desperate.

Unless it says otherwise, they're open 24 hours a day, every day.

You can also call these helplines for advice if you’re worried about someone else.

Information:
Samaritans – for everyone
Call 116 123
Email
jo@samaritans.org

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669

im done venting

we are suicidal becasue were subhumans, not because we prefer girls with more masculine features

• +1
we are suicidal becasue were subhumans, not because we prefer girls with more masculine features
alot of people here have asked me to rate there pictures and most of them were normies or high tier normies

your most likely just a normie or somewhere around that bracket

Shes ideal breeding material and I’d still do
yeah she would make good looking boys

and you still remember my old avi aswell?

IRL takes into account many facots while PSL focuses soley on the facial aesthetic. I could make the argument that PSL actually matters more because it's still a measure of facial attractiveness and as such can be applied to real life with some minor adjustments. It's all relative.

*e.g saying 6/8 PSL slyas instead of saying 7/10 IRL slays.

Just because you think some girl is better looking than she really is doesn't mean it's suddenly indicative of reality haha. People here tend to give seemingly harsh ratings since PSL uses different numbers (it's relative) but that girl for all we know could've been a legitamte 4.5 psl.

reminder that psl =/= smv and =/= irl.

Maybe your problems with PSL come from the fact that you associate PSL ratings with their IRL values?

I see you are still harping on about that women haha. Are you sure this post isn't meant to white knight and created out of anger that we called your 'queen' 4.5 PSL?
so your trying to sit here with a straight face and tell me she is the male equivilant of a high tier normie? JFL most women are fat, she has huge tits, slim, has a thin waist and a good feminine attractive non recessed face with a good pheno. In what world is she the male equivilant of a high tier normie male?
High tier normie, Chad and other ratings DO NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE POPULATION.
Being in a room of subhumans doesn't suddenly change the fact that you're a HTN, YOUR LOOKS RATING EXISTS SEPARATELY.

you guys need a reality check and this site needs a new rating system and shouldn't compare normal people to models in the top 99.99% in looks
Wow. You really love that women who you'll never fuck, don't you?

I am disapointed with this post tbh, OP, what is this simping retardation?
'My waifu got rated poorly so let's change the rules'

Just fucking laugh at you.

OP IS MAD AND SEETHING AFTER ONEITIS GETS CALLED A 'HIGH-TIER BECKY'

okay i admit it i over rate women but you can't blame a man for overating women

that is just human nature even below averagre girls are attractive to men

why are you all angry because i overated a girl

Too much focus on girls and amorality

agree, psl overrates unique traits and aesthetics. perfect for modeling but not as applicable in the real world

• +1
agree, psl overrates unique traits and aesthetics. perfect for modeling but not as applicable in the real world
Even bad for modeling. Barret isn't that good by model standards and ranking system.
The guys on here just look for Hyperdom / pretty boy + whatever the mental maligmant they have is telling them

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Even bad for modeling. Barret isn't that good by model standards and ranking system.
The guys on here just look for Hyperdom / pretty boy + whatever the mental maligmant they have is telling them
Why would you not consider Barrett good by modeling standards. He has been awarded model of the year and has top tier bones, hair and eye area. I agree he doesn't look like a typical model since his face is comically wide but it contributes to his unique look. People here also tend to worship people with alien looking features

Why would you not consider Barrett good by modeling standards. He has been awarded model of the year and has top tier bones, hair and eye area. I agree he doesn't look like a typical model since his face is comically wide but it contributes to his unique look. People here also tend to worship people with alien looking features
There was a post on here by a guy who asked a lot females if Barret as good looking and she explained his face is too wide, eyes don't fit him, other stuff.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
She was a model

Unique or not some girl described it as an angry fish LuL

There was a post on here by a guy who asked a lot females if Barret as good looking and she explained his face is too wide, eyes don't fit him, other stuff.
Yeah yet PSL worships Barrett and yes he's aesthetic and a good canditate for modelling but he has much lesser appeal in the real world as that post proved

im done venting

Jfl most men here Would go for turbo normie women

7FA795FC 0AB3 4646 9A87 A9B494BDA48F
60137DCD 2EDE 4F33 A3F9 7FCB4E291CFF

As you can see giga high standards for women