my problem with working out

Prince of Pakistan

Prince of Pakistan

Banned
the results disappear quickly after you stop. a horrible investment of time and effort. and yeah, i know "it feels good" and other bullshit gymcels are coping with, it's still not worth it.

just don't be fat and weak.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, watah, nathan and 2 others
Feels horirble

• +1
Reactions: watah, nathan and notsocommonthumb
better to rot at the gym than rot here tbh atleast you get a good physique going to the gym

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: faustianspirit, autistic_tendencies, Latinolooksmaxxer and 7 others
then don't stop

• +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, Latinolooksmaxxer and notsocommonthumb
You only need gym and creatine until you manage to get a gf and then get under her skin and get her attached to you. After that, you can quit the gym..

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
better to rot at the gym than rot here tbh atleast you get a good physique going to the gym

sure, and it's also good for your health in the long term, but the idea that you'll lose almost all your results months after stopping is horrible. at least knowledge and skills stay with you until your brain and body start collapsing at an old age

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
You only need gym and creatine until you manage to get a gf and then get under her skin and get her attached to you. After that, you can quit the gym..

idk, my mind, ego and self-esteem don't revolve about managing to get a woman attached to me, so this means nothing from my perspective. doubt that's how it works anyway, women will lose attraction to you if you regress in any way

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and drimprovement
Activity and muscle training is something that should always be a part of your life.

GYM is an interesting option, if you don't like it there's hundreds of other options, including something like working in your backyard.

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, autistic_tendencies and greycel
Look, the truth is, your body knows what's good for you. That's why it tells you through dopamine responses. What feels good... usually is good. And what feels bad... usually is bad.
It's weird to have to explain that. We're made to conserve energy. Sure, we'd have to run around to get food in the wild, but why would I do it when I have no reason to? I'm healthy, no medical conditions, and my career will be mostly desk work. There is absolutely zero reason for me to lift metal all day.

• +1
Some of us cant afford to give up, its called high self awareness

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and notsocommonthumb
U doing wrong diet and wrong methods muscles can stay forever or atleast 10 days
the results disappear quickly after you stop. a horrible investment of time and effort. and yeah, i know "it feels good" and other bullshit gymcels are coping with, it's still not worth it.

• +1
Because lifting weights isn’t natural nor worth your time. Just eat your species specific diet known as carnivore and you’ll be as strong as your body needs it to be.

• +1
Because lifting weights isn’t natural nor worth your time. Just eat your species specific diet known as carnivore and you’ll be as strong as your body needs it to be.
never got that video of your mouth while eating raw meat

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Look, the truth is, your body knows what's good for you. That's why it tells you through dopamine responses. What feels good... usually is good. And what feels bad... usually is bad.
It's weird to have to explain that. We're made to conserve energy. Sure, we'd have to run around to get food in the wild, but why would I do it when I have no reason to? I'm healthy, no medical conditions, and my career will be mostly desk work. There is absolutely zero reason for me to lift metal all day.
go try drugs then

• JFL
go try drugs then
because the medical responses and sickness people get from drugs is feeling good?
Besides, most of these are artificial and the body can't account for them. In terms of things like food, rest, sex, etc, what naturally exists, and what you are DESIGNED to want, they all feel great.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and notsocommonthumb
Click on it
there is no video

• JFL
I stopped lifting 2 yrs ago and my arms are still bigger than untrained.

So not all is lost, plus muscle memory means yiu get it back quicker.

Only high androgen receptor muscles (grow) and go quickly e.g neck, shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
because the medical responses and sickness people get from drugs is feeling good?
Besides, most of these are artificial and the body can't account for them. In terms of things like food, rest, sex, etc, what naturally exists, and what you are DESIGNED to want, they all feel great.
There's so much I can say to this

3 points off the top of my head. Not even going to bother tho
You shouldn't try to give advice if you're narrow minded man
You have to think about everything then overall come to a logical conclusion

Either you don't know, or you're playing an extreme POV to trick yourself to cope for your laziness/ others for reactions

• Hmm...
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes

results disappear?

Yeah because you build fake sarcoplasmic muscle

you should read Yukio Mishima