My psl 2,5 friend found his girlfriend playing WoW

Ritalincell

Ritalincell

Xephir
Said that I would post this story so here you have it .
When he was 17 my psl 2-3 friend played WoW and met a cute asian psl 4,5 girl, she was 22 and from Helsinki. 1 year later she moved to Germany to be with him and they are still together now (he is 20 now). This dude literally won the fcking lottery, he could have been virgin for decades considering he almost never did/does other things than playing vidya or chilling with his sister and her boyfriend but instead he met an cute above avg looking asian girlfriend from Helsinki playing fcking WoW. Now they chill together playing vidya.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
OoIxckx
s

Attachments

• 344733-72c355f561f5bb9156ffe7b3c01ca519.gif
    344733-72c355f561f5bb9156ffe7b3c01ca519.gif
    269.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Mousei, Deleted member 2486 and 3 others
good thing she's apparently never heard of tinder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, Petsmart and 4 others
He unlocked the Sword of a Thousand Truths

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincell
Lucky bastard indeed

• +1
just nichemaxx theory

• +1
jbw... asian... nothing astonishing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, Ritalincell and 1 other person
jbw... asian... nothing astonishing.
she lived in Helsinki for all of her life surrounded by nordic white chads. She has asian pheno but is basically not asian and my friend is truecel tier

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Over for us ethnics
she lived in Helsinki for all of her life surrounded by nordic white chads. She has asian pheno but is basically not asian and my friend is truecel tier
i won't say more and stronger : NT/Personality/looking for and having a bit of luck and IQ in the searching is as important as beeing gl for normies and below normies to find a gl female that share same views as yourself, and this mogs having a stacy cold low iq gf.
plenty of experiments like that happened to me without me asking, but because by chance i was in the right online place at the right time. And this was obv not tinder or some shithole of hypergamy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell and Chadeep
i won't say more and stronger : NT/Personality/looking for and having a bit of luck and IQ in the searching is as important as beeing gl for normies and below normies to find a gl female that share same views as yourself, and this mogs having a stacy cold low iq gf.
plenty of experiments like that happened to me without me asking, but because by chance i was in the right online place at the right time. And this was obv not tinder or some shithole of hypergamy.
Women who use tinder are superficial whores probably anyways.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Women who use tinder are superficial whores probably anyways.
99/100 are ngl. and thankfully they are very little compared to the world woman population.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincell
Strange things definitely do happen sometimes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell and Deleted member 3043
4.5 PSL asian girls would spit in my face. Fuck them all.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincell