My PSL goes up at least 2 points from squinting

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
Whatever amount of improvement you want to call it, my eye area greatly improvement while squinting. But I don’t want to be like bateman and squint fraud thru life,

Attachments

• 7C191731-BA3C-4D3C-852F-3FA83578F4B7.png
    7C191731-BA3C-4D3C-852F-3FA83578F4B7.png
    214.7 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
looks aesthetic
post pic of unsquinted eye area

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
looks aesthetic
post pic of unsquinted eye area
Not trying to get roasted here, most people when they run squint game basically look the same, all I say is I get a massive improvement.
I’m also 6”2 and got a lean musclar physique so if I could just get that eye area boyos we making it, I’ll remeber all of you

Last edited:
Not trying to get roasted here, most people when they run squint game basically look the same, all I say is I get a massive improvement. If I get surgically replicate that holy fuck
I’m also 6”2 and got a lean musclar physique so if I could just get that eye area boyos we making it, I’ll remeber all of you
legit
your eye shape is like gandys when u squint

well obviously not quite as good but some resemblance
I feel you, but I cant suck my dick too much I’m squint frauding, I won’t lie like some posters might for the ego boost,

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
nice. you are top 1percent of total population of earth by looking that good and being 6/2

Whatever amount of improvement you want to call it, my eye area greatly improvement while squinting. But I don’t want to be like bateman and squint fraud thru life,

Nick squint man follower i see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Do you have scleral show or droopy lower eyelids when relaxed?

u Need orbital rims implants

Looks like an unnatural shape. Your top part needs to close a bit more and your bottom eyelid needs to be flatter and a bit lower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
looks a bit aspie

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
EYES = EVERYTHING
models get everything decent about their eyes while ugly dudes like me got every failo possible on their fuckin eyes

EYES = EVERYTHING
models get everything decent about their eyes while ugly dudes like me got every failo possible on their fuckin eyes
I’m sure it’s not that bad

you can probably just get almond eye surgery

Slightly yes
In that case you have the option of lower eyelid retraction surgery to raise your eyelids in relaxed state. You may or may not benefit from infraorbital rim implants as well, can't tell from the pic.

In that case you have the option of lower eyelid retraction surgery to raise your eyelids in relaxed state. You may or may not benefit from infraorbital rim implants as well, can't tell from the pic.
Why would infraorbital be suited for some but not for others, what does it fix

Why would infraorbital be suited for some but not for others, what does it fix
It increases undereye support. Gets rid of negative vector and undereye hollows. Retracted eyelids and scleral show is often paired with lacking undereye support from low or weak infraorbital rims.

legit
your eye shape is like gandys when u squint
Massive cope , it’s looks good but not gandy like
It increases undereye support. Gets rid of negative vector and undereye hollows. Retracted eyelids and scleral show is often paired with lacking undereye support from low or weak infraorbital rims.
My eyes also become aesthetic when I slightly squint

Attachments

• 3A24120A-4792-437E-998E-CB53DDC15FE8.jpeg
    3A24120A-4792-437E-998E-CB53DDC15FE8.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Get botox so you get hooded eyes and can't lift your eyebrows

Massive cope , it’s looks good but not gandy like

My eyes also become aesthetic when I slightly squint
Mine mog urs

Lol no it doesn’t your look to bulbous
Mine has angles and a better brow
The delusion, ur eye is the color of shit, mine is green keep coping

my chad father has blue hooded eyes. i have the same eye shape, but they're brown...