• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I rate this PSL rating system 6/7.89

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Extra Chromosome, dogtown and 2 others
@alacio8 post pics,(heard he was a slayer sI just lol at calling him 4

Just lol at calling nibba 5

Just lol at calling Chris 6

Just lol at calling zesto 2,dude is boymaxxed fucking beautiful Asian princesses left and right.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 656 and 3 others
Didn't nibba claim that he was 7-8

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
PSL 2=Zesto
PSL 3=Fatman
PSL 4-Alacio8
PSL 5- Nibba/Jefferson
PSL 5.5 /Jefferson/Nibba
PSL 6. Crisick
PSL 999999=Arceus

M O G M O G M O G

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jefferson, androidcel, Extra Chromosome and 7 others
@alacio8 post pics,(heard he was a slayer sI just lol at calling him 4

Just lol at calling nibba 5

Just lol at calling Chris 6

Just lol at calling zesto 2,dude is boymaxxed fucking beautiful Asian princesses left and right.

alacio8 isnt a slayer, hes average looking for a white guy.
Didn't nibba claim that he was 7-8
idk maybe by irl standards bt not psl

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
add 7 points to fatman and its a perfect list

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, rockndogs, dogtown and 4 others
JFL this gotta be the worst rating I have ever seen anywhere holy shit :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 656, dogtown and 1 other person
PSL 2=Zesto
PSL 3=Fatman
PSL 4-Alacio8
PSL 5- Nibba/Jefferson
PSL 5.5 Arceus/Jefferson/Nibba
PSL 6. Crisick
I woudnt give myself psl 3 lol
PSL 2=Zesto
PSL 3=Fatman
PSL 4-Alacio8
PSL 5- Nibba/Jefferson
PSL 5.5 Arceus/Jefferson/Nibba
PSL 6. Crisick
I dont agree with alarico being psl 4 either, nah

• +1
PSL 1 = Fatman
PSL 2=Zesto
PSL 4-Alacio8
PSL 5- Nibba/Jefferson
PSL 5.5 /Jefferson/Nibba

PSL 7 =Studyhacks/Kobe
PSL 9 = ARCBRAH

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jefferson, androidcel and Coping
PSL 4-Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and Deleted member 656
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 2 others

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, kobecel, dogtown and 3 others
Wided PFL pretty boy slayer ngl PSL 6-6.5 tbh
Wish I could measure my PFL without poking myself in the eye tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Coping
you arent 6'4

also yea ur a psl 4.5 max, only cus im feeling generous atm
All the fapping is getting to your head tbh if that’s psl 4.5 were all a PSL 1, he harmony mogs 99% of this forum and def mogs that bug eyed cock nosed overrated retard crisick that u rated 6 JFL

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, Deleted member 1084 and 1 other person
All the fapping is getting to your head tbh if that’s psl 4.5 were all a PSL 1, he harmony mogs 99% of this forum and def mogs that bug eyed cock nosed overrated crisick that u rated 6 JFL
@dodt made a tier list tbh, one of the few people that rate relatively accurately

All the fapping is getting to your head tbh if that’s psl 4.5 were all a PSL 1, he harmony mogs 99% of this forum and def mogs that bug eyed cock nosed overrated retard crisick that u rated 6 JFL
alarico has a jew nose, subhuman recessed upper third, facial recession.

he looks hella feminine too.

he also is frauding his hieght. hes 6'2.

Zero angularity in lower third

Flat midface

hes average looking for a white guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Nice.

Gonna mog once I get below 10% with a lean face from masteron.

Also look at my sig bro

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Side profile or you are frauding. Why are you hiding your lower third on a picture that should showcase the attractiveness level of your face?
I've posted my profile here numerous times before. Not like I've ever tried to hide anything.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel, Pex1992 and Dude420
Side profile or you are frauding. Why are you hiding your lower third on a picture that should showcase the attractiveness level of your face?
he morphed his picthts why

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
ok boss, ill be honest ur a 5 psl max.

i already pointed out all ur flaws in my prev post but it also looks like ur gunna bald in ur twenties.

you lack bones as well, ur in ur prime atm since u will age badly.
Don't appreciate accusasions of lying about my height and morphing my pictures without any evidence whatsoever tbh ngl

Don't appreciate accusasions of lying about my height and morphing my pictures without any evidence whatsoever tbh ngl
u are lying bout ur hieght. I remember in a previous post, someone accused a bbc i posted of being 6'3 and u said he looks taller then u indicating that you are 6'3 or under.

my guess is your 6'1-6'2 max.

You are morphing ur pics, not in your side profile pics but in your other ones. i can see it. you also are using some wierd ass filter idk, maybe not idk.

w/.e

ur 5 psl max.

• +1
u are lying bout ur hieght. I remember in a previous post, someone accused a bbc i posted of being 6'3 and u said he looks taller then u indicating that you are 6'3 or under.

my guess is your 6'1-6'2 max.

You are morphing ur pics, not in your side profile pics but in your other ones. i can see it. you also are using some wierd ass filter idk, maybe not idk.

w/.e

ur 5 psl max.
Jfl the absolute state of this cope

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
At 6'4 you might very well be the best-looking member active on the forum. You probably even slightly mog Arceus, JustChris is the best looking one by a fair margin if you count banned members.
Ty. I am actually 6'4", and none of my pictures are morphed jfl.

@dodt said the same, with the exception of @goff2 who he feels is around the same tier as me.

I tried looking up "PSL" on the Incel wiki but it wasn't there. What is it?

• +1
Ty. I am actually 6'4", and none of my pictures are morphed jfl.

@dodt said the same, with the exception of @goff2 who he feels is around the same tier as me.

Oh, I just look at the rate me of @goff2, I'd probably place him slightly above you (even factoring your age disadvantage).
What brought you here? Do you have a mental disorder or some shit of that sort?

• +1
The rating system used in the Incelosphere and here. Based upon standard devations, 0 to 8 with 4 as average.
i have my own scale that goes up to 10

but 8-10s are for model tier ppl. 10s are extremely rare., 9s are top tier models. 8 are gling models.

7 are ppl that are close to being a model.

6 are just "slayers"/

5-6 range is normie-high tier normie i guess.

3-4 is incel tier

2 is subhuman

1 is genetic thrash.

• +1
Oh, I just look at the rate me of @goff2, I'd probably place him slightly above you (even factoring your age disadvantage).
What brought you here? Do you have a mental disorder or some shit of that sort?
No I'm NT I think. Came here a few months ago as a fatcel and I'm trying to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
alarico has a jew nose, subhuman recessed upper third, facial recession.

he looks hella feminine too.

he also is frauding his hieght. hes 6'2.

Zero angularity in lower third

Flat midface

hes average looking for a white guy.
So much fucking cope jfl, his nose is his biggest flaw and it’s mainly seen from the side. His upper third is average and only matters from the side so idk what ur talking about upper third recession, his bones are average except zygos which appear a bit receded. Looking feminine or masculine is cope, it’s all about aesthetics and what’s pleasing to look at, he has insane JB appeal.

Also, facial attractiveness is 90% about harmony and he harmony mogs 99% of this forum, facial bones are overrated as long as you have average growth. JFL at rating crisick a PSL 6 when he looks like a rat with dog shit PFL/bug eyes, a worse nose and average harmony. Average white guy def doesn’t look close to this as well. Again PSL 6 like I said, crisick is a PSL 5.5 and even 5 in some pics.

Once again eye area and harmony are 90% of your attractiveness and this guy has both at top percentile, bones are overrated

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
So much fucking cope jfl, his nose is his biggest flaw and it’s mainly seen from the side. His upper third is average and only matters from the side so idk what ur talking about upper third recession, his bones are average except zygos which appear a bit receded. Looking feminine or masculine is cope, it’s all about aesthetics and what’s pleasing to look at, he has insane JB appeal.

Also, facial attractiveness is 90% about harmony and he harmony mogs 99% of this forum, facial bones are overrated as long as you have average growth. JFL at rating crisick a PSL 6 when he looks like a rat with dog shit PFL/bug eyes, a worse nose and average harmony. Average white guy def doesn’t look close to this as well. Again PSL 6 like I said, crisick is a PSL 5.5 and even 5 in some pics.

Once again eye area and harmony are 90% of your attractiveness and this guy has both at top percentile, bones are overrated

You are exaggerating, well I disagree, JustChris is nowhere near average
Moce5Pi.jpg
vecvkog-jpg.1587

• +1
Reactions: Coping
You are exaggerating, well I disagree, JustChris is nowhere near average
Moce5Pi.jpg
vecvkog-jpg.1587
Not average, he’s PSL 5.5 PSL 4 is average, he will never be more than that with his eye area and harmony all the bones in the world won’t save him

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
The rating system used in the Incelosphere and here. Based upon standard devations, 0 to 8 with 4 as average.

I mean, what does PSL stand for?

• +1