My psycho narc “dad” finally left the house

falcon1

falcon1

GENETIC BEAST
My psychopath narcissistic dad left the house and my mom is divorcing him soon prays the lord proof god exist he took 18 year of my life hope he lives long enough to see I’ll be successful

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, slavicpsycho, maarda and 2 others
My prayers of 18 years have been answered

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, maarda and irkkedmulatto
Keep praying it may not be answered right away maybe in 10 years but it will be answered

• +1
Reactions: maarda and irkkedmulatto
Wtf?? I’m in the exact same situation as you

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
My mom is the best mom ever and he took her as granted

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and maarda
It’s 02:40am and this day has been the best day ever in my entire life nothing but pure happiness now I can be limitless and achieve my dream instead of being chained

• +1
I pray all of you guys who have narcissistic parent be free from the shackles amen

• +1
Genuinely my mom keeps venting to me for like 2 months now about how she wants to divorce my dad but she’s scared , but then she talked to him about it like 2 days , genuinely want this divorce to happen tbh

• +1
I have never been this excited it’s so surreal that I want to share with y’all I’m gonna bust a big fat one as a tribute send models

• +1
My sister was like why u smirking/laughing lest she knows I been praying for times like these

Genuinely my mom keeps venting to me for like 2 months now about how she wants to divorce my dad but she’s scared , but then she talked to him about it like 2 days , genuinely want this divorce to happen tbh
bro my “dad” I swear i hate calling him this term in fact I even told my mom he isn’t my dad and I’m an orphan she didn’t objext he abused me in every way and publicly humiliated me my mom at first didn’t believe me at first but now she sees him for who he is and watch tons of narcissistic videos on how to spot them

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
My psychopath narcissistic dad left the house and my mom is divorcing him soon prays the lord proof god exist he took 18 year of my life hope he lives long enough to see I’ll be successful
My goal is to grow up to be just like your dad

Also your Mom was probably a whore who abused your oof doofy father every day

I’m 19 my life just began rn ima work hard and put my soul into becoming everything he wasn’t

bro my “dad” I swear u hate calling him this term in fact I even told my mom he isn’t my dad and I’m an orphan she didn’t objext he abused me in every way and publicly humiliated me my mom at first didn’t believe me at first but now she sees him for who he is and watch tons of narcissistic videos on how to spot them
yea same bro my dad is really fucking narcy, had a whole fucking marriage in another country basically cheating on my mom , and then manipulated my mom to cancel a divorce, now my mom regrets not divorcing back then but she’s thinking about it now

• +1
My parents are divorced it’s still bad don’t expect things to get much better

yea same bro my dad is really fucking narcy, had a whole fucking marriage in another country basically cheating on my mom , and then manipulated my mom to cancel a divorce, now my mom regrets not divorcing back then but she’s thinking about it now
At first I wanted my mom to divorce him but now I told her hey it’s ur life mom if u wana spend the rest of your life with him go ahead I won’t object then she realised he was a fuckin loser she is taking his responsibility on top of her so she said why if he isn’t helping me with anything I rather have peace of mind and independence if I’m doing everything alone

• +1
My parents are divorced it’s still bad don’t expect things to get much better
Trust me I been praying for times like these Since he hit me with the shower handle when I was having a shower in 2015 April

• +1
At first I wanted my mom to divorce him but now I told her hey it’s ur life mom if u wana spend the rest of your life with him go ahead I won’t object then she realised he was a fuckin loser she is taking his responsibility on top of her so she said why if he isn’t helping me with anything I rather have peace of mind and independence if I’m doing everything alone
Good to now I’m not the only guy with father trauma in this forum:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
2023 July shit went so bad that I legit was close to become first degree murderer I told my mom. About it then she sent me to my grandmas house where I spent a year

Good to now I’m not the only guy with father trauma in this forum:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
My “dad” is literally Satan reincarnated and I’m not joking in the slightest he has 2 faces one for his “family” and one for outsiders

• +1
2023 July I didn’t want him just to die I wanted him suffer I fantasised about skining him alive stabbing him and burning him all in one go fuck it made me feel so good

Trust me I been praying for times like these Since he hit me with the shower handle when I was having a shower in 2015 April
Same. I was praying for a long time for it to happen, but now it's just going to be arguments about child support, visitation, not letting the other parent about things, and jealousy if your mom gets a boyfriend.

• +1
Thing is my mom and him haven’t talked for a year since I left the house my mom said if he wanted to take care of his family he would’ve sat with her and negotiated and planned he never did any just was silent and went in his room for a year so she said he is dead to her at this point no matter what he doesn’t help his kids or her or anything for matter barely brings food to the table I mean wtf I’m in hell incorporation

Trust me if any of y’all had my dad y’all would’ve either sucide or go to jail he is worse person in fact I’m not even scared of demons because he is chief commander of demons

Same. I was praying for a long time for it to happen, but now it's just going to be arguments about child support, visitation, not letting the other parent about things, and jealousy if your mom gets a boyfriend.
How old is ur mom if I may ask do moms over 50 get bf after divorce?