My Quiet Kid Backstory

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Diamond
Most of you may not know this, but probably suspect this. I've been the quiet kid in class ever since I was 4. Although it used to be really bad (I used to only whisper, people could barely understand my voice) it's gotten much better over the ages.

When I was 4 I was a really nasty kid. I would do and say as I please, and usually screamed to whoever I wanted. I vividly remember being kind of an ass in my class, and nobody really liked me for it anyway.

Well one night, I had a dream. I had this fat woman with a piercing (horrible teacher wonder how she got in) as teacher and to keep it short the dream went like this. We were outside of class, at the playground, and I remember seeing some faces then kissing her.

I shook awake. I never fully recovered from that dream. It's funny because that one experience lead me to become a quiet kid for the rest of my life. Maybe it was the blackpill going back to the past to haunt me more.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, datboijj, h111 and 1 other person
BUMP!

• +1
Reactions: h111
Goyslop

• +1
Reactions: h111
Well one night, I had a dream. I had this fat woman with a piercing (horrible teacher wonder how she got in) as teacher and to keep it short the dream went like this. We were outside of class, at the playground, and I remember seeing some faces then kissing her.

I shook awake. I never fully recovered from that dream. It's funny because that one experience lead me to become a quiet kid for the rest of my life. Maybe it was the blackpill going back to the past to haunt me more.
She's not real, she can't hurt you....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and h111
She's not real, she can't hurt you....
Oh she was real, and she was a bitch. One time I wouldn't go to poop in the bathroom, so I stayed in there, and she would smack me against the stalls end result I ended up pissing my pants because I refused to go.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Oh she was real, and she was a bitch. One time I wouldn't go to poop in the bathroom, so I stayed in there, and she would smack me against the stalls end result I ended up pissing my pants because I refused to go.
Was this another one of your dreams, they're just in your head!

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed