My RAD 140 arrives today

n9wiff

n9wiff

😛
Can't wait to put on some mass. My source doesn't have enclomiphene but he has clomid. I plan to take 50mg clomid EOD if I need too during and for PCT

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and leanmaxx74
Good stuff bhai you’re gonna mog

• Love it
Reactions: n9wiff
15 and it arrived today too. Gonna hope for good results lesgo

• Woah
How’s the cycle going?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and <6PSLcel
How’s the cycle going?
It's been a week only, mental effects were there but not sure if placeba, already feeling stronger.

I assume it took less time for the compound to saturate in my system because I am 52kg at 181 :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
It's been a week only, mental effects were there but not sure if placeba, already feeling stronger.

I assume it took less time for the compound to saturate in my system because I am 52kg at 181 :hnghn:
You’re too skinny my friend, you better start eating everything.

• +1
You’re too skinny my friend, you better start eating everything.
I have a bad diet. I eat non-stop to the point where parents refuse to buy me any more food...

I will get myself checked soon though thanks for the input

yo my heart racing all day. is that normal?

• Hmm...

My guy is a retard ☠️

Can't wait to put on some mass. My source doesn't have enclomiphene but he has clomid. I plan to take 50mg clomid EOD if I need too during and for PCT
Jfls at doing sarms, fucking retard decision

Did you at least get blood work? Stay safe

• +1
Instead of acting like smart-asses you could have just given a simple one-sentence explanation on why I shouldn't. 🙀
You need to do that after you get your beginner gains and have your diet and sleep and training maxxed

• +1