My ramus grew so much recently

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
Noticable difference in the mirror and when I feel it with my hands. Im 18 btw so lifefuel for all the pubertycels

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 24444
Yes it did. I can easily see the transition from ramus to mandible on my 3/4ths in the mirror and it literally feels longer and harder when I touch it

Yes it did. I can easily see the transition from ramus to mandible on my 3/4ths in the mirror and it literally feels longer and harder when I touch it
dnr + your ramus is still the same

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 19798
dnr + your ramus is still the same
So u don’t believe the jaw grows past 16 or something? There are plenty of other examples on here that prove it with progression pics

So u don’t believe the jaw grows past 16 or something? There are plenty of other examples on here that prove it with progression pics
Ignore him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
So u don’t believe the jaw grows past 16 of something? There are plenty of other examples on here that prove it with progression pics
maybe for someone, but clearly not for you. your ramus is the same and you will stay incelibate

Ich habe dir bereits gesagt, dass du dein Maul halten sollst, du kompensierender Cuck.
churka du bist gastarbeiter in dubai eine retarded piece of crap coco suckin faggot

english motherfucker do you speak it
We already talked about that topic, it ended with you whining about not being natively English speaking and making excuses for your caveman grammar.

We already talked about that topic, it ended with you whining about not being natively English speaking and making excuses for your caveman grammar.
ti govorish po ruski churka, ti kogda mne denjgi vernjosh pidaras

ti govorish po ruski churka, ti kogda mne denjgi vernjosh pidaras
D44E799F 7C18 413C 8890 DD2E5FA0863A