My ramus isn't straight

casadebanho

casadebanho

6'3, 2.0 shoulder/waist ratio
Instead is sloped inwards, is this normal?

its over

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Neither is your sexuality

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, Need2Ascend, SadnessWYJ and 4 others
Not posting my pic but my ramus looks exactly like this
CDA49042 9988 451F 9BAC 755E3FFFDEA2

then you, like nessman, have a short ramus.
That isn't a short ramus lol. It just has the appearance of being shorter because it's sloped and this will especially be apparent from the front

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and BradAniston
then you, like nessman, have a short ramus.
You think fillers to make the ramus taller would be a good option? (Don't wanna know anything more evasive as of right now)

You think fillers to make the ramus taller would be a good option? (Don't wanna know anything more evasive as of right now)
i'm not knowledgeable about ramus fillers, ik ramus implants would work or a chin wing. However those are quite invasive and ik you're not ready for that.

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho
That isn't a short ramus lol. It just has the appearance of being shorter because it's sloped and this will especially be apparent from the front
Tall ramus
Tumblr nlr0ov3XYU1sf1ly0o2 400

Short Ramus
8f4e33812db22fbb54f30d12f0e5b139  simon nessman messy nessy
Short ramus isn't really a falio, but come on nessman clearly has a short ramus, god-tier jaw and foward growth, but short ramus.

Attachments

• 8f4e33812db22fbb54f30d12f0e5b139--simon-nessman-messy-nessy.jpg
    8f4e33812db22fbb54f30d12f0e5b139--simon-nessman-messy-nessy.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 46
Your ramus is gay?
But seriously It's because of downward growth- IT would be really hard to fix sińce its correlated with maxilla height. Most ppl here would recommend implants but first try to get bimax or vertical ramus osteotomy.

Your ramus is gay?
But seriously It's because of downward growth- IT would be really hard to fix sińce its correlated with maxilla height. Most ppl here would recommend implants but first try to get bimax or vertical ramus osteotomy.
Would that be worth it even with a good jaw though aside from shitty ramus tho? Plus is vertical ramus osteotomy even done for aesthetic reasons?

Would that be worth it even with a good jaw though aside from shitty ramus tho? Plus is vertical ramus osteotomy even done for aesthetic reasons?

Who else would you say has a shorter ramus that's gl? How's cavill? Assuming it's a bit above avg
o'pry has a short ramus too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
More common than a vertical ramus.

ramus is cope
You only need forward growth

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430