My reaction to Clavicular’s recent uni thread

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

⚡️Unfazed ⚡️
I had to end my break from .org after 6 months just to make this thread

…for the sake of my mental health

Clavicular went to uni with years of blackpill knowledge already under his belt

The result of this was infinite social success, as expected!

Now tell me this..

How the fuck are his incel housemates & bluepilled classmates supposed to compete?

I feel deep sadness for them

Those incels genuinely think the reason their parents paid their $100k uni fee was for the education and not for once-in-a-lifetime social experience. 4 years of socially acceptable NEET freedom & social development

Holy fucking shit!

Those incels don’t even realise the girls and Chads are playing a completely different game to them

They don’t realise their focus on education rather than social ascension will hurt them even more when they begin the career they’ve worked so hard for, since only popular NT’s get leadership roles

Why did I make this thread?

Bcoz that was me at uni. Complete lack of social awareness

Absolutely fucking brutal!

Fuck you @Clavicular !!! :incel:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, HarrierDuBois, Gaygymmaxx and 19 others
Its literally a bunch of mid or ugly white people doing normie shit. London bars and clubbing scene is superior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Darwined, thebuffdon690 and 13 others
Also cage at being unable to ignore mods when they make abused dog threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, onskibidi, Jova and 6 others
Bro made a reaction thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite, thebuffdon690, Akhi and 7 others

Now tell me this..

How the fuck are his incel housemates & bluepilled classmates supposed to compete?

Those incels genuinely think the reason their parents paid their $100k uni fee was for the education and not for once-in-a-lifetime social experience. 4 years of socially acceptable NEET freedom & social development

Holy fucking shit!

Those incels don’t even realise the girls and Chads are playing a completely different game to them

They don’t realise their focus on education rather than social ascension will hurt them even more when they begin the career they’ve worked so hard for, since only popular NT’s get leadership roles

Never began drugcel always end up worst

clavicular is the proof that face is not that important

dont get me wrong he is nowhere near ugly and hes above average but definitely not chadlite+ tier and still pulls girls with low inhibition

his body is decent but easily achievable natty too. idk his height but looks like 6'0 or a little more

low inhib + at least mtn face = slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, Fleamales, laaltin and 8 others
NT tall MTN who gives a shit

dont get me wrong he is nowhere near ugly and hes above average but definitely not chadlite+ tier and still pulls girls with low inhibition

his body is decent but easily achievable natty too. idk his height but looks like 6'0 or a little more

His slays are ugly even incels are disgusted
He actually mogs most of them and hes Htn or Mtn

• +1
Reactions: N1666

Tall plus mtn plus muscles mog

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Also cage at being unable to ignore mods when they make abused dog threads
cage at you larping endlessly while being a loser

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Arcturus and buflek
His slays are ugly even incels are disgusted
He actually mogs most of them and hes Htn or Mtn
1 was ugly

i saw some decent ones among the other ones

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and try2beme
cage at you larping endlessly while being a loser
Me when i lacked attention as a youth so i need to be a professional blogger of normie experiences for incels

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, thebuffdon690, laaltin and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Willmogulater, try2beme and 1 other person

softmaxx and looking healthy is law

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Tall, wide framed Normie and on a shit ton of drugs ofc he slays

Its literally a bunch of mid or ugly white people doing normie shit. London bars and clubbing scene is superior
You don’t understand

It’s about the fact that he’s aware of the social game that should be played

He understands that the focus of his uni experience should be on social life, and rightfully takes roids and drugs to optimise his results

My biggest mistake was not roiding & drugmaxxin when I was his age, since most blackpillled guys will do so by their late 20s anyway

Fucking brutal

His incel loser roommates likely don’t even realise their losing, clutching their HP laptops enroute to the library

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, |Daddy_Zygos|, Sodoku and 2 others
its over 4 me
clavicular is 1 year older than me, 3 inches taller
and like 30kg heavier

This is life bro, the superior opresses the inferior.

i gotta laugh at niggas who think he's 6 5 in lifts

Never began drugcel always end up worst
The ascension benefits alway outweigh the sides of drugs if done correctly

Stress from the lifetime of loserdom will wreck health way more than Test & a few lines ever will

Real life is not a .org PSL edit

IRL he’ll be among the highest rated in most uni environments

Social success is based on relative ranking of the environment

If I ever have a daughter she's going to be locked in the basement for her entire life. No way I am having a daughter after reading Clavicular's thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Sodoku and PROMETHEUS
:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
Why did mods feel the need to pin his thread? They literally have cuck fantasies

• JFL
Reactions: enriquecel
jus dont get into fights you cant win or end up with a rambo in ur belly

If I ever have a daughter she's going to be locked in the basement for her entire life. No way I am having a daughter after reading Clavicular's thread.
18 years of effort just for her to end up bending over on an incel thread

He needs to repent

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and i_love_roosters
You don’t understand

It’s about the fact that he’s aware of the social game that should be played

He understands that the focus of his uni experience should be on social life, and rightfully takes roids and drugs to optimise his results

My biggest mistake was not roiding & drugmaxxin when I was his age, since most blackpillled guys will do so by their late 20s anyway

Fucking brutal

His incel loser roommates likely don’t even realise their losing, clutching their HP laptops enroute to the library
Yes, exactly this

You have your entire life after college to work and sweat away. College is the PERFECT time to enjoy your youth while still being able to do adult things. You should spend your college years getting wasted and experimenting with different drug combos to see what works.

After you get all that partying and fucking out of your system you can spend the rest of your life trying to work away, seeing as the average westerner is probably gonna be doing that anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, |Daddy_Zygos|, glaruz and 1 other person
Yes, exactly this

You have your entire life after college to work and sweat away. College is the PERFECT time to enjoy your youth while still being able to do adult things. You should spend your college years getting wasted and experimenting with different drug combos to see what works.

After you get all that partying and fucking out of your system you can spend the rest of your life trying to work away, seeing as the average westerner is probably gonna be doing that anyways.

Bingo!

Otherwise you end up spending the rest of your 20’s & 30’s trying to compensate like this:

• +1
Reactions: glaruz and Arcturus
My reaction coming soon too!!

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS

Stay tunned guys

@Clavicular

• +1

Now tell me this..

Holy fucking shit!

that's why im not going uni until im at least low htn, fuck sitting around like a cuck again for another 4 years

that's why im not going uni until im at least low htn, fuck sitting around like a cuck again for another 4 years
Hey bro

Stay tunned

Yes, exactly this

He needs to repent
You too guys, stay tunned

You mean you’ve already served 4 years straight as a loser at uni and are planning on returning for another stretch?

What's sad is that his roommate won't even realise he's an incel until he finishes college. It'll too be late then

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and 6PSLcel
What's sad is that his roommate won't even realise he's an incel until he finishes college. It'll too be late then
Yeah that was me

Hence my need to make this reaction thread

Only upside is that ignorance was bliss since I wasn’t even aware I was losing

Would have been more brutal if I knew

• +1
Reactions: glaruz, 6PSLcel and Sodoku
no, im not in uni
Okay good

Yeah wait a year or 2 if you can

Plus that’s extra time to mog dimorphically

Hope you’re on at least 500mg test

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Yeah that was me

Same. I was ignorant in my freshman / first year but something felt off. I was getting no play whilst others were out slaying. I couldn't figure it out and when I did, it was too late. Should have been roiding + inhib-maxxing from the JUMP. FUAARK I miss university

• +1
get off that guys meat bro, they were almost all ltbs

Okay good

Yeah wait a year or 2 if you can

Plus that’s extra time to mog dimorphically

Hope you’re on at least 500mg test
i've ordered test, waiting for it to come, and yeah the plan is to spend 2-3 years wageslaving to try and get bimax and malar, which according to some high iq users is pretty much all i need in order to reach at least low htn looks, my height and frame naturally is alr good so with roids + lifts + shoulder pads ill mog 99.99% of niggas no doubt

• +1
Same. I was ignorant in my freshman / first year but something felt off. I was getting no play whilst others were out slaying. I couldn't figure it out and when I did, it was too late. Should have been roiding + inhib-maxxing from the JUMP. FUAARK I miss university

Drugs mog

Funny how doing opposite of what society tells you not to do is the quickest path to ascension

“Say no to drugs”

“Be a gentleman”

“Study hard”

“Don’t take roids”

You’re back

• +1
Yeah that was me

i was bluepill until senior year of college could u imagine the seethe when i saw a 6'5 chad in my class
absolutely brutal i went through all of college commuting then running home and buzzed my hair looked like a proper incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and PROMETHEUS