My realistic Looksmax routine

Looksmaxxer_based

Looksmaxxer_based

Iron
For Jaw:
1)mewing (do this every second but remind yourself how)
2)thumb pulling 3 sessions each 3 minutes
3)tongue training (u need 10 gum steacks for this)
4)chew with rope/jawline exercises/4 carrotmaxxing/1 Nut
5)FaceExercises/LeanMaxFace/Gua Sha

FOR eyes
1)Iced small Cucumbers under your Eyes let them get warm
2)red light

General:
1)Poster Fixxing
2)Watch doctor mew eating tips/Carnivore diet/Hydration/BrushMaxx
3)deep vc maxxing
4)ice on face, spoons on face, Alkohol/Creams
5)tape your mouth

PLAYLIST:
Screenshot 2024 06 24 071641

• JFL
Reactions: Hamdan
good shit, better than doing nothing and rotting on this site.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kyphoscoliosis, Looksmaxxer_based and triggr
For Jaw:
1)mewing (do this every second but remind yourself how)
2)thumb pulling 3 sessions each 3 minutes
3)tongue training (u need 10 gum steacks for this)
4)chew with rope/jawline exercises/4 carrotmaxxing/1 Nut
5)FaceExercises/LeanMaxFace/Gua Sha

FOR eyes
1)Iced small Cucumbers under your Eyes let them get warm
2)red light

General:
1)Poster Fixxing
2)Watch doctor mew eating tips/Carnivore diet/Hydration/BrushMaxx
3)deep vc maxxing
4)ice on face, spoons on face, Alkohol/Creams
5)tape your mouth

PLAYLIST:
View attachment 2998564

JFL You're such a stupid normie tiktokcel faggot look at your profile picture too.

MEWING = COPE
THUMBPULL = COPE
TONGUE TRAINING = COPE
CHEW ROPE WHAT THE FUCK
FACE EXERCISES GUA SHA ARE VERY COPE
DOCTOR MEW IS A JEW AND CARNIVORE DIET IS BULLSHIT BRUSHMAXX WTF JFL
ICE ON FACE SPOONS ON FACE WHAT?????
NIGGA U DONT NEED TO TAPE UR MOUTH IF UR MOUTH IS ALREADY CLOSED IN SLEEP
HAHAAHHAHAAH

BRO IM CAGING SO HARD UR SUCH A RETARD U DONT KNOW ANYTHING SO FUNNY, WANNA KNOW A REAL LOOKSMAXXERS

ME

TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE 500MG
ANAVAR 50MG
MELANOTAN-2
BLUE CONTACTS
SHOE LIFTS
FINASTERIDE, DUTASTERIDE, ORAL MINOXIDIL (WILL START WHEN I START LOSING HAIR AND HOP OFF ANAVAR)
ALREADY STARTED USING ORAL MINOXIDIL RIGHT NOW THOUGH

LEARN SOMETHING FROM ME YOU STUPID TIKTOKCEL PIECE OF SHIT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yyamann, Hamdan, Vanilla and 5 others
pretty much all cope, you're better off using that time to work towards financial independence or something so that way you can afford surgeries to actually fix your failios, don't fall for the fake self improvement bullshit, you're just wasting your time whilst thinking you're not

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
My routine looks something different:
AM
Water wash
MCo beauty Glow Boost
vit C serum with niacinamide
Cerave Moisturising lotion
Neutrogena ultra-sheet fluid spf 50

PM
Body shop cleansing oil
Cerave foaming cleanser
Serum - M,W,F: Bondi sands hero oil
Tu, Sa: tretinoin from skinorac
Th, Su: : TO glycolic acid tonerHA
Cerave moisturising lotion
M,W,F:LRP cicaplast Baumé

• Love it
Reactions: Looksmaxxer_based
JFL You're such a stupid normie tiktokcel faggot look at your profile picture too.

MEWING = COPE
THUMBPULL = COPE
TONGUE TRAINING = COPE
CHEW ROPE WHAT THE FUCK
HAHAAHHAHAAH

BRO IM CAGING SO HARD UR SUCH A RETARD U DONT KNOW ANYTHING SO FUNNY, WANNA KNOW A REAL LOOKSMAXXERS

ME

ANAVAR 50MG
MELANOTAN-2
BLUE CONTACTS
SHOE LIFTS
FINASTERIDE, DUTASTERIDE, ORAL MINOXIDIL (WILL START WHEN I START LOSING HAIR AND HOP OFF ANAVAR)

if hes a pubertycel thumbpulling might have benefits ( altho mostly cope) and eating more of a meat based diet is also good for pubertycels so not all of the shit he listed is cope

MEWING = COPE
THUMBPULL = COPE
TONGUE TRAINING = COPE
CHEW ROPE WHAT THE FUCK
HAHAAHHAHAAH

ME

ANAVAR 50MG
MELANOTAN-2
BLUE CONTACTS
SHOE LIFTS

LEARN SOMETHING FROM ME YOU STUPID TIKTOKCEL PIECE OF SHI
Im 18 years old, im fat im leanmaxxing while doing all of these. how the fuck mewing or chewing is a cope? or diet I listed. or mouth shutting? most people breath from mouth while sleeping. If all of these is a cope why our ancestors had white straight teeth, cheezeled jawline and symetrical faces (most of them based on skulls we found)

pretty much all cope, you're better off using that time to work towards financial independence or something so that way you can afford surgeries to actually fix your failios, don't fall for the fake self improvement bullshit, you're just wasting your time whilst thinking you're not
No thanks im already seeing little bit of progress and I will upload my face in 2-3 month. i will prove (as many people already did) that things I say fucking works. money is cope, u should make money to buy jaw exercises or mouth shuter mask, or skin-care shit or even testosterone boost food (more testosterone === better skull) if u are rich and ugly u may as well die. everyone will be with u only for money :D jeff bezos wife was flirting with decabrio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hamdan and <6PSLcel
No thanks im already seeing little bit of progress and I will upload my face in 2-3 month. i will prove (as many people already did) that things I say fucking works. money is cope, u should make money to buy jaw exercises or mouth shuter mask, or skin-care shit or even testosterone boost food (more testosterone === better skull) if u are rich and ugly u may as well die. everyone will be with u only for money :D jeff bezos wife was flirting with decabrio
"making money is cope"

yeah you're retarded and it shows

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
tag, I doubt the results will be existent

yeah, it's true. If that routine is taking less than an hour, its kinda worth it but if it's taking more than 1 hour, then it's better to just do the minimum and grind for work and money.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Looksmaxxer_based

yeah, it's true. If that routine is taking less than an hour, its kinda worth it but if it's taking more than 1 hour, then it's better to just do the minimum and grind for work and money.
it takes me 1.30 Hour. considering that I have to buy carrots, then doing all of these. sometimes my face hurts so much I have to take a break. so overall 1.30h

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
BTW i though looksmax.org was all about improving your looks . i didn't expect "its over" people here, we have tons of examples of successful looksmaxxers. especially those who started at 14-20.

BTW i though looksmax.org was all about improving your looks . i didn't expect "its over" people here, we have tons of examples of successful looksmaxxers. especially those who started at 14-20.

its not that "it's over". More or less most of the looksmax you are doing are proven to not do much. What I meant was that don't waste so much time doing these things. Things like mewing and thumbpulling, whilethey are good and all, they aren't that effective. of coures, skincare, leanmaxxing/gym, etc are much more effective and worth more time.

MEWING = COPE
THUMBPULL = COPE
TONGUE TRAINING = COPE
CHEW ROPE WHAT THE FUCK
HAHAAHHAHAAH

ME

ANAVAR 50MG
MELANOTAN-2
BLUE CONTACTS
SHOE LIFTS

-2024 Tiktokcel + post physique

I

feel you bro

• Love it
Reactions: Looksmaxxer_based