my realization

malignant

malignant

ive come to realize that it is entirely possible to ldar while on college campus

if you didnt come in as a freshman with friends from high school
if you arent socially extroverted and charismatic
if you arent extremely good looking
you will likely rot in your dorm, while there is a party going on down the street

being so much closer to the life i want to live, but being as far away as ever
i will rot in this prison cell alone doing homework while others have fun all around me? then what, wageslave?
just lol,
i will jump off the top story of my dormitory before that happens
Download

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: godirl, Deleted member 275, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
0 dn rd over for op

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 8576
Fuark im depressed to boyo. Today was a shit day
The rope is not far from me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Danish_Retard, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Nope, get banned again brother. You stay on discord but here isn't a good place for you.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6963
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
arent you chadlite bro or are you 5'7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4430, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 8064 and 3 others
he is typing this while getting his dick sucked rn btw

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy and malignant
imagine thinking you could leave This place

• +1
Reactions: malignant
just ldar and binge spn sammy

• Love it
imagine thinking you could leave This place
true. if you found this place, you found it because something was wrong with you, something that cant be fixed
we all are here to stay whether we like it or not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, sytyl and Deleted member 7863
just ldar and binge spn sammy
seen the show many times when i was younger
i will likely go back and watch season 4 and 5, forever some of the greatest moments on tv

true. if you found this place, you found it because something was wrong with you, something that cant be fixed
we all are here to stay whether we like it or not
Brutal. It hit me hard tbh. Need to inject

• So Sad
seen the show many times when i was younger
i will likely go back and watch season 4 and 5, forever some of the greatest moments on tv
my favorite tv show for sure, rewatching all the seasons now it's a great cope tbh

• +1
i have decided to commit to ldaring, this way there can be no pain from my fruitless efforts
i will go out on a search for the best copes there are

If you are an incel your first year you should live in a dorm. In my country the older guys have the duty to fuck the newbies up but in the process there is a lot of partying and getting to know everyone. Of course if you are deformed and introverted then you SHOULD HAVE LOOXMAXED BEFORE UNI KEK.

If you are an incel your first year you should live in a dorm. In my country the older guys have the duty to fuck the newbies up but in the process there is a lot of partying and getting to know everyone. Of course if you are deformed and introverted then you SHOULD HAVE LOOXMAXED BEFORE UNI KEK.
i am a transfer student, so im a junior but it is my first year here
the problem is i know 0 people, i am not deformed but i am introverted

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
i have decided to commit to ldaring, this way there can be no pain from my fruitless efforts
i will go out on a search for the best copes there are
You can studymax and you will attract people for being the top of the class, even some girl may want to girlfriend you. If you are stupid then that's going to be pretty hard to achieve. But if you are stupid, ugly and introvert then you just need to be curry to have it all.

• Hmm...
Don't know what to say, there is usually plenty of groupwork, you can go to your university gym or do some teamsport, plenty of chances but whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and malignant
You can studymax and you will attract people for being the top of the class, even some girl may want to girlfriend you. If you are stupid then that's going to be pretty hard to achieve. But if you are stupid, ugly and introvert then you just need to be curry to have it all.
nobody gives a fuck if im the top of my class lmao
i have interest in trying to that extent, nor would i just to be recognized by others

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
There there

• So Sad
nobody gives a fuck if im the top of my class lmao
i have interest in trying to that extent, nor would i just to be recognized by others
Just rot and rope im out.

• +1
Don't know what to say, there is usually plenty of groupwork, you can go to your university gym or do some teamsport, plenty of chances but whatever.
yes hopefully i can meet people at the gym i need to do some research and see if its even open bc of covid

5 psl doesnt get you jack shit lmfao
i am nt, but very high inhib
A 5psl is above average
Clearly you’re larping or overrating yourself

• JFL
A 5psl is above average
Clearly you’re larping or overrating yourself
above average doesnt mean you get laid for free, its still subhuman. what an utterly retarded statement
i am 5 psl minimum with a good body, i have posted myself multiple times on here

above average doesnt mean you get laid for free, its still subhuman. what an utterly retarded statement
i am 5 psl minimum with a good body, i have posted myself multiple times on here
You’re not a virgin and good looking. So you’re good

• JFL
You're retarded bro. You're unironically good-looking with a hot body. You are stopping yourself and no one else. Just be confident (seriously no meme)

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and malignant
neither
doesnt matter anyway i am an abused dog socially
Abused dog personality is brutal, i have it too. U shud make post about that man, i will rd

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and malignant
brutal, this is the shit i had to go through

• Woah
You're retarded bro. You're unironically good-looking with a hot body. You are stopping yourself and no one else. Just be confident (seriously no meme)
idk where to meet people and i cant be confident tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
if it weren't for covid cucking everything you could have looked to join intramural teams for sports/some sort of club unironically

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and malignant
I joined a frat and went to all the parties there, acting extroverted shit. Still ended up with 0 friends.jfl a life

• Woah
cant imagine man, it must have been very mentally damaging
well tbf I did have somewhat of a social life but I never got laid.

you seem to be in the opposite boat. a little sex but no social life

• +1
just reverse over a decade of the personality and people skills (lack of) you've built up theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and malignant
just reverse over a decade of the personality and people skills (lack of) you've built up theory
Looks are the most important factors but autism, extremely being beta etc are a huge turnoff.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
if it weren't for covid cucking everything you could have looked to join intramural teams for sports/some sort of club unironically
yea true, infinitely harder to meet people now
i know that big groups of people (parties) are technically banned rn, i really hope they arent doing them anyway tbh i cant cope with everyone else having fun around me

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and sytyl
I joined a frat and went to all the parties there, acting extroverted shit. Still ended up with 0 friends.jfl a life
what the fuck hows that even possible
brutal

well tbf I did have somewhat of a social life but I never got laid.

you seem to be in the opposite boat. a little sex but no social life
we will see if i can get laid from tinder on campus
ideally i could make them acquaintances and have connections but its prolly not gonna go down like that