My recent Yubo matches gave me lots of confidence

Chowdog

Chowdog

ur gonna make it *brah*
View attachment i wanna die.jpg
This gave me so much fucking hope you guys have no idea, I have been so happy lately knowing I will not end alone and hopeless in a hole

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I got the same feelings with tinder matches. We're gonna make it.

• +1
Reactions: Chowdog

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright, SikKunt and AspiringChad
I'm too scared to try tinder. What if I get no matches?:feelsgiga::incel::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Slightly above average
Good fucking enough for now, I still plan to ascend even more, I'm only 17 I have long way to go and I am for sure not scared of doing shit

• +1
Reactions: MadMong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShineBright, Deleted member 176, AspiringChad and 1 other person
Good fucking enough for now, I still plan to ascend even more, I'm only 17 I have long way to go and I am for sure not scared of doing shit

Careful with earrings. You're gonna wreck your earlobes with those giant ones and they're going out of style already. Can get surgery to patch it back to a normal earlobe but there's only so much they can do to get it looking right.

Careful with earrings. You're gonna wreck your earlobes with those giant ones and they're going out of style already. Can get surgery to patch it back to a normal earlobe but there's only so much they can do to get it looking right.
Don't worry dude my ears are normal, don't worry these earrings aren't to make my holes bigger these are black studs they don't enlarge my earlobe because it's on the outside

• +1
Reactions: MadMong