My reflection looks so much better than what I look like in the mirror.

Nims

Nims

👉👈
If I look in the car window and see myself I actually look so good. But if I look in a mirror or on my phone I look like shit.

Why is this?

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Deleted member 17244
If I look in the car window and see myself I actually look so good. But if I look in a mirror or on my phone I look like shit.

Why is this?
I think it's the angle and you not being used to your face. Some people used to like the way they look in the mirror and not in photos, but once they got used to it as they are not using to seeing their face mirrored. It's all the same to them for the most part. Maybe can be slight difference if the lightning and angle is not right, but that's typical.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Why is this?
Jeffrey epstein pick up the phone

• JFL
I think it's the angle and you not being used to your face. Some people used to like the way they look in the mirror and not in photos, but once they got used to it as they are not using to seeing their face mirrored. It's all the same to them for the most part. Maybe can be slight difference if the lightning and angle is not right, but that's typical.
I think it might also be because the windows are usually curved a bit so it might make things look a bit kinda squished together which might make things look more dominant/defined I think.

And yeah the lighting like you said I think with the windows being low down it kinda makes things look a bit darker making them look more defined.

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
The car window shows your wider, you can see the same with frame aswell. Distortion, thats why.

Meaning you would look better with a wider face, I assume you look shit in selfies?

phone has lens distortion
reflection could be lighting based
not sure why you don't like your mirror look, should look similar to reflection AFAIK

What the fuck its opposite for me i look subhuman on black car windows but 99 psl on mirrror

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Deleted member 17244

Why is this?
me too. Prob due to best lightening. I mog the most in that car mirror, idk why

• +1
You’re as only as attractive as your worst camera angle.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Broski and Nims