My regrets in life. I just can't get over it. (IntelligentCel)

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Being an average man nowadays is the hell on Earth
My only and biggest regret in life is that I didn't do pubertymaxxing with exogenous testosterone and growth hormone.

When I was in puberty, if I did pubertymaxxing with T and HGH (for high IGF-1), I would have gotten a Top 1% body development and now I would have been in the Top 1% in terms of money and looks.

Back in the day, I listened to my average-IQ mother who was telling me looks don't matter and that it's the personality that matters. This advice ruined my life, quite literally.

I just can't get over this... I'm thinking about it literally every single minute when I'm awake. I literally retreated into a schizoid fantasy world where I live as the Top 1% millionaire Chad verios I had to be in reality, but didn't become because I listened to bluepilled people instead of taking exogenous androgens and growth hormone.

It's so depressing and demoralizing, I haven't expressed any positive emotions in public for more than 10 years, since I became blackpilled and realized it's over.

Not using steroids during puberty is the mistake of my life, something that will live rent-free in my head forever, a mistake I will never forgive myself.

Not using steroids and listening to Bluepill nonsense during the most important years of my neurological and physical development is the mistake that ended my life and because my death sentence in adulthood. I just can't get over it...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and twojei
Dnr
Blast roids and abuse stimulants

You gotta go and do that thing

puberty is the only time you shouldn't be fucking with your hormones and let them take their due course. you woulda done more harm than good. zero regrets from my puberty-
  • broke up with oneitis just before puberty struck (nothing to waste time/energy on)
  • was hungry all the time and ate and slept a ton (prolly shot upto chad tier height because of this)
  • no gym (word around was gym stunts growth as all gymcels were manlets)
  • studymaxxxed and got into good STEM program with scholarship
I peaked in puberty and everything since then has been downhill.

Last edited:
puberty is the only time you shouldn't be fucking with your hormones and let them take their due course. you woulda done more harm than good. zero regrets from my puberty-
  • broke up with oneitis just before puberty struck (nothing to waste time/energy on)
  • was hungry all the time and ate and slept a ton (prolly shot upto chad tier height because of this)
  • no gym (word around was gym stunts growth as all gymcels were manlets)
  • studymaxxxed and got into good STEM program with scholarship
I peaked in puberty and everything since then has been downhill.
But I was moderately fat and had sedentary lifestyle during puberty, which means dead HGH and almost non-existent IGF-1.