My regrets in life (IntelligentCel)

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Being an average man nowadays is the hell on Earth
At 24, I have only 2 regrets in life. The regrets are about things I didn't do, but had to do. If I did them, I would have been in the Top 1% by now.

We all know looks is everything in life, the only thing that matters in life, and I have the genetic potential to be top-tier facially. Sadly, my genetic potential was never fully developed.

I never did any pubertymaxxing, which was the mistake of my life, the biggest mistake in my life.

When I was young, I was very bluepilled. I actually believed looks don't matter and it's the personality that matters. As such, I was fat and nice, didn't care about losing weight and looking good in accordance to PSL standards.

Most girls were liking people like Justin Bieber and pretty boy models, while subhuman men were calling these men "gays". I thought: If PSL Gods are considered fags, then I don't want to be like them, and, by the way, why do girls like them? Subhuman men were producing these statements out of jealousy.

I remember that not even a single girl ever wanted to do anything at all with me. There was 1 girl I liked and decided to text. She leaked the messages and then everyone made fun of me about being an ugly pig who has enough fake self-esteem and confidence to believe he has a chance with a good-looking girl.

And since I was bluepilled, I was never able to understand why people behave like that. I thought it's the personality that matters, not looks. And finally, there were my bluepilled parents who were lying to me that other people make fun of me and bully me because I'm good-looking and they are ugly and jealous. What a self-own... At first, they claimed looks don't matter, then claimed I'm being bullied because I'm good-looking and others aren't, directly contradicting the claim looks don't matter.

People were lying to me: "Ehhh, see, she rejected you, but you are a good boy, I'm sure one day you will find the best girl and you will be happy together!" What a Bluepill retard cliche...

I was bluepilled to the point where I thought I live in a world of magic, miracles and love, in which the Good always prevail over the Evil. Basically, I was retarded...

Due to this belief, I was lazy and waited and expected things to happen by magic. And because of this, I was fat and didn't work out. I didn't even care about if I'm good-looking or not.

Because I was fat, no proper development and pubertymaxxing took place.

Being fat basically means low testosterone, high estrogen (e2), literally dead GH and almost non-existent IGF-1.

Although the insignificant T, free T, GH and IGF-1 levels of my dead endocrine system managed to make me 185 cm and develop a mesomorph body, my penis remained only 16.9 cm in length and 13.9 in girth, my clavicle is slightly underdeveloped and it could have developed even more, my face has somewhat defined features, but they are nowhere near to these of the PSL Gods.

As for dimorphism, I have mild dimorphism and is not as strong as it should be. This is because of the low free T and DHT during puberty.

Being fat and lazy during puberty basically suppressed my endocrine system and ruined my life by preventing the utilization of my top-tier genes. As a result of this, I remained an underdeveloped subhuman, and now I need to pay thousands of dollars for surgeries to achieve what I could have achieved naturally if I had the proper diet.

When I was I puberty, instead of junk food, I had to consume meat, diary (especially milk) and vegetables, and then train in the gym. Perfect diet and resistance training would have resulted in high (free) testosterone and HGH, and the body would have metabolized these hormones into DHT and IGF-1. DHT is the hormone responsible for the development of masculinization and secondary male sex characteristics, while IGF-1 is the growth factor responsible for the overall growth and development, including growing in height.

If I did this, today I would have been at least 190-200 cm in height, with well developed mesomorph body and a PSL-tier face with high cheekbones and square jaw.

Jaw is law. Looks is everything. Money and looks are the 2 most important things in life, and if you have the right looks, you can make millions (money) with zero effort. For example, see people like Jeremy Meeks and the PSL Gods.

I either had to have a perfect diet and train or just inject exogenous testosterone and HGH.

Regardless of how hard Bluepill retards and normies cope, they can't change reality, which is that the green, yellow and purple things are the only things that matter in life and they determine the mode you play the Game of Life on... whether it's gonna be Easy, Hard, or Nightmare...

Screenshot 2024 07 30 18 36 04 258 comandroidchrome edit

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
Good thread but extremely unrealistic standars u can have perfect rotutine, diet everything during puberty and still be incel cuz of your genetics

What age do you think puberty ends

I have all except mandible

I have an overbite

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
My regrets are, at least for things I know I could have controlled:

Studied more in school
Pubertymaxxed
Was more active, played basketball and or martial arts (I wanted to but my mum never signed me up for it, fucking cunt whore)

my biggest regret in life was probably not getting into crypto at a younger age, instead of being disciplined and locked in and safe for the future i was doing fuckall on roblox or whatever jfl

atleast im good financially rn, got a lot in my crypto wallet aswell

In my case

This world is too deterministic to take it all seriously. If we could be able to get back in time, we would act in the same way 99.9999%

only thing i regret is putting my hand on my oneitis' back. she didnt take it well....