my reincarnation theory

tomm1453

tomm1453

Kelly Oubre Jr enjoyer
here i have a theory about what happens after we die. we will go back to a character creation screen to make our new character for our next life. the reason our current character is trash is because in our previous life we were low iq bluepilled so we just randomised character. but when we die and go back to character creator with our high iq blackpill knowledge we will be chad in our next life. thanks for listening

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: twojei, Sprinkles, Dendoni and 7 others
what do you guys think

here i have a theory about what happens after we die. we will go back to a character creation screen to make our new character for our next life. the reason our current character is trash is because in our previous life we were low iq bluepilled so we just randomised character. but when we die and go back to character creator with our high iq blackpill knowledge we will be chad in our next life. thanks for listening
In my last life I was a cute White Stacy I think my goal now is to see if I could succeed if I was playing on hard mode

• Hmm...
Reactions: tomm1453
Did u see that cilvanis video

In my last life I was a cute White Stacy I think my goal now is to see if I could succeed if I was playing on hard mode
possibly or maybe in previous life we were chad and content with life so we didnt care about next life and never discovered blackpill

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and <6PSLcel
tbh all my stats except my face r pretty good, when i was making my shit idk why but i thought face wasnt the meta, i dumped a bunch into height, iq, race, location and then some into shit like frame, cock as well

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, ResilientGoyim and tomm1453
what do you guys think
The reason our current character is trash is because we have a set amount of points to spec everything into, and our knowledge of life is wiped every time so most don’t spec much into looks, opting for a more well-rounded build. People with deformities and the like got fucked by RNG.

• +1
tbh all my stats except my face r pretty good, when i was making my shit idk why but i thought face wasnt the meta, i dumped a bunch into height, iq, race, location and then some into shit like frame, cock as well
the classic error focusing on the small details and neglecting the basics

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
The reason our current character is trash is because we have a set amount of points to spec everything into, and our knowledge of life is wiped every time so most don’t spec much into looks, opting for a more well-rounded build. People with deformities and the like got fucked by RNG.
perhaps our skill points are determind by our actions in current life instead of going to heaven or hell, maybe deformed people were former serial killers and criminals

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68, <6PSLcel and cannotbeasked
the classic error focusing on the small details and neglecting the basics
yeah idk wtf i was doing, this is my build:

low mtn face
6'5 height
17.75 inch bicromial
130iq
7x4.9 inch cock
white
born and raised in the west
non nt

in hindsight I should have maybe done 6'2 height and low htn (cuz 1 inch is worth like 0.5 psl)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and tomm1453

low mtn face
6'5 height
17.75 inch bicromial
130iq
7x4.9 inch cock
white
non nt

in hindsight I should have maybe done 6'2 height and low htn (cuz 1 inch is worth like 0.5 psl)
i would kill for your stats bro

what do you guys think
Could be legit

Just forcing your ethereal form to choose a specific date is really how character selection

Just numerology Maxx, im gonna do it to my kids,

Go down on a baller day, 22, 5, 5 year(2003)

I need to pick a clever date for my son in the future 👺

i dont wanna play anymor :rage:

• +1

low mtn face
6'5 height
17.75 inch bicromial
130iq
7x4.9 inch cock
white
non nt

@maxxmclooks what is ur build in this life ?

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
collect as much xp as possible for your next build
im gonna grind xp soon and then save up for the bimax and malar implants upgrades, they give a boost to the face stat

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453 and maxxmclooks
im gonna grind xp soon and then save up for the bimax and malar implants upgrades, they give a boost to the face stat
gotta get the microstransactions to mog all the free to play players

• +1
@maxxmclooks what is ur build in this life ?
htn-cl face
189,6cm height
hip circumference 79cm
waist circ. 66cm
chest circ. 98cm
neck circ. 40cm
128iq
dick lenght ~17,4cm
white
nt
fakecel
far right/right in politics
protestant christian
slaycount 21

havent measured dick girth or biacromial

• Love it
Reactions: tomm1453 and <6PSLcel
htn-cl face
189,6cm height
hip circumference 79cm
waist circ. 66cm
chest circ. 98cm
neck circ. 40cm
128iq
dick lenght ~17,4cm
white
nt
fakecel
protestant christian
slaycount 21

mirin thanks bhai

• Love it
htn-cl face
189,6cm height
hip circumference 79cm
waist circ. 66cm
chest circ. 98cm
neck circ. 40cm
128iq
dick lenght ~17,4cm
white
nt
fakecel
protestant christian
slaycount 21

mirin

• Love it
No matter how bluepilled you are, who would pick being a shitskin from Kuala Lampur?

I think its more likely to be what buddhism already says. That we did stuff in the past that made us turn out this way.

• +1
I think its more likely to be what buddhism already says. That we did stuff in the past that made us turn out this way.
i mentioned that too maybe our actions affect how many skill points we get

No matter how bluepilled you are, who would pick being a shitskin from Kuala Lampur?
Maybe you were some ugly race from another reality, and the first thing you saw was some Malaysian women and smashed the button to choose them cause they're better than the goblins you had in your reality.

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
brb already planning my stats

Screenshot 2024 07 21 235836

hey! That's me:soy:

• +1
Reactions: spermcel69
My stats are
MTN face
Slayer physique
5'9
Half White
6x5
132IQ
Grey eyes