My Relationship with my daughter

HarshBDSMmaster

HarshBDSMmaster

One rep away!
I've always been into incest and age gap but I never imagined my relationship with my daughter would get to this point. Being my daughter's first for everything has been such a treat and she turns me on in a way that my wife never could. My daughter and I also fantasize and talk together about having a baby and running away from her mother, which is certainly a big step. I wish my wife was more open minded and was open to the idea of having a free use family but sadly she isn't the type. Any other dads with similar experiences? How did your relationship with your daughter change over time as she grew older? Did your wife ever find out?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, Rea, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
You guys wanted to let all the GrAYs in. This is your fault.

• JFL
Reactions: SharpOrange, owlofathena, 97baHater and 1 other person
I've always been into incest and age gap but I never imagined my relationship with my daughter would get to this point. Being my daughter's first for everything has been such a treat and she turns me on in a way that my wife never could. My daughter and I also fantasize and talk together about having a baby and running away from her mother, which is certainly a big step. I wish my wife was more open minded and was open to the idea of having a free use family but sadly she isn't the type. Any other dads with similar experiences? How did your relationship with your daughter change over time as she grew older? Did your wife ever find out?
Fca96b3c2a4a5a57674c42c6a986a565

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Timmy and HarshBDSMmaster
PSL level of your daughter?

• JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
Make a mommy son story where she calls him a good boy :owo::owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and HarshBDSMmaster
Dont jfl react me im dead serious nigga:what:
Let’s all 3 be brothers in the story and our sister gets stuck in the sink and we take turns

• JFL

• JFL
what have I created...

• JFL
Yeah we should jerk of each other too😘
And then mom and dad walk in and dad fucks you while I fuck mom and @HarshBDSMmaster fucks our sister

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuki
Follow up thread on this story when ?
After i fucked my son

• JFL
@owlofathena why the wtf react? Does your daughter not let you fuck her ?

• WTF
Reactions: owlofathena
@owlofathena why the wtf react? Does your daughter not let you fuck her ?
I hate incest. Fucking your own daughter would leave her with serious mental issues.

• JFL