My relatives only called me handsome out of my brothers. Am I better looking? Or uglier?

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
Visited our relatives (white side of the family) twice for the Holiday season so far and both times several of the women (aunts, cousins) stopped me before leaving and told me I looked "so handsome". My two brothers didn't receive this treatment.
NOW
Does this mean they actually thought I was handsome? Or does this mean they thought I was uglier and needed a pick me up?
I've been going back and forth for days on this and need the NASA scientists here to help decode it.

you already probably know the answer

• Woah
Reactions: LordNorwood
alabamamaxx

• +1
alabamamaxx
Close but no cigar
well.

do you mog your brothers or not.
I height mog them and frame mog them brutally but idk who mogs who facially
imo my youngest brother has the highest PSL but again, that's my biased judgment
I don't think the middle brother and I look incredibly different PSL wise, we have similar faces

Visited our relatives (white side of the family) twice for the Holiday season so far and both times several of the women (aunts, cousins) stopped me before leaving and told me I looked "so handsome". My two brothers didn't receive this treatment.
NOW
Does this mean they actually thought I was handsome? Or does this mean they thought I was uglier and needed a pick me up?
I've been going back and forth for days on this and need the NASA scientists here to help decode it.
Aunts calling you handsome = legit incel trait
Cousins calling you handsome = legit incel trait

Chad trait? Cousins calling him hot behind his back and calling him cute to his face. And introducing him and showing him off to her friends.

Honestly, women rarely call Chads 'handsome'. To foids Chad is hot, cute, sexy etc. If she's shy or part of the family she'll call Chad cousin 'cute'. But never handsome.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek and LordNorwood

Chad trait? Cousins calling him hot behind his back and calling him cute to his face. And introducing him and showing him off to her friends.

Honestly, women rarely call Chads 'handsome'. To foids Chad is hot, cute, sexy etc. If she's shy or part of the family she'll call Chad cousin 'cute'. But never handsome.
Brutal ngl

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek

ITS SO SAD MAN

• So Sad
It means you’re handsome. Think about it, would you go up to ur ugly cousin and tell her she’s handsome? Actually bad analogy but you get the jist

I did call my foid cousin handsome tbh.

Surefire way to trigger a foid - call her handsome.

Lmao, but to what OPs saying. I get called “cute” and “adorable” so much it’s literally a death sentence. Handsome is a million times better

I need to inject everything theory, bonesmash theory, lose all face fat theory asap and DOM maxx

The former explanation is more likely than the later explanation. But can not say for sure without pics.

Lmao, but to what OPs saying. I get called “cute” and “adorable” so much it’s literally a death sentence. Handsome is a million times better
Adorable is what I'd call a puppy. JFL! Suicidefuel indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back