Chicago Bulls Sport GIF by NBA
IMG 2880

INB4 BAIT REPLIES

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Outerz14, Darkeningstar and 14 others
Enjoy the 2 minutes of joy before the feeling runs away, leaving you in your mundane life once again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running!, exo and 13 others
You’re still an incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension, ShowerMaxxing, PlayersGetPlayed and 2 others
Doesnt make u any less shit of a user

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: descension, PROMETHEUS, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running!, psychomandible and 1 other person
what you actually mean is that it's > 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and iabsolvejordan
we will make sure it doesnt last long

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, irkkedmulatto, PeakIncels and 4 others
Be nice to them, he's only 14.

He hasn't matured yet, just a child!
Cope I was getting called the hard R at age 7 playing MW2 in 2009

Being a snowflake is one of the consequences of eating exogenous carbohydrates

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, iabsolvejordan and Kaari
This guy has better post rep to ratio than me, it’s genuinely so over. The rope gets more intense everyday bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
why do you make a thread about it... now users will be tempted go back to your posts and remove their reactions so you revert back below 1:1 😈

• Woah
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ElySioNs, n9wiff and raleqtambrobret
Cope I was getting called the hard R at age 7 playing MW2 in 2009

Being a snowflake is one of the consequences of eating exogenous carbohydrates
Yeah, but you have to realise that the young teens that've come here during the tiktok boom are more often than not losers, they've already got a rough IRL situation, at least give them some slack online.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running!, NZb6Air and 2 others
Yeah, but you have to realise that the young teens that've come here during the tiktok boom are more often than not losers, they've already got a rough IRL situation, at least give them some slack online.
I’m not here to give slack. I’m here to give facts.

Get tough or die incel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, raleqtambrobret and iabsolvejordan
I’m not here to give slack. I’m here to give facts.

Get tough or die incel
You can help them out whilst being a bit more sensible & kind!

This constant aggression must be doing numbers on your own self, if you don't want to be kind to others at least be kind to yourself & save yourself all this stress.
I know you're a good person deep down, you only ever try to help others out & yet you seem so mean, is everything okay?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running! and n9wiff

This constant aggression must be doing numbers on your own self, if you don't want to be kind to others at least be kind to yourself & save yourself all this stress.
I know you're a good person deep down, you only ever try to help others out & yet you seem so mean, is everything okay?
They could die in my arms I wouldn’t give a fuck. I’m high T because I’m a carnivore and a semen retainer.

They could die in my arms I wouldn’t give a fuck. I’m high T because I’m a carnivore and a semen retainer.
Then you'd know that having actual high T makes you more relaxed & unbothered, you certainly seem like neither considering you're bashing people in every other thread about how they ate pasta a week ago & that's why they're a recessed, boneless sub 5.

You can always PM me if you want to vent, I'm all ears.

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin and Running!
Then you'd know that having actual high T makes you more relaxed & unbothered, you certainly seem like neither considering you're bashing people in every other thread about how they ate pasta a week ago & that's why they're a recessed, boneless sub 5.

You can always PM me if you want to vent, I'm all ears.
When you go 1 year on carnivore I’ll pm you

When you go 1 year on carnivore I’ll pm you
2020-2022 I was on carnivore with an addition of fruits, yet I was never this agitated as you are.
Feel free.

• +1
2020-2022 I was on carnivore with an addition of fruits, yet I was never this agitated as you are.
Feel free.
You ate poison, such as fruit. You were never a carnivore.

You ate poison, such as fruit. You were never a carnivore.
So a few mandarins a day have completely negated my 2 years of eating primarily animal products?

Gee whiz!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running!, iabsolvejordan and 1 other person
So a few mandarins a day have completely negated my 2 years of eating primarily animal products?

Gee whiz!
Not 1g of carbohydrates are required in the human diet

• Hmm...

Gee whiz!
Go educate yourself on the Randle Cycle.

Mixing carbs and fats activates chronic inflammation.

Not 1g of carbohydrates are required in the human diet
And?
It doesn't change the fact that I've done your "human diet" for 2 years. Oh yeah, with a daily dose of 'poison' according to you as well.

• +1
why do you make a thread about it... now users will be tempted go back to your posts and remove their reactions so you revert back below 1:1 😈
YARN | Th-- This-- This can't be. | The Boondocks (2005) - S02E15 The Uncle  Ruckus Reality Show | Video gifs by quotes | 3233ea32 | 紗
YARN | Why, Lord, why? | The Boondocks (2005) - S02E15 The Uncle Ruckus  Reality Show | Video gifs by quotes | 9d4d6a06 | 紗

• JFL
Reactions: GreekGenes
Go educate yourself on the Randle Cycle.

Mixing carbs and fats activates chronic inflammation.
We've already talked about this.
The solution to this is not to be a sperg & completely eliminate one or the other but rather to space it out... should be rather obvious.

• +1

This isn't the real @raleqtambrobret

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
We've already talked about this.
The solution to this is not to be a sperg & completely eliminate one or the other but rather to space it out... should be rather obvious.
Spacing it out doesn’t resolve the Randle Cycle you fucking incompetent waste of oxygen.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
  • JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and raleqtambrobret
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running! and n9wiff
Spacing it out doesn’t resolve the Randle Cycle you fucking incompetent waste of oxygen.
Spacing it out does resolve it.
If you eat carbs in the morning & fat at night, how can they mix?

• +1
fucking incompetent waste of oxygen.
Says the estrogenic wank sperging about muhhh keto carnivore

Coping with diet = shit genetics

Chad gets protein from lettuce

• JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, certifiedeskimo and themanthechrist

The title literally says "Don't mix these nutrients!"... which is what I've said.
Carbs in the morning will never mix with fats in the evening, it's literally not possible.

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running!, n9wiff and 1 other person
  • +1
The title literally says "Don't mix these nutrients!"... which is what I've said.
Carbs in the morning will never mix with fats in the evening, it's literally not possible.
Are you retarded? Do you not realize how long carbohydrates stay in your body until you reach ketosis?

Are you retarded? Do you not realize how long carbohydrates stay in your body until you reach ketosis?
The ones that stay in your body are excess carbs, if you eat a small amount & are not sedentary they will not be in your system by the evening, it's a rather simple concept.

• +1
The ones that stay in your body are excess carbs, if you eat a small amount & are not sedentary they will not be in your system by the evening, it's a rather simple concept.
Absolutely false. You are suffering from Dunning-Kruger.

1. Excess carbohydrates get shoved into your blood stream and elevate your blood glucose levels

2. You can also excrete them via defecation

3. Ketosis does NOT activate until fats become the primary source of energy useage

Absolutely false. You are suffering from Dunning-Kruger.

1. Excess carbohydrates get shoved into your blood stream and elevate your blood glucose levels

2. You can also excrete them via defecation

3. Ketosis does NOT activate until fats become the primary source of energy useage
Did... did you even read what I've said..?

• +1

Why do debates with you always end up with you sending youtube videos?

Do you not remember this information yourself?
You talk a lot, so I just kind of assumed at this point you'd be able to summarise it in your own words rather than slapping me in the face with a 40 minute video.

• +1
Why do debates with you always end up with you sending youtube videos?

Do you not remember this information yourself?
You talk a lot, so I just kind of assumed at this point you'd be able to summarise it in your own words rather than slapping me in the face with a 40 minute video.
If you actually followed me, you would see that I tell many people every day about the science behind carbohydrates. It gets very repetitive to have to type full paragraphs on EACH reply because you incels are too incompetent to go research yourself.

You clearly are not understanding how eating carbs in one meal and protein/fat in another in the SAME day will still activate the Randle Cycle.

If you actually followed me, you would see that I tell many people every day about the science behind carbohydrates. It gets very repetitive to have to type full paragraphs on EACH reply because you incels are too incompetent to go research yourself.

You clearly are not understanding how eating carbs in one meal and protein/fat in another in the SAME day will still activate the Randle Cycle.
Mmmm, yea.
I don't understand how eating fast-absorbing carbs, not in excess, in the morning can stay in your body until the evening at which point you eat some fat.

You don't seem to refute it as well, you just send a video of someone explaining why you shouldn't mix carbs & fats at the same time.

If you actually manage to prove me wrong, I'll paypal you 50$. Go buy yourself some raw liver or whatever you eat.

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running! and iabsolvejordan
Mmmm, yea.
I don't understand how eating fast-absorbing carbs, not in excess, in the morning can stay in your body until the evening at which point you eat some fat.

You don't seem to refute it as well, you just send a video of someone explaining why you shouldn't mix carbs & fats at the same time.

If you actually manage to prove me wrong, I'll paypal you 50$. Go buy yourself some raw liver or whatever you eat.
Let’s set up a live debate today

• Hmm...
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
We get on camera infront of people and discuss the topic at hand
There's no need for this.
You seem extremely certain that you're right & you seem to have all the proof/sources on hand, so why don't you just send it here?

Also, why are you, a nature preacher, so motivated by 'man-made paper'..?
Either way, just send your proof & disprove me so we can finish this up, we're just going back and forth.

• +1
There's no need for this.
You seem extremely certain that you're right & you seem to have all the proof/sources on hand, so why don't you just send it here?

Also, why are you, a nature preacher, so motivated by 'man-made paper'..?
Either way, just send your proof & disprove me so we can finish this up, we're just going back and forth.
That’s exactly what I thought. Another typical low IQ and incompetent pussy ass incel scared to front up.

I’m not typing paragraphs. Front up and let’s go at it.