My reposting method will soon be tested

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Stole the Jewish Magic 👺
I've been reuploading a certain streamer and his vods from months and years ago

He should certainly have a claim to it if he claims it, based on the individual this is a very low chance

And youtube might not let me pass tho

Anyone have info on monetization for these kinds of things? How scrutinius is the manual review?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, poopoohead and tomm1453
@tomm1453 @StraightHeadJames

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453
Not going to work

Not going to work
Almost none of the 1-5 hour long content has any copyright on it individually as it was all livestreamed

Almost none of the 1-5 hour long content has any copyright on it individually as it was all livestreamed
Unlikely it will work, youtube aren't in the habit of paying people who leech vods but give it a try i suppose

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Unlikely it will work, youtube aren't in the habit of paying people who leech vods but give it a try i suppose
I'm really trying mostly because @tomm1453 showed me a cheap botting website

4000 watch hours is like 60 dollars

So I'm gonna try this twice with another long form content, some alternative pastor lectures.

Bump surely someone's tried this on here

It can work I did it with esports streams I just whipped up highlights and got a bit of money. If your eligible just go through the process

It can work I did it with esports streams I just whipped up highlights and got a bit of money. If your eligible just go through the process
I'll be eligible from botting soon

I think I'll need to manually bot comments tho, just browse rumble for the same kinda videos and copy into the bot and distribute through the vids

How long did the application take?