My response to Clavicular: "Moderator" and lies.

L

Lebgfinal

User
Apparently I didn't look at my mentions enough.
So look like @Clavicular has seen my thread and like lot of users here I criticize, they seem to completely ignore my points and everything I say for absolutely no reason but because they can't admit that their behaviour is shitty. (Looks pill I suppose, these people can't be objective).
You know what's crazy, I've never insulted Clavicular ever for anything he is, and I've been neutral on him for a lot of the time. My thread was simply pointing at his behaviour and nothing else. The problem with him is being shown by his reply: He can't take any criticism, and everytime you point out his hypocrisy, he start malding and doesn't adress anything you actually say.
So why not look at his response:

Apparently the reason I want to get him banned is because "he is a mogger". Also added a old picture of me because it's fun to make fun of people who were born a certain way.

Alright so Clavicular, I'll really look you telling me in any way shape or form, that the reason I want you to get banned is because of your looks? If you think it's because I am ugly and jealous of you, I can agree with you that I am unattractive, I'm very objective about my situation and I do not think this argument makes sense considering I've been on better terms with many users that are good looking too. @Orc is a good looking guy and I have no problem agaisn't him, in fact, I believe he is a great fit to the website. So how does your argument that the reason I don't like you is because you mog me? Well clearly its not working, because you are an exception. Your face has nothing to do with why I hates you. I've told my points is that you are being a toxic, unresponsive user who tries to appear as someone useful when the only thing you can do is attention seek, brag, spread misinformation and then claim to be objective.
You've been doing this shit for months, and making this forum even worse.
So since unlike you, I'm able to formulate sentence I'm going to tell you exactly why I believe you should not be a moderator on here:
You've been insulting for not believing in "looksmaxxing". And I can agree that a lot of my threads are negative and sometimes not objective. But you know one thing that I am, is that I do not believe in blatant misinformation, and blatant misinformation is something you do share often:

1. Here is you promoting something called bonesmashing which you've shown to believe for literal months and defends without ever stopping to try to gaslight people into thinking smashing their bones to "get better cheeksbones".
Here is him saying that people not believing in bonesmashing are "90-100 iq" and providing no evidence for such claim. Because Clavicular finds it easier to put a soyjack face and thinking that because he looks good he is the one that is right.
He arguments he has the truth but he doesn't. How is that shit allowed here?.

Because according to him a single picture is "undeniable proof" and putting random graph everywhere is proof of him always being right.

Insults Syrian psycho for not believing in bonesmashing because unlike him he knows a bit more about what he says.

Bonesmashing is blatant misinformation and is harmful, doesn't work and is basically pseudoscience invented to trick retards into thinking they can magically change their maxilla with constant pressure to the bone.
Clavicular may think it's funny to spread stuff like this but he is basically defending something false that can harm the readers, considering lot of people seem to believe in it, I can only assume spreading stuff like this is negatively harming the website by filling it with disinformation which makes all of this website not credible.
Most arguments for bonesmashing comes out of Wolffs Law's that demonstrates that bones can adapt if you give them pressure. Example: astronauts having lower bone density because they live in a microgravity environment. All of this is true science, but then people deforms into what bonesmashing is. Bonesmashing is NOT shown to work in any way.
There a big difference between constant pressure on your bones via something like walking, then being a low life retards and thinking that hitting your face with a object is going to do the same effect. It's just completely retarded to believe that bonesmashing your face is going to do any difference to your face and Clavicular has yet to shown any evidence for his claims. In the contrary, bonesmashing will probably just hurt your face, risks of fracture and lot of other shit you don't want. But Clavicular does promote kids hitting their face so they can become chad even if realistically they will harm themselves. Imagine thinking that hitting your bones in your bones for 2 minutes every day is going to do any difference except just hurting you???? Even if realistically even if your bones changed from you hitting your cheekbone, it would not have any significant aesthetics impact, and will not make you more attractive and has no real benefits. Having your bone gain boss doesn't mean they will gain a shape that is necessarily attractive or anything else. Isn't it all fun to have moderator on a "looksmaxxing" website spreading misinformation and spread harmful beliefs onto people. Bonesmashing is not true, and I'm tired of people like you that are spreading bullshit in a website supposed to help people.

2. You've been encouraging people to take dangerous chemicals for a lot of the time. Most of the time without proper prescriptions or research, you just give people random chemicals claiming its going to do miracle on their face. He has the simple thinking that blocking a certain molecule in his body is going to do anything.
Like this thread where he wants people to inject 25mg of Eplerenone.
Again this is another pseudoscience bullshit he spreads disguising it as "legit" looksmaxxing advice when in reality again it won't change jack shit.
Eplerenone is a medication used to treat high blood pressure and for people who got heart attacks. How is this retards recommending such shit to random teenagers claiming that the reduction of that molecule will do any realistic aesthetic change????? This medication has lot of side effects that are possibly harmful but Clavicular again just argue on pseudoscience and just don't mention any of those.

3. Clavicular also seems to believe in "thumbpulling". Another bullshit pseudoscience that doesn't work.
In this thread we seem to have two pictures of his mouth (with no noticeable difference that would even prove this works). So why post this at all? considering your "thumbpulling" did NOT looksmaxx you and is complete cope.
Thumbpulling is cope and does not work and I'm tired of people here saying I'm a retard for somehow telling the truth that there no proof that any of these actually do anything. But Clavicular seems to keep coping despite lack of any evidence.

I don't want to have to go more than this? But why is @Clavicular really argumenting all of this and ignoring all of my point?
Why does Clavicular repeatedly tries to fuck with me for no reason but because he has a ego problem thinking he is superior? I did nothing to him except show that he is coping and that his "looksmaxxing" technique are not going to work on anybody.
You are born looking a certain way and the only realistic way to change it is
1. Growing up
2. Losing weight
3. Softmaxxing
4. Surgery
I'm tired of you retards trying to pass your pseudoscience as true stuff when you can't provide any proof. Lot of people are searching for genuine advice how to improve themselves and the actual backed up real information is being flooded with your fake dogshit. Lot of legit surgerymaxxing threads, with users showing their experience. But you are the type of person who believe in anything they say and claim to know the truth without really searching more than just the surface stuff.

You know I actually know the response of this thread, people are going to personally insult me for how I look. Well that's to be expected. Poeple seem to never listen to any point but only want to bully me for no reason but because of my unchangeable genetic trait about myself. Clavicular is really such a good guy that he needs to bully someone like me that simply tries to make this a better place with good users.
If you think it's going to affect me if you just reply to this with saying "ahah ur ugly", well I'm going to say it doesn't. I've been aware that I'm unattractive for a long time now, and I've been realistic about my situation and I'm fucking tired of retards like you trying to insult me for stuff out of my control.
"Lebgfinal is so ugly": No fucking shit, doesn't mean I can't think for myself and understand you are lying to this userbase. I never criticized you about your looks or who you are but you do it to me because its a lazy way to actually argument me on anything I say.
The only thing Clavicular was able to reply to my other thread pointing up his lies, is read it:

Basically start to menace me for making a well constructed thread without any insults or violence. But Clavicular needs to comes on here and just start to menace me with his big words, telling he will kill me.
Is this what we want on this website? People like him who can never admit they are coping, and just bully ugly people for nothing but their ego.
People on here have tried to ruin my life multiples times for no reasons, and I'm frankly tired of this.
Am I supposed to just let this bullshit go under the rug because "Clavicular mog me", even if he is spreading harmful misinformation and making fun of me for not believing in his pseudoscience?
For the best of both of us, this is actually my last thread about him and others.
I hope Clavicular finds it good and really continue insulting me for no reason just because I disagreed with him. Because this is obviously what is civil now. Having a moderator that bully users for no real reasons.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Acne Victim, greywind, KhatcodaiA3 and 36 others
Who’s reading this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: halloweed, KhatcodaiA3, tombradylover and 12 others
@Clavicular You know what, I hope you understand that all of your "looksmaxxing" is false and just start thinking like a normal person. I really don't know if you are delusional thinking your stuff is going to ascend people from incels to chad but you need to see objectively.

I really think you can be a better person and be a good example for this website but the way you act right now is just not responsible.
I'm going to hold off and just let you think. Like I said, I have nothing agaisn't you. And I just hope to be able to make a civil discussion without you insulting my unchangeable genetic trait. What I said today is all stuff about your personality that you can change. So I would like you to do the same in response. I'd like both of us be able to understand our motivations and be able to understand eachothers without resolting to low iq violent insults.

I want to live as much as you do, and I want to be happy as much as anybody else. I'm just tired of liars.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, owlofathena, Debetro and 2 others
i read at least 30% of it

good thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: t20cel, greywind, KhatcodaiA3 and 12 others
Dnrd a single funking word but i hope u two had great sex together

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, MoggerGaston, got.daim and 21 others
i read at least 30% of it

good thread
I appreciate the respect of my writing. Wish you the best buflek and appreciate your good comment.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, greywind, Aero and 6 others

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, KhatcodaiA3, Shkreliii and 5 others
That guy is a mod so I'll say that he is a pretty boy gigachad dark triad mogger and that fucking bonesmashing, dangerous chemicals and thumbpulling (JFL) 100% work even if there is exactly 0 evidence for their effectiveness but they work because he said so.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, Acne Victim, tombradylover and 12 others
DNRD

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, Donkeyballs and ItsOver999
Why do u make so long threads when u know no one wants to read everyone here has adhd

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, Hottaco34, ZachS and 1 other person
i read it all, mirin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, KhatcodaiA3, owlofathena and 5 others
That guy is a mod so I'll say that he is a pretty boy gigachad dark triad mogger and that fucking bonesmashing, dangerous chemicals and thumbpulling (JFL) 100% work even if there is exactly 0 evidence for their effectiveness but they work because he said so.
Some users genuinely believe that because Clavicular is attractive, anything he says means it works.
You know the truth: The only reason Clavicular looks this way is because of his genetics, and unlike he got surgery, he would've looked mostly the exact same without his "thumbpulling" or "bonesmashing".
His life looking good is NOT an argument for his good looks. Because his good looks come from somewhere else.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, tombradylover, gigell and 5 others
Some users genuinely believe that because Clavicular is attractive, anything he says means it works.
You know the truth: The only reason Clavicular looks this way is because of his genetics, and unlike he got surgery, he would've looked mostly the exact same without his "thumbpulling" or "bonesmashing".
His life looking good is NOT an argument for his good looking. Because his good looking come from somewhere else.
NOOOOOOOO YOU ARE LYING
HE IS CORRECT ABOUT EVERYTHING
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, watah, tombradylover and 4 others
So look like @Clavicular has seen my thread and like lot of users here I criticize, they seem to completely ignore my points and everything I say for absolutely no reason but because they can't admit that their behaviour is shitty. (Looks pill I suppose, these people can't be objective).
You know what's crazy, I've never insulted Clavicular ever for anything he is, and I've been neutral on him for a lot of the time. My thread was simply pointing at his behaviour and nothing else. The problem with him is being shown by his reply: He can't take any criticism, and everytime you point out his hypocrisy, he start malding and doesn't adress anything you actually say.

Apparently the reason I want to get him banned is because "he is a mogger". Also added a old picture of me because it's fun to make fun of people who were born a certain way.

View attachment 3048275
Alright so Clavicular, I'll really look you telling me in any way shape or form, that the reason I want you to get banned is because of your looks? If you think it's because I am ugly and jealous of you, I can agree with you that I am unattractive, I'm very objective about my situation and I do not think this argument makes sense considering I've been on better terms with many users that are good looking too. @Orc is a good looking guy and I have no problem agaisn't him, in fact, I believe he is a great fit to the website. So how does your argument that the reason I don't like you is because you mog me? Well clearly its not working, because you are an exception. Your face has nothing to do with why I hates you. I've told my points is that you are being a toxic, unresponsive user who tries to appear as someone useful when the only thing you can do is attention seek, brag, spread misinformation and then claim to be objective.
So since unlike you, I'm able to formulate sentence I'm going to tell you exactly why I believe you should not be a moderator on here:
You've been insulting for not believing in "looksmaxxing". And I can agree that a lot of my threads are negative and sometimes not objective. But you know one thing that I am, is that I do not believe in blatant misinformation, and blatant misinformation is something you do share often:

1. Here is you promoting something called bonesmashing which you've shown to believe for literal months and defends without ever stopping to try to gaslight people into thinking smashing their bones to "get better cheeksbones".
Bonesmashing is blatant misinformation and is harmful, doesn't work and is basically pseudoscience invented to trick retards into thinking they can magically change their maxilla with constant pressure to the bone.
Clavicular may think it's funny to spread stuff like this but he is basically defending something false that can harm the readers, considering lot of people seem to believe in it, I can only assume spreading stuff like this is negatively harming the website by filling it with disinformation which makes all of this website not credible.
Most arguments for bonesmashing comes out of Wolffs Law's that demonstrates that bones can adapt if you give them pressure. Example: astronauts having lower bone density because they live in a microgravity environment. All of this is true science, but then people deforms into what bonesmashing is. Bonesmashing is NOT shown to work in any way.
There a big difference between constant pressure on your bones via something like walking, then being a low life retards and thinking that hitting your face with a object is going to do the same effect. It's just completely retarded to believe that bonesmashing your face is going to do any difference to your face and Clavicular has yet to shown any evidence for his claims. In the contrary, bonesmashing will probably just hurt your face, risks of fracture and lot of other shit you don't want. But Clavicular does promote kids hitting their face so they can become chad even if realistically they will harm themselves. Imagine thinking that hitting your bones in your bones for 2 minutes every day is going to do any difference except just hurting you???? Even if realistically even if your bones changed from you hitting your cheekbone, it would not have any significant aesthetics impact, and will not make you more attractive and has no real benefits. Having your bone gain boss doesn't mean they will gain a shape that is necessarily attractive or anything else. Isn't it all fun to have moderator on a "looksmaxxing" website spreading misinformation and spread harmful beliefs onto people. Bonesmashing is not true, and I'm tired of people like you that are spreading bullshit in a website supposed to help people.

2. You've been encouraging people to take dangerous chemicals for a lot of the time. Most of the time without proper prescriptions or research, you just give people random chemicals claiming its going to do miracle on their face. He has the simple thinking that blocking a certain molecule in his body is going to do anything.
Again this is another pseudoscience bullshit he spreads disguising it as "legit" looksmaxxing advice when in reality again it won't change jack shit.
Eplerenone is a medication used to treat high blood pressure and for people who got heart attacks. How is this retards recommending such shit to random teenagers claiming that the reduction of that molecule will do any realistic aesthetic change????? This medication has lot of side effects that are possibly harmful but Clavicular again just argue on pseudoscience and just don't mention any of those.

3. Clavicular also seems to believe in "thumbpulling". Another bullshit pseudoscience that doesn't work.
In this thread we seem to have two pictures of his mouth (with no noticeable difference that would even prove this works). So why post this at all? considering your "thumbpulling" did NOT looksmaxx you and is complete cope.
Thumbpulling is cope and does not work and I'm tired of people here saying I'm a retard for somehow telling the truth that there no proof that any of these actually do anything. But Clavicular seems to keep coping despite lack of any evidence.

I don't want to have to go more than this? But why is @Clavicular really argumenting all of this and ignoring all of my point?
Why does Clavicular repeatedly tries to fuck with me for no reason but because he has a ego problem thinking he is superior? I did nothing to him except show that he is coping and that his "looksmaxxing" technique are not going to work on anybody.
1. Growing up
2. Losing weight
3. Softmaxxing
4. Surgery
I'm tired of you retards trying to pass your pseudoscience as true stuff when you can't provide any proof. Lot of people are searching for genuine advice how to improve themselves and the actual backed up real information is being flooded with your fake dogshit. Lot of legit surgerymaxxing threads, with users showing their experience. But you are the type of person who believe in anything they say and claim to know the truth without really searching more than just the surface stuff.

You know I actually know the response of this thread, people are going to personally insult me for how I look. Well that's to be expected. Poeple seem to never listen to any point but only want to bully me for no reason but because of my unchangeable genetic trait about myself. Clavicular is really such a good guy that he needs to bully someone like me that simply tries to make this a better place with good users.
If you think it's going to affect me if you just reply to this with saying "ahah ur ugly", well I'm going to say it doesn't. I've been aware that I'm unattractive for a long time now, and I've been realistic about my situation and I'm fucking tired of retards like you trying to insult me for stuff out of my control.
"Lebgfinal is so ugly": No fucking shit, doesn't mean I can't think for myself and understand you are lying to this userbase. I never criticized you about your looks or who you are but you do it to me because its a lazy way to actually argument me on anything I say.
The only thing Clavicular was able to reply to my other thread pointing up his lies, is read it:
View attachment 3048361
Basically start to menace me for making a well constructed thread without any insults or violence. But Clavicular needs to comes on here and just start to menace me with his big words, telling he will kill me.
Is this what we want on this website? People like him who can never admit they are coping, and just bully ugly people for nothing but their ego.
People on here have tried to ruin my life multiples times for no reasons, and I'm frankly tired of this.
Am I supposed to just let this bullshit go under the rug because "Clavicular mog me", even if he is spreading harmful misinformation and making fun of me for not believing in his pseudoscience?
For the best of both of us, this is actually my last thread about him and others.
I hope Clavicular finds it good and really continue insulting me for no reason just because I disagreed with him. Because this is obviously what is civil now. Having a moderator that bully users for no real reasons.
I'll never insult you again bhai.

High IQ

@murdah @Gengar @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Debetro @StrangerDanger

Someone find me a pic of clavacular's side profile and front profile and I will do a full analysis of his physiognomy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, watah, greywind and 8 others
Why do u make so long threads when u know no one wants to read everyone here has adhd
Because I'm trying to have a meaningful conversation here, if you are not interested, feels free to click off. Nothing wrong with that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, twojei, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
I read every single word, Good thread!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, skkrrrtcantdo, twojei and 7 others
Because I'm trying to have a meaningful conversation here, if you are not interested, feels free to click off. Nothing wrong with that.
I seize ur thread

More than 3 lines detected read rejected

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, twojei and maarda
I do think Clavicular makes the forum entertaining though. As much as I agree with you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, twojei, cannotbeasked and 3 others
Damn good thread read most of it. Good points. Clavicular is a 18 year old kid bro. Spreading alot of bunk shit but he does do some good research as well.

You definitely can change your face for the better naturlly through diet. The bonesmashing and thumbpulling are BS though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei and Donkeyballs
He isnt gl you are in his range
I believe Clavicular is objectively better looking than me considering he gets girls and I don't.
Doesn't mean he is more right in what he says, I believe that unlike him I am able to argument properly and I am not violent to people.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: got.daim, greywind, tombradylover and 5 others

View attachment 3048275

1. Growing up
2. Losing weight
3. Softmaxxing
4. Surgery

View attachment 3048361
I read some of it tbh and yeah he should take back a little

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Damn good thread read most of it. Good points. Clavicular is a 18 year old kid bro. Spreading alot of bunk shit but he does do some good research as well.

You definitely can change your face for the better naturlly through diet. The bonesmashing and thumbpulling are BS though
I've not said that diet is cope at all. My thread is only showing few or many examples of Clavicular passing false looksmaxxing as real techniques. We need to get rid of this misinformation and make this website actually useful and get rid of the toxicity.

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
not a single molecule, stop seething and writing essays

not a single molecule, stop seething and writing essays
So instead I should personally attack and insult Clavicular because it's easier? I'm not that type of person sorry.

Chemicals does work. Bonesmashing is somewhere between cope and slight effects.
I guess doctors should now start to prescribe this 100% verified drug to everyone because it's such a good idea.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
"muh I got no argument but I can beat you if we fought" lowest IQ argument to the claims against him

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, greywind, AverageCurryEnjoyer and 4 others

View attachment 3048275

Here is him saying that people not believing in bonesmashing are "90-100 iq" and providing no evidence for such claim. Because Clavicular finds it easier to put a soyjack face and thinking that because he looks good he is the one that is right.
He arguments he has the truth but he doesn't. How is that shit allowed here?.
View attachment 3048390
Because according to him a single picture is "undeniable proof" and putting random graph everywhere is proof of him always being right.

View attachment 3048392
Insults Syrian psycho for not believing in bonesmashing because unlike him he knows a bit more about what he says.

1. Growing up
2. Losing weight
3. Softmaxxing
4. Surgery

View attachment 3048361
almost read till i heard ''bonesmashing is cope'' jfl nigger:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda and SubhumanForever
"muh I got no argument but I can beat you if we fought" lowest IQ argument to the claims against him
Caveman argument. If you can't think for yourself, just beat the guy in a fight and you are 100% right about everything.
lawyer caveman GIF

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, greywind, KhatcodaiA3 and 2 others
I guess doctors should now start to prescribe this 100% verified drug to everyone because it's such a good idea.
It has long term effects obviously. So no dr will prescribe it. Especially because they have a medical board they are accountable to, that will revoke their licence if they perceive them as being slightly dangerous.

It's sort of why meme surgeries aren't performed routinely. Yes a Lefort 2 or 3 is going to fix your face, but drs/medical boards view the risk to benefit too high to do it cosmetically.

But to say roids don't work is a lie. To say a lot of other chemicals don't work is a lie too.

• JFL
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
It has long term effects obviously. So no dr will prescribe it. Especially because they have a medical board they are accountable to, that will revoke their licence if they perceive them as being slightly dangerous.

It's sort of why meme surgeries aren't performed routinely. Yes a Lefort 2 or 3 is going to fix your face, but drs/medical boards view the risk to benefit too high to do it cosmetically.

But to say roids don't work is a lie. To say stuff like mk 677 don't work is a lie. To say lipolab doesn't work is a lie.
I've never said roids don't work. But again it's most likely not a good idea to do like Clavicular and roids yourself at 17.

But to say roids don't work is a lie. To say a lot of other chemicals don't work is a lie too.
You are strawmanning so hard holy shit. No one contests roids work. We are talking about shit like HGH and other bullshit

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
You are strawmanning so hard holy shit. No one contests roids work. We are talking about shit like HGH and other bullshit
Yeah exactly. People will always reply to me but never really answer the argument. It's just:
I'll defends Clavicular because he is better looking than lebg so he must be right about everything !

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Yeah exactly. People will always reply to me but never really answer the argument. It's just:
I'll defends Clavicular because he is better looking than lebg so he must be right about everything !
Well yeah Clavicular is a cool gigachad mogger and you are an incel so bonesmashing works

GH also works nigger and tons of other shit too ''muh looksmaxxing forum''

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Mirin the calm stoic humbleness and acceptance of this thread. But I don't see the point of writing a literal thesis on Clav regardless of what you think about bonesmashing, not going to change anyone's mind. Most people doing it aren't hitting their faces hard enough to cause actual damage anyways

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, tombradylover, owlofathena and 5 others
I'm no friend of Clavicular. I hate how he namesdrops this forum and honestly I think the userbase has gotten worse since he's been promoting it.

Also I had a quick glance of the med that you linked. Is it a bad idea to take it for that effect. Yes. But will it work. It's not going to change underlying bone structure but it may help debloating.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, greywind and maarda
That doesn't mean anything.
It means you just spout shit you dont know lmao im sure Clavicular is narcy af but jfl nigga you dont talk about other niggers that say the exact same thing which means he insulted you and youre actually triggered (i would be too but im an introvert so maybe not)

• +1
Reactions: maarda
It means you just spout shit you dont know lmao im sure Clavicular is narcy af but jfl nigga you dont talk about other niggers that say the exact same thing which means he insulted and youre actually triggered (i would be too but im an introvert so maybe not)
Tell me why am I triggered in any way? My thread is probably the most objective shit you can type on the subject.
But you need to bring me being jealous of him into the argument? Are you going around in circles?

• JFL
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
Idk why but the girl in your avi making the pouting face is making me kinda mad
caged at incel getting mad at tomboy avi:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Tell me why am I triggered in any way? My thread is probably the most objective shit you can type on the subject.
But you need to bring me being jealous of him into the argument? Are you going around in circles?
look nigger no hard feelings you sound like a intelligent person. Yes, Clavicular is ''promoting certain controversial methods to looksamxx and happens to be a narcy jackass''
BUT SO IS EVERY OTHER NIGGER IN THE FORUMMM, the reason you bring HIM UP IN PARTICULAR is precisely because hes a popular figure in incelosphere and because him calling you ugly and you being insecure as fuck as everyone is here made you more insecure cause it means more when it comes from a guy like him.
I mean she’s beautiful, but the pouting face pisses me off
would piss me off too

Last edited:
I'm no friend of Clavicular. I hate how he namesdrops this forum and honestly I think the userbase has gotten worse since he's been promoting it.

Also I had a quick glance of the med that you linked. Is it a bad idea to take it for that effect. Yes. But will it work. It's not going to change underlying bone structure but it may help debloating.
I am tired of him thinking his looksmaxxing shit is going to do any realistic effect on most people. This is insane copium to think that this med is worth for a "maybe" of a slight effect that will not change your face.
This is just ignoring all of the side effects, and the fact that you don't take such medication to "debloat yourself". There a reason you need to restrict such drugs now.

Crazy how a mod can go running around saying he is going to kill users in threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, greywind, tombradylover and 3 others