My Response to @Never Get Up

asdvek

asdvek

He says calories are units of heats.

Well who gives a fuck?

If you eat in a caloric surplus, you gain weight

If you eat in a calorie deficit, you lose weight

That's all that matters and nothing else matters @Never Get Up go fuck urself nobody cares

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky and Alt Number 3
You can not eat heat. It has no rest mass.

• +1
Reactions: gigell, MoggerGaston and PlayersGetPlayed
was making a thread ab this necessary tho, you could have resolved the question there asaaaaaaaas:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: asdvek and majesticincel
I know, DGAF. Eating in surplus/deficit makes u lose/gain weight and that's all that matters
Heat has no mass. You can not store something that can not be brought to rest.

Also, weight is consisted of water, bone, muscle, and fat.

You can gain and lose weight in many ways. You can not pin point exactly type of mass you gained and lost.

If I drink a lot of water, I gain weight. If I pee consistently, I lose weight. This is an example.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Lokki, MoggerGaston and 2 others

You can gain and lose weight in many ways. You can not pin point exactly type of mass you gained and lost.

If I drink a lot of water, I gain weight. If I pee consistently, I lose weight. This is an example.
Calorie is not only an unit of heat, but energy

all you do is yap about the randle cycle, but it litterally proves that humans are omnivores since we can store carbs and fat, all it means is that it will use whats more abundant

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
all you do is yap about the randle cycle, but it litterally proves that humans are omnivores since we can store carbs and fat, all it means is that it will use whats more abundant
"Broo my mother died"

"Watch the randle cycle and eat meat only"

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and asdvek
The Randle Cycle proves that we are not omnivores. When you mix fats and carbs, the more abundant energy source is prioritized. This leads to a blockade of the less abundant source of energy.

This causes chronic inflammation due to the cells locking out the less abundant source into the blood stream, especially carbohydrates. All carbohydrates break down into sugar. That’s even more glycation damage.

A carnivore diet and a vegan diet both deactivate the Randle Cycle, however if you only eat carbohydrates you will be deficient in necessary nutrients. Vegans will experience major health problems years down the line.

The Randle Cycle proves that we are not omnivores. When you mix fats and carbs, the more abundant energy source is prioritized. This leads to a blockade of the less abundant source of energy.

This causes chronic inflammation due to the cells locking out the less abundant source into the blood stream, especially carbohydrates. All carbohydrates break down into sugar.

A carnivore diet and a vegan diet both deactivate the Randle Cycle, however if you only eat carbohydrates you will be deficient in necessary nutrients. Vegans will experience major health problems years down the line.

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Lokki, MoggerGaston and 1 other person

This causes chronic inflammation due to the cells locking out the less abundant source into the blood stream, especially carbohydrates. All carbohydrates break down into sugar. That’s even more glycation damage.

but whats the point of ONLY meat eating if youre gonna cook the meat, since your avoiding "inflamation" you should also then avoid the charred bits on the meat since they are apparently cancer causing but you eat your meat cooked

but whats the point of ONLY meat eating if youre gonna cook the meat, since your avoiding "inflamation" you should also then avoid the charred bits on the meat since they are apparently cancer causing but you eat your meat cooked
I eat raw meat

• Hmm...
Reactions: enriquecel

Carnivore:
lion-teeth-david-lazar.jpg

Vegan:
laughing-brown-and-white-donkey-in-ireland-against-a-blue-sky-BJG6E2.jpg

Carnivore:
hyena-strong-jaws.jpg

Vegan:
100423_JB_hungry-hippoes_jaw_feat.jpg

Over for Veganism.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
I switch it up every now and then but it’s primarily raw.
you should try raw chicken, but leave it out in the sun outside ofr 30 mins first so it ca be better tasting :soy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
im for eating fuits, not vegetables. blueberries, black berries etc
Then you’re for eating the most glycating carbohydrate possible known as fructose.

Then you’re for eating the most glycating carbohydrate possible known as fructose.
idc fruits taste good and its ot like i eat mountains of them, i mainly eat raw meats and raw fish such as salmon and tuna

• +1
Reactions: gigell
idc fruits taste good and its ot like i eat mountains of them, i mainly eat raw meats and raw fish such as salmon and tuna
Anything over between 1g-20g of carbohydrates a day is toxic

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: gigell
you do realise the "vegan" hippo could kill all of the other animals
yes but they still get mogged in looks.

hippo is like a roided manlet gymcel raging at aloof chilling chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up and asdvek
Where do u buy
Local butchers and farms. If I can’t access grass fed, I just eat store bought steak and eggs. For the butter, I just eat Kerry Gold Salted Butter.