My Result of Mouth breathing

F

fr200

Iron
I mouth breathed for most of my life especially as a child as I have a deviated septum and can't really breath through my nose when sleeping.
This has led me to having an asymmetrical face, recessed maxilla and ugly side profile.
I just need help on how to fix it.
I struggle being confident and dye inside every time i see a picture of me.
please help me (ik its bad but please be helpful)
would a palate expander help?
this is my side profile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xNexus, iloveboobs, greywind and 6 others
its not even that bad

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rgvmogger07 and Nirvana
u were cooked either way nigga and this is just survival of the fittest, too bad u did this shit as a baby

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iloveboobs, Elijah_leo and ImVerySorry
I mouth breathed for most of my life especially as a child as I have a deviated septum and can't really breath through my nose when sleeping.
This has led me to having an asymmetrical face, recessed maxilla and ugly side profile.
this is my side profile:
View attachment 3235988
Not mouth breathing, how old

u were cooked either way nigga and this is just survival of the fittest, too bad u did this shit as a baby
All because of this Jewish controlled world, escape the matrix

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, ItsOverLawg and hybobu
this is my side profile:
View attachment 3235988
Grow facial hair

mirin results

• JFL
Reactions: Heatmiser
Same for me, trimax is the only way to mitigate the harm done

You know what they say, 'no facial hair for your ingrown maxilla' 😢.
Beard is better to hide facial third flaws but for maxilla , start breathing through your nose and thumb pulling ,zygo pulling and towel method might help it just needs time

this is my side profile:
View attachment 3235988honestly there is potenial and u still look good, this is not even that bad bro, pallate expander will help you, take infos about thumbpulling and correct mewing posture, there is hope for u bro and u got potential. Godd bless you.

how brooo
Ur 16 bro, this is ur prime, get higher testosterone, start breathing through your nose. u are even lucky to start at 16 bro some people start at 20 and yet they still improve their maxilla, improve your testosterone and get healthy diet. it's not over.

Surgery obviously. And it’s pretty bad, don’t listen to the copers here

Doesn't look that bad. Only way to fix skeletal asymmetry is surgery. If its not noticable in motion (video yourself), then not worth surgery.