My retard dad took the car out the entire day

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
fucking idiot took the car out (my moms car) and lost the keys to the spare car.

I cant even go get groceries or gymcel.

fucking hella pissed.

I dont even fucking talk to him, like i fucking hate interacting with him at all tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
just walk, u got legs dont u? unless you live in the middle of nowhere

• +1
be grateful my friend. I lost contact with my brother / dad & my 2 dogs i grew up with for 4 years now...its starting to eat me everyday. Depression ect. smh.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Autist and badromance
fucking idiot took the car out (my moms car) and lost the keys to the spare car.

I cant even go get groceries or gymcel.

fucking hella pissed.

I dont even fucking talk to him, like i fucking hate interacting with him at all tbh.
GO ER
be grateful my friend. I lost contact with my brother / dad & my 2 dogs i grew up with for 4 years now...its starting to eat me everyday. Depression ect. smh.
How ? :sleep:

GO ER

How ? :sleep:
when i was around 19 my parents split. I went with my mom and we moved pretty far away. I stopped getting along with my brother and decided to never talk to him again. I stopped picking up the phone from my dad. I wish i picked up so we never lost contact. Now its very awkward & difficult to reunite. What makes it worse is I heard my brother got cancer. Now i really must see him soon.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and badromance
just walk, u got legs dont u? unless you live in the middle of nowhere
yea bro, im gunna to walk 3 miles to the gym when its freezing outside lol

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and SW01
Love ur parents :rage:

• +1
when i was around 19 my parents split. I went with my mom and we moved pretty far away. I stopped getting along with my brother and decided to never talk to him again. I stopped picking up the phone from my dad. I wish i picked up so we never lost contact. Now its very awkward & difficult to reunite. What makes it worse is I heard my brother got cancer. Now i really must see him soon.
Damn. I’m really sorry to hear that bro. :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac
  • +1