my retard mother used to feed me liquid diet for lunch till i was age 12 cuz it was "easier feeding me that way"

incelbhai

incelbhai

Bronze
man i wish i was fucking joking
dinner was soft asf vegan food too but for lunch she used to give me fucking liquid food cuz acc to her "id otherwise take too long to eat"
i looked at pics of age 4-5 and i was fucking forward grown, my mandible and maxilla were well developed and unironically mogged for my pheno, i was more forward grown than kids my age
i look fucking deformed now, legit deformed. not your typical .org autist htn larping as deformed, i get bullied incessantly bc of it irl
holy fuck bros, what do i do? my parentsr ruined me brah
from gl kid to deformed subhuman
nah man i had good genes bhai, my brother grew up to look good even tho i mogged him as a kid cuz they didnt give him liquid diet and traumatise him by beating each other in front of him when he was 4 like it happened to me
bro tf do i do now? rope tbh ngl fuck my parents
@NZb6Air @HighTierSubhuman @Ron.Belgrade

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aryan mogger, HighTierSubhuman, widdi and 4 others
She was trying to hold u back from ascending

your moms a bitch

• +1
Reactions: noobs, ascension and incelbhai
fucked me over bhai
i went from being kissed by girls who id never talked to before to being bullied by balding pajeets bhai imma rope
You could perhaps speak to an orthodontist as well as obviously chew harder foods now

• +1
Reactions: Doomer and incelbhai
That’s the worst thing someone can do to their child
She deformed you
Imagine all the bone mass you could have had and imagine all the nutrients and protein you were deficient in

• +1
Reactions: Doomer, widdi, noobs and 1 other person
That’s the worst thing someone can do to their child
She deformed you
Imagine all the bone mass you could have had and imagine all the nutrients and protein you were deficient in
yes bhai and the diet was literally all vegetables bhai 0 meat 0 eggs jfl my life is a joke

• So Sad
Reactions: The Homelander
yes bhai and the diet was literally all vegetables bhai 0 meat 0 eggs jfl my life is a joke
I feel really bad. Did you at least fix your diet now? Chew very hard gum everyday

• +1
Reactions: incelbhai
I feel really bad. Did you at least fix your diet now? Chew very hard gum everyday
thanks i appreciate that and ye but too old now for it to have any meaningful changes (im 20 now)

• So Sad
Reactions: The Homelander
Lazy parents ruin their children's lives. But that doesn't mean that you have to give up. Look into whatever surgeries you need and go for it.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Always Stay You, arabcelxxx and 2 others
Lazy parents ruin their children's lives. But that doesn't mean that you have to give up. Look into whatever surgeries you need and go for it.
thank you bhai, ill look into that but fucked me up mentally so bad what they did. i wouldnt have turned out like this if theyd cared bout raising me the right way

• +1
Reactions: ascension
thank you bhai, ill look into that but fucked me up mentally so bad what they did. i wouldnt have turned out like this if theyd cared bout raising me the right way

They probably didn't know that food affects bone structure/growth. Coupled with laziness. No point being angry with them now, just gotta focus on what you can do to fix it.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and incelbhai
dinner was soft asf vegan food too but for lunch she used to give me fucking liquid food cuz acc to her "id otherwise take too long to eat"
i looked at pics of age 4-5 and i was fucking forward grown, my mandible and maxilla were well developed and unironically mogged for my pheno, i was more forward grown than kids my age
i look fucking deformed now, legit deformed. not your typical .org autist htn larping as deformed, i get bullied incessantly bc of it irl
nah man i had good genes bhai, my brother grew up to look good even tho i mogged him as a kid cuz they didnt give him liquid diet and traumatise him by beating each other in front of him when he was 4 like it happened to me
Brutal

Lack of nutrition definitely had impact here

• So Sad
Not even just bad for facial growth imagine all the nutrients you were deficient in. Probably affected EVERYTHING inside you and outside too

• +1
Not even just bad for facial growth imagine all the nutrients you were deficient in. Probably affected EVERYTHING inside you and outside too
im fucked up

im fucked up
Your parents are more fucked up because they chose to only feed an entire developing human being processed liquids instead of just cooking food

• +1
Reactions: Doomer and truthhurts
Your parents are more fucked up because they chose to only feed an entire developing human being processed liquids instead of just cooking food
the funniest shit is my dad has normie tier bones while my mum has model tier forward growth its a cruel joke bhai lmao but whatever what can i really do except try and fix it in any way i can or rope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Doomer and truthhurts
the funniest shit is my dad has normie tier bones while my mum has model tier forward growth its a cruel joke bhai lmao but whatever what can i really do except try and fix it in any way i can or rope
Did ur mother model?

i cant even understand how is it possible for a kid to grow up eating a liquid only diet