My review of the bird movement

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

⚡️Unfazed ⚡️
The recent bird movement was one of the most legendary plotlines in .org history

It attracted high IQ niggas like myself, legendary niggas like @MoggerGaston, and future moggers like @DarkAscender

We all knew this movement was gonna be short-lived due to the radical strategies employed by its 16yo leader, @kaligula567, whose inexperience was more made up for by his unwavering spirit

Now that he’s been assassinated by the crooked Jews, the movements will forever live on in our hearts and memories

I'd like to give honorary mentions to the powerful users whose influence supported the movement (@Gengar, @YugoDutch)

Along with a few other users whose involvement contributed to the cause (@enchanted_elixir, @ReadBooksEveryday, @Rzn, @MA_ascender, @Imretarded?, @Rea, @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., @illusivespirits, @Goth, @hybobu, @chudlite, @greycel, @truthhurts, @ey88, @NZb6Air, @PeakIncels, @GlamourPursuer and a few others)

May @kaligula567's soul rest in peace

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender, ReadBooksEveryday, Bars and 20 others
the birds may be broken and defeated as our secondary leader was banned @Kaari and we may never flock again,

the ideals and principles we birds flocked under will never corrorde or erode

this was truly a wonderful time to be alive

@kaligula567 thank you for everything

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666, ReadBooksEveryday, Bars and 12 others
the birds may be broken and defeated as our secondary leader was banned @Kaari and we may never flock again,

the ideals and principles we birds flocked under will never corrorde or erode

this was truly a wonderful time to be alive

@kaligula567 thank you for everything
Bro fuck @Kaari

That nigga was a snake who turned on Kaligular at the end by working with the Jews during the plot of Kali’s execution

IMG 7791

TechnoBoss was the nigga on the right

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Bars, notsocommonthumb and 10 others
Bro fuck @Kaari

That nigga was a snake who turned on Kaligular at the end by working with the Jews during the plot of Kali’s execution

View attachment 3181949
TechnoBoss was the nigga on the right
the true traitor was @irkkedmulatto was he was the downfall of the great @enchanted_elixir apology thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, notsocommonthumb, Jonas2k7 and 6 others
the true traitor was @irkkedmulatto was he was the downfall of the great @enchanted_elixir apology thread
He was the beginning of the end

Fuck him too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, notsocommonthumb, Jonas2k7 and 4 others
When my little birds ask me of the meaning of the quote “don’t fly too high, or your wings will melt.” I am reminded of the myth of @kaligula567 .The birdie asks me to tell the story to him, and so I start.

icarus.jpg

painting of @kaligula567 falling back down to earth.

It was a long time back, when no man has ever thought of flying, let alone fly. There was an engineer named Daedalus. It was said he could make anything anyone can imagine. @kaligula567 was the young son who often assisted Daedalus with his inventions. It was Daedalus who designed the Palace of Knossos, which is still standing in modern-day Greece. King Minos had employed Daedalus for his architectural work, He asked Daedalus to build a labyrinth(maze) to imprison the monster Minotaur, and he could imprison his enemies in the labyrinth, making sure that they would be killed by the monster.

King Minos found out that Daedalus was the one who had given the idea to provide the prisoner with the thread that helped him come out from the labyrinth, after killing the Minotaur. This angered the King Minos who imprisoned the Daedalus and @kaligula567 in the same labyrinth. Daedalus was too smart to be imprisoned in any prison.

He watched the birds flying above the labyrinth, just flapping their wings. He collected the fallen feathers of the birds and made a wing by using wax. He made two pair of wings one for himself and others for Icarus. He taught @kaligula567 not to fly too close to the sea as the wings will freeze and they will fall, nor they were supposed to fly too high as the heat from the sun will melt the wax and they will fall. And they started to fly away from the labyrinth. Despite the warning @kaligula567 was too excited by the thrill of flying and carried away by the astounding feeling of freedom and started flying high, followed by diving low and again trying to reach the top. He thought he could touch the Sun, but unfortunately his wax melts and his wings feathers away, he falls down to the sea and drowned. The sea is till date known as the Kaligalian sea.

@PROMETHEUS Brutal story still makes me cry.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, notsocommonthumb, Jonas2k7 and 7 others
Im better than both those Jew kikes.

@chudlite if I hear any of their names come out ur mouth again I’m gonna put my dick in ur mouth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, notsocommonthumb, onskibidi and 1 other person
When my little birds ask me of the meaning of the quote “don’t fly too high, or your wings will melt.” I am reminded of the myth of @kaligula567 .The birdie asks me to tell the story to him, and so I start.

icarus.jpg

It was a long time back, when no man has ever thought of flying, let alone fly. There was an engineer named Daedalus. It was said he could make anything anyone can imagine. @kaligula567 was the young son who often assisted Daedalus with his inventions. It was Daedalus who designed the Palace of Knossos, which is still standing in modern-day Greece. King Minos had employed Daedalus for his architectural work, He asked Daedalus to build a labyrinth(maze) to imprison the monster Minotaur, and he could imprison his enemies in the labyrinth, making sure that they would be killed by the monster.

King Minos found out that Daedalus was the one who had given the idea to provide the prisoner with the thread that helped him come out from the labyrinth, after killing the Minotaur. This angered the King Minos who imprisoned the Daedalus and @kaligula567 in the same labyrinth. Daedalus was too smart to be imprisoned in any prison.

He watched the birds flying above the labyrinth, just flapping their wings. He collected the fallen feathers of the birds and made a wing by using wax. He made two pair of wings one for himself and others for Icarus. He taught @kaligula567 not to fly too close to the sea as the wings will freeze and they will fall, nor they were supposed to fly too high as the heat from the sun will melt the wax and they will fall. And they started to fly away from the labyrinth. Despite the warning @kaligula567 was too excited by the thrill of flying and carried away by the astounding feeling of freedom and started flying high, followed by diving low and again trying to reach the top. He thought he could touch the Sun, but unfortunately his wax melts and his wings feathers away, he falls down to the sea and drowned. The sea is till date known as the Kaligalian sea.

this faggot mogs no one
IMG 8531

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, notsocommonthumb, TechnoBoss and 2 others

icarus.jpg

Thoughts and prayers to the fallen angel x

Main image

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and MoggerGaston
He will fly again in the next life

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
The recent bird movement was one of the most legendary plotlines in .org history

It attracted high IQ niggas like myself, legendary niggas like @MoggerGaston, and future moggers like @DarkAscender

We all knew this movement was gonna be short-lived due to the radical strategies employed by its 16yo leader, @kaligula567, whose inexperience was more made up for by his unwavering spirit

Now that he’s been assassinated by the crooked Jews, the movements will forever live on in our hearts and memories

I'd like to give honorary mentions to the powerful users whose influence supported the movement (@Gengar, @YugoDutch)

Along with a few other users whose involvement contributed to the cause (@enchanted_elixir, @ReadBooksEveryday, @Rzn, @MA_ascender, @Imretarded?, @Rea, @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., @illusivespirits, @Goth, @hybobu, @chudlite, @greycel, @truthhurts, @ey88, @NZb6Air, @PeakIncels, @GlamourPursuer and a few others)

can i get an explanaition whats going on

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and onskibidi
I miss bro

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and DarkAscender

why tf I am not tagged when I am one of the 5 birds :feelswah:
@kaligula567 @chudlite @truthhurts @Kaari

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, notsocommonthumb, PROMETHEUS and 2 others
i was going to tag you but decided against it my bird, but yeah @PROMETHEUS this is one of the 5 original birds, is it he who aided @kaligula567 in his ban appeal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, PROMETHEUS, truthhurts and 1 other person
It’s not that deep lil bro 💀

RIP to that kaligula nigga doe

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
i was going to tag you but decided against it my bird, but yeah @PROMETHEUS this is one of the 5 original birds, is it he who aided @kaligula567 in his ban appeal
My bad. Legendary movement member

You too @iloveboobs since you gave me an angry react :feelshmm:

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Bars, notsocommonthumb, iloveboobs and 1 other person
Didn't even tag the minister of the birds..

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and PROMETHEUS
Cat bird

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and PROMETHEUS
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and notsocommonthumb
damm didn't even know there was a movement

@GlamourPursuer has his own gang where she's the leader, why does she need you?

• Love it
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
Since were mentioning users who weren’t tagged :ogre:

Unlike my apology to @JohnBaza, @Jonas2k7 and @iloveboobs, I won't be apologising to you for not tagging you

Your AVI and name combo has no recall appeal or aura, so how did you even expect me to remember you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, iloveboobs, onskibidi and 1 other person

• Woah
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
@GlamourPursuer has his own gang where she's the leader, why does she need you?
fr bro, everyone forgot about the billie cult

the birds can suck my dick im glad the leader got killed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chudlite, PROMETHEUS and Art of Pattinson

The movement is over. Sub5incel125 has gotten clavicular demoted

The movement is over. Sub5incel125 has gotten clavicular demoted
Clavicular has had a very rough month JFL

On top of getting fat he has now gotten demoted

I haven't had time to read through offtopic but what happened to him?

@chudlite @truthhurts @MA_ascender @ey88 @onskibidi 🦅

Also what his him that got @Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 the bird leader? 🦅🦅

• +1
Reactions: chudlite, sub5incel125, MA_ascender and 2 others
fr bro, everyone forgot about the billie cult

the birds can suck my dick im glad the leader got killed
dont say that ill have to get rapey on you

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer

Users who are viewing this thread

• truthhurts
  • chudlite