My rhino is in 7 hours

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
It's gonna be my 2nd rhino. 1st one was 6 years ago.

If my nose is still big after this one, I might just rope or break it all with a hammer :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Redrighthand, Nobody96 and 1 other person
good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Luke LLL and ibetucnt

If my nose is still big after this one, I might just rope or break it all with a hammer :feelsrope:
send before and after pics pls

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 1180 and Luke LLL
jesus christ. Being insecure about looks for 6 years+

A nightmare

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, LDNPari, AdamLanza and 2 others

Last edited:
Good luck brother - I have my appointment in August

• +1
Reactions: ibetucnt
jesus christ. Being insecure about looks for 6 years+

A nightmare

it was looking ok from the front and I was having success with girls so wasnt really complaining.
But my side profil got worse with time with the tip droping

if your surgeon isnt sam rizk, it will likely be botched

View attachment 85381

My surgeon is better imo. Has done more than 5000 rhinoplasties.
Specializes in rhinoplasty, has written various articles on it, held conferences etc...

I decided to go with one of the best in the field. Let's hope the results will be good

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Good luck man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and ibetucnt
Specializes in rhinoplasty, has written various articles on it, held conferences etc...

I decided to go with one of the best in the field. Let's hope the results will be good
Who's the surgeon?

your nostrils are still phat in that morph , can a surgeon fix that?? cuz mine look the same, though not as severe
but its still a huge failo on the profile tbh

your nostrils are still phat in that morph , can a surgeon fix that?? cuz mine look the same, though not as severe
but its still a huge failo on the profile tbh

it's not the nostrils, it's the alars. and yes he told me he can reduce the surface of them

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy

Jesus christ 5k? Damn
it was looking ok from the front and I was having success with girls so wasnt really complaining.
Mouth breathing?

Jesus christ 5k? Damn

Mouth breathing?

Maybe mouth breathing during my sleep, but I don't know if mouth breathing has an effect most puberty.

It's probably that my nose was still growing after the surgery

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Maybe mouth breathing during my sleep, but I don't know if mouth breathing has an effect most puberty.

It's probably that my nose was still growing after the surgery
Do you have a picture of what it looked like right after the first surgery?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
good luck man

View attachment 85381
I’ve had a rhino by rizk. Nothing too special. Still not sure if it even helped me; not botched though. To be fair, I was a difficult case. I had a weird wide nose - not a typical nose job.

I’ve had a rhino by rizk. Nothing too special. Still not sure if it even helped me; not botched though. To be fair, I was a difficult case. I had a weird wide nose - not a typical nose job.
how much was it?

Got the Pics BOYO. JFL if he roped Cos it Failed

So you have success with girls but still want to kill yourself if you don't get a rhino done? After all those years still?

Looks like this shit is gonna haunt you for the rest of your life

The age pill is gonna murder you, it's important for you to leave the blackpill for good.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead
So you have success with girls but still want to kill yourself if you don't get a rhino done? After all those years still?

Looks like this shit is gonna haunt you for the rest of your life

The age pill is gonna murder you, it's important for you to leave the blackpill for good.
that was just a way of talking. i have no intention to kill myself lol

Send me b4's and afters?

Took the cast off 2 days ago
today I saw my parents who don't know I had rhino, they didn't notice any difference jfl I still haven't told them I got one

before
Screen Shot 2019 07 28 at 113726 AM

after
Screen Shot 2019 08 05 at 120100 AM

my nose is still swollen a lot, they say first results can only be visible after 2 months and after 1 year for the final results

So will see how it evolves after the 2 months period

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Omg I would even kill for your "before" noes... how much was the surgery? i am really considering rhinoplasty

result is good tho, congrats

• JFL
Reactions: LDNPari
Omg I would even kill for your "before" noes... how much was the surgery? i am really considering rhinoplasty

result is good tho, congrats

cost was 5k euros
but I went with the best rhino surgeon imo after spending hours looking for surgeons and their before/after pics

cost was 5k euros
but I went with the best rhino surgeon imo after spending hours looking for surgeons and their before/after pics
Name m8?

Congratulations

3 morph

I did a quick morph on how I would like it and it's very similar to the actual outcome. The only difference is your tip is more elevated, hopefully you look fine in the front. I cringe whenever shit surgeons raise the tip too much and their patients have a pig nose from a front profile.

It genuinely looks good bro

Grigoryants is the best for rhino, heard Richard Davis in FL is also good

It's always a red flag when a surgeon has 10+ different procedures on his site (like Grigoryants). Most Beverly hill surgeons put all their money in promotion/marketing than actual skills. Another doc Dr. raj kanodia was good 10 years ago but he's shit now with horrible 1 star reviews (also does 10+ procedures). I need to find a rhinoplasty only surgeon.

It's always a red flag when a surgeon has 10+ different procedures on his site (like Grigoryants). Most Beverly hill surgeons put all their money in promotion/marketing than actual skills. Another doc Dr. raj kanodia was good 10 years ago but he's shit now with horrible 1 star reviews (also does 10+ procedures). I need to find a rhinoplasty only surgeon.

Grigoryants is known as one of best in rhinoplasty, that is his main specialization. His before and afters are amazing but apparently he made one guy on Lookism look to feminine even though most said it was a good result. Do you know any other good rhino surgeons?

View attachment 91815

I did a quick morph on how I would like it and it's very similar to the actual outcome. The only difference is your tip is more elevated, hopefully you look fine in the front. I cringe whenever shit surgeons raise the tip too much and their patients have a pig nose from a front profile.

my tip is more elevated now so when the swelling goes down it doesn't go back to a droopy tip. it will become less elevated with time

it you're going to have a rhino pm me and I'll send you my surgeon.
I think he's the best and charge way less than US surgeons

Look good, but i dont think you needed one to begin with. But hey as long as youre happy with your nose now thats all that counts.

my tip is more elevated now so when the swelling goes down it doesn't go back to a droopy tip. it will become less elevated with time

it you're going to have a rhino pm me and I'll send you my surgeon.
I think he's the best and charge way less than US surgeons

I can't pm you, can you pm me? I'm trying to find the best rhino surgeon (currently wagecucking).

It looks good, but it wasn't even particularly bad at all in the first place.

good looksmax, you gained 1 PSL!