Pakistani: 1% of profiles right swiped

White 1% of profiles right swiped

Egyptian: 1.5%% of profiles right swiped

Saudi: 2% of profiles right swiped

Turkish: 3% of Profiles right swiped

Iraqi: 5% of profiles right swiped

Lebenese: 6% of profiles right swiped

Moroccan: 8% of profiles right swiped

In my year and half on/off Muzz I've had 100s of likes. Probably 500-600 altogether. Not a single one is worth liking back...Last I checked for every 15 people who viewed my profile probably 1 of them liked me. That's not bad right? Apparently women swipe right 5% (1 in 20), so technically I'm doing better. I even have a better like ratio than my own swiping ratio JFL.

HOWEVER I have NEVER had a like reciprocated from a woman. I wonder why.... 🤔
Am I a standardcel? I know women from the every ethnicity category above except white and Bengali hate me. Especially the MENA women who are dear to me. It's unfortunate. But surely one would give me a chance right?..... Right?:forcedsmile:

@Diarrhoea @yeeyeeslayer @JohnDoe @Abhorrence @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Michael Myers

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Abhorrence, rand anon, bloomercel and 1 other person
@Crisick I'm genuinely considering going to Tel Aviv and bagging a secular Israeli cutie.

why is maroko the highest

The apps are all gamefied so you probably subconsciously "enjoy" the process like it's another match of CS, it gives you something to do and to look forward to

Even this shit forum has rep and trophy points lol

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, PrinceLuenLeoncur, NoseProphecy and 3 others
Right swipes on women of different ethnicities:

Black: 0% of profiles right swiped

Indian: 0.05% of profiles right swiped

Bengali: 0.25% of profiles right swiped

In my year and half on/off Muzz I've had 100s of likes. Probably 500-600 altogether. Last I checked for every 15 people who viewed my profile probably 1 of them liked me. That's not bad right? Apparently women swipe right 5% (1 in 20), so technically I'm doing better. I even have a better like ratio than my own swiping ratio JFL.

Am I a standardcel? I know women from the every ethnicity category above except white and Bengali hate me. Especially the MENA women who are dear to me. It's unfortunate. But surely one would give me a chance right?..... Right?:forcedsmile:

U should’ve ran just be first game on a moroccan or mena girl in secondary or college and wifed her up bhai it would’ve been the easy way they think bad of Bengalis I think

Typical curry, white only.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and IAMNOTANINCEL
why is maroko the highest
Hourglass figures everywhere. Beautiful inside and outside. Unlike the other cock-sucking MENAs. Yes that includes Saudis too especially ones in the West.

U should’ve ran just be first game on a moroccan or mena girl in secondary or college and wifed her up bhai it would’ve been the easy way they think bad of Bengalis I think
I'm regretting this rest of my life. Literally only met like 4 MENA girls in my life (Turkish, Bahraini, Iraqi and Omani) all at uni. All of them gave me strong IOIs.

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I don’t think anyone wants those women when the majority have bug eyes with discoloured patches of skin around their mouth and eyes m8 idk about u tho
They're not as attractive. But even the whites on here aren't that attractive. Not to mention 90% have suck cock before embracing Islam.

It's over because you refuse to like tall girls, mentalcel tbh

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
id settle for a 5 10 woman if she was really good looking and didn’t have a manly ass build like most tall girls do

Bro I'm not liking that 5'8 girl. Regardless of my mentalceldom she ain't gonna like back. She deleted/deactivated profile anyway. Not surprised she probably realises everyone subhuman.

Send a pic of
Bro I'm not liking that 5'8 girl. Regardless of my mentalceldom she ain't gonna like back. She deleted/deactivated profile anyway. Not surprised she probably realises everyone subhuman.
her bhai ?
You do know she prob added a inch or two to her height like all people do now

you don't like any 5'7 girls or even 5'6 i bet, anyways it's over your smv is in the gutter i think

• So Sad
Send a pic of

her bhai ?
You do know she prob added a inch or two to her height like all people do now
no she has english genetics, legit 5'8 most likely, mogs secular by half an inch, broooooooooooooooooooootal

• So Sad
you don't like any 5'7 girls or even 5'6 i bet, anyways it's over your smv is in the gutter i think
I have but on rare occasions. Never a 5'8 girl. She won't be the first. At 5'7 I might have considered it. But 5'8 too much...

Right swipes on women of different ethnicities:

Black: 0% of profiles right swiped

Indian: 0.05% of profiles right swiped

Bengali: 0.25% of profiles right swiped

In my year and half on/off Muzz I've had 100s of likes. Probably 500-600 altogether. Not a single one is worth liking back...Last I checked for every 15 people who viewed my profile probably 1 of them liked me. That's not bad right? Apparently women swipe right 5% (1 in 20), so technically I'm doing better. I even have a better like ratio than my own swiping ratio JFL.

You deny that you’re into white girls, yet you lust over them. You literally lust over white passing Middle Eastern women. Jfl at you Islamic Bangladeshi faggot.

You deny that you’re into white girls, yet you lust over them.
1%....
You literally lust over white passing Middle Eastern women. Jfl at you Islamic Bangladeshi faggot.
In what world are they "white passing"? Ask @Diarrhoea I just showed him my nafris likes. Yes they are light skin, but a very ethnic light skin that's not white in any normal sense of the word. All of them have dark hair and eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
1%....

In what world are they "white passing"? Ask @Diarrhoea I just showed him my nafris likes. Yes they are light skin, but a very ethnic light skin. All of them have dark hair and eyes.
Moroccans are nowhere near white passing lol 🤣idk what he’s on
To these pajeets fairly light skin = white

• +1
1%....

In what world are they "white passing"? Ask @Diarrhoea I just showed him my nafris likes. Yes they are light skin, but a very ethnic light skin that's not white in any normal sense of the word. All of them have dark hair and eyes.
Take a look at your profile banner

Moroccans are nowhere near white passing lol 🤣idk what he’s on
I've never denied I like light skinned women. People try and spin that as white-adjacent lmao.

Take a look at your banner profile
That's Özge Törer retard. JFL if you consider her white.
Screenshot 20240606 220139

That's Özge Törer retard. JFL if you consider her white
You're hinting that you’re into white foids; maybe drop your cope. Admit that you’re inbred

Attachments

• 1717707811329.png
    1717707811329.png
    404.5 KB · Views: 0
You're hinting that you’re into white foids; maybe drop your cope. Admit that you’re inbred
Nigga I posted that girl coz she's virgin, Lebenese (most liberal Muzzies) and 32 not coz she's white-passing. She's not even attractive. High tier LTB or maybe low tier MTB.

The apps are all gamefied so you probably subconsciously "enjoy" the process like it's another match of CS, it gives you something to do and to look forward to

Even this shit forum has rep and trophy points lol
Explains why I quit. I only play games I’m good @ and I’m bad @ dating games

• +1
This muzz ting is cancer even more so than other dating apps

Good relationships are meant to be found IRL

• +1