My roastie teacher calls me unattractive so I dropped a brutal hairpill on her

greeneyes

greeneyes

light triad>dark triad
So basically I was in my French class, and we had to write French adjectives to call describe ourselves. Me being the aspie that I am wrote the word for “attractive” as one (it was literally one of the words you could choose from, not just random or anything). My teacher (this fucking recessed oldcel who despises me) picked up my paper and started analyzing it in front of the whole class and when she got to “attractive”, she says “that one’s questionable”

The whole class started laughing and my cortisol was spiked to the roof, so my anger made me forget my high inhib and I said “yeah, just like your hairline”

She legit looked shocked as fuck and I looked around at my class and saw some jaws drop. She didn’t even say anything after but it was so fucking satisfying.

Got a few fist bumps after class. Not my best roasts, but if she tries to start shit again I’ll use more of my PSL lingo to brutally destroy her

TLDR: teacher roasts me so I use my PSL knowledge to own her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 22930, Frankiks2 and 39 others
Based if true

>and I said “yeah, just like your hairline”

>secret psl knowledge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 22930, Afrikancel and 36 others
So basically I was in my French class, and we had to write French adjectives to call describe ourselves. Me being the aspie that I am wrote the word for “attractive” as one (it was literally one of the words you could choose from, not just random or anything). My teacher (this fucking recessed oldcel who despises me) picked up my paper and started analyzing it in front of the whole class and when she got to “attractive”, she says “that one’s questionable”

The whole class started laughing and my cortisol was spiked to the roof, so my anger made me forget my high inhib and I said “yeah, just like your hairline”

She legit looked shocked as fuck and I looked around at my class and saw some jaws drop. She didn’t even say anything after but it was so fucking satisfying.

Got a few fist bumps after class. Not my best roasts, but if she tries to start shit again I’ll use more of my PSL lingo to brutally destroy her

How does a foid have a bad hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Truecel14
I most normies wouldn’t call out the hairline on women, but yeah I guess I didn’t use my PSL knowledge really.

I mean I wasn’t gonna say “I mog you to self harm you recessed subhuman abused dog”

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mateusz74, Pikabro, TopzCat1 and 14 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Afrikancel, Catawampus and 9 others
had a good laugh thanks bud

Next time she tries anything start to yell;

Fucking whore foid I mog your entire existence. Its over for you.

Next, run to the bathroom breathing through your mouth loudly and scream into the mirror like that one scene in nightcrawler.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 22930 and 2 others
Teacher lightly teases incel and he spergs

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wagbox, HarrierDuBois, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
Teacher lightly teases incel and he spergs
Bruh you really just expect me to sit back and take it when some entitled 2 PSL roastie is calling me unattractive in front of my entire class? Fucking low t

I didn’t even sperg, it was one little jab at her hairline.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 2729, Mateusz74 and 7 others

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

good one, old sport

Bruh you really just expect me to sit back and take it when some entitled 2 PSL roastie is calling me unattractive in front of my entire class? Fucking low t

I didn’t even sperg, it was one little jab at her hairline.
Low t is getting so emotional over some dumb little comment

• Hmm...
Reactions: greeneyes
Seeing through the game is not the same as winning the game---Conrad Hunter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
JFL everybody used to insult my hairline at school pure suifuel.

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes