My roommates are considering letting an underage girl (16f) move in with us.

Ronnie Kray

Ronnie Kray

Deleted member 6997 is my alt account
Basically, I have three roommates and we're all guys between the ages of 22-24. We've been looking for a new roommate since our last one moved out, they're currently deciding if we should let a 16-year-old girl move in with us, I'm the only one who seems to think this is weird. My roommates say they don't care how old she is as long as she pays rent every month. The girl says she's "emancipated" but has no proof of it, I find this weird do so many reasons. Mainly because we're adults and she's a child and this could be considered kidnapping or something. Is this just me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, AcneScars, ItsOver.com and 7 others
sounds like trouble. but hey jb pussy

• +1
Reactions: Ronnie Kray
What country

• +1
Basically, I have three roommates and we're all guys between the ages of 22-24. We've been looking for a new roommate since our last one moved out, they're currently deciding if we should let a 16-year-old girl move in with us, I'm the only one who seems to think this is weird. My roommates say they don't care how old she is as long as she pays rent every month. The girl says she's "emancipated" but has no proof of it, I find this weird do so many reasons. Mainly because we're adults and she's a child and this could be considered kidnapping or something. Is this just me?
sound sus asf, no way she making enough to pay rent. One of your boys is hittin :lul:, and all you niggas going to jail 100%

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, BasedCoper, Ronnie Kray and 1 other person
jfl "sounds wierd", no it doesn't, stop being intentionally retarded, you already know their ulterior motive.

Last edited:
  • +1
sound sus asf, no way she making enough to pay rent. One of your boys is hittin :lul:
Okay, I'm going to call the cops right now, no way that a 16 yo girl is old enough to be used/treated like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 8608
i mean do you know what she looks like?
Yeah she looks fully grown but I've read that girl's brain fully develops at like 25 so she's not really able to give consent before that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, YungStud, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
OH MY GOD, SHES A TODDLER, HOW COULD YOU THINK OF SUCH THING?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP, Deleted member 2403 and Ronnie Kray
She is prime so you are a soy cuck if you don’t fuck her within 1 minute of her entering your house

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, isis_Bleach and Ronnie Kray
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 8608
lol i mean dont let that girl come living with you, you'll also have to hear some of your roomates banging her while you are here rotting
That sounds kinda hot, I used to get off to things like that.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Jiffle at living with a female. And a 16 year old female. Terrible idea no matter the age. I dont even know where to begin with the problems that would ensue. The worst part is you would have no recourse no matter what she does because women are so immune to punishment, you cant get mad at her, tell her what she needs to pay, etc. if she comes up with some lake excuse and you call her out on it.

And maybe your dude roommates would even start simping for her. Like one month she cant pay the rent, and you tell her ok just make sure to pay it by the end of the month, but she never pays it and keeps coming up with excuses, and you want to kick her out but your roommates say “no you cant do that shes just having such a hard time!! Just give her some more time its ok!!”

• +1
just fucking lol at retards here falling for this satire post or reddit copypasta

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP, Lmao, bugeye and 2 others
sound sus asf, no way she making enough to pay rent. One of your boys is hittin :lul:, and all you niggas going to jail 100%
cope 16 is legal
Okay, I'm going to call the cops right now, no way that a 16 yo girl is old enough to be used/treated like this.
cuck, go run in a fire you animal :feelsohh:

• JFL
Yeah she looks fully grown but I've read that girl's brain fully develops at like 25 so she's not really able to give consent before that.
their brains have fully developed at 14 years old IF it developed at all. women are la creatura, a chimpanzee is more capable of consenting than a femoid lmao

• +1
Reactions: CANI and Ronnie Kray
Didn't even notice it was from Reddit until @Knight pointed it out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ronnie Kray, Deleted member 4612 and Growth Plate
Didn't even notice it was from Reddit until @Knight pointed it out.

yeah makes sense

16 is legal to bang but still the fact that they're living together would see suspect ngl

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back