My schizo brother is going insane LMAO

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
My mother uses a flip phone and a smartphone. This schizo retarded faggot (actual schizo) always calls her like 10 times a day about how much of his meds he took, and other stuff. When she went back to Germany to work, she left that phone with me. She only has her smartphone on herself.

He's called her on this fliphone 10 times in 2 hours, messaged 20 times in 2-3 hours, and I haven't and won't touch this phone, I can just all these alerts. LOL

This is fucking awesome to "watch". Ahjahahahaha get fucked idiot, no more mommy to talk to your stupid little bitch ass. Grow up, get a job, get an education, your illness is no excuse but context.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Goth and N1666
u share blood with that retard

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pau Torres, notsocommonthumb and NoReedemingFeature
No doubt he is your brother.

Hahahahaha
My mother uses a flip phone and a smartphone. This schizo retarded faggot (actual schizo) always calls her like 10 times a day about how much of his meds he took, and other stuff. When she went back to Germany to work, she left that phone with me. She only has her smartphone on herself.

He's called her on this fliphone 10 times in 2 hours, messaged 20 times in 2-3 hours, and I haven't and won't touch this phone, I can just all these alerts. LOL

This is fucking awesome to "watch". Ahjahahahaha get fucked idiot, no more mommy to talk to your stupid little bitch ass. Grow up, get a job, get an education, your illness is no excuse but context.

• JFL
Reactions: Bdot, EverythingMattersCel, Pau Torres and 5 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Goth
Having schizo dna surely explains your behaviors

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and mayo mogger
  • So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and NoReedemingFeature
your on track to be like him,he was probs like you at your age