My school bathroom is bluepilled

L

Lebgfinal

User
I took a selfie in the school bathroom. Apparently they set up small signs behind me so everytime you take a pictures you see a text in the background that says "maybe you feel presurized by beauty standard put by society", "you are perfect the way you are"
Jfl who tf put that in the mirrors thats crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, Autismcel, mike21 and 12 others
u were in the girls bathroom g

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: keanisSub3, Autismcel, fezzz and 9 others
They put it just for u 💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, EdgyFashionist, Nick.Harte and 3 others
In the school toilets there were cocks drawn, insults to other mothers written on them and only half of the toilets worked, some had their doors locked, others were smashed.

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel, fezzz, gigell and 1 other person
In the school toilets there were cocks drawn, insults to other mothers written on them and only half of the toilets worked, some had their doors locked, others were smashed.
You lived in the hood brother, but i live in a civilized country

• JFL
Reactions: twojei and Darkeningstar
NT trait: Taking selfies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, cannotbeasked and deadstock
same

nazi and communist paroles too

schizo ramblings

tits and dicks drawn

• JFL
Reactions: gigell and Darkeningstar
there are guy's snapchats in the bathrooms i'm in males only school:hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, wastedspermcel, fezzz and 2 others
In my school bathroom there were only drawings of dicks and insults on the wall, such as "Person X is a son of a bitch“

• JFL
Reactions: baerr and Darkeningstar
Wow OP! This heckin awesome! So many young people struggle with their appearance and this is what they ACTUALLY need to hear. Awesomesauce! I wish I had this when I went to school.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and ryuken
You got doxxed and they did it for you ig

Everyone knows you’re a looksmax user

I took a selfie in the school bathroom. Apparently they set up small signs behind me so everytime you take a pictures you see a text in the background that says "maybe you feel presurized by beauty standard put by society", "you are perfect the way you are"
Jfl who tf put that in the mirrors thats crazy
I thought you were over 20, how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Fucking hypocrites. They should’ve told you what they’ve written right in your face.
Brother im talking about a school sign put there like 10 years ago, this has nothing to do with me what i said is a joke lol

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Brother im talking about a school sign put there like 10 years ago, this has nothing to do with me what i said is a joke lol
I’m autistic

im not that delusional lol
Mirin inhib regardless for taking selfies in public places

Zoomer girls be dancing in public places with hundreds of ppl meanwhile most men can't wear sunglasses without the fear of being judged.. brutal

Mirin inhib regardless for taking selfies in public places

Zoomer girls be dancing in public places with hundreds of ppl meanwhile men can't wear sunglasses without the fear of being judged.. brutal
I live in a small town, there was no one in the bathroom, nobody knows i took a selfie

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I live in a small town, there was no one in the bathroom, nobody knows i took a selfie
That hidden camera in the left corner:

27ffb08f93a016093c6fd853754d0c95