My school is teaching that indigenous people had the idea of evolution before darwin

L

Lebgfinal

User
Which is completely retarded. According to them because of some old legend, of a fish that came to earth, grew legs, became a lizard, then was going to a tree, became a human. According to them its proof that the indigenous people found out about the theory of evolution. They are doing everything to discredit everything that darwin and his disciples did and give the merits to some random legend.
I have nothing agaisn't them but saying that they had any idea of the concept of evolution is retarded, this is misinformation being spread in my school system.
This is at the levels of retarded muslims trying to prove science concepts with their qurans.
Thanks Trudeau for fucking my country up with your "indigenous reconciliation program" trying to put them in every aspect of society.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, klip11, SubhumanCurrycel and 10 others
B-but the fish, he grew legs! OP I don’t think you get this is heckin big!!! I did my research on this and found out it’s actually true.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, nathan and BrutalMogger
B-but the fish, he grew legs! OP I don’t think you get this is heckin big!!! I did my research on this and found out it’s actually true.
this is what i would get if i posted this on reddit

• +1
Reactions: nathan, BrutalMogger and baerr
@wishIwasSalludon opinions on NatSoc Lebgfinal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, wishIwasSalludon, nathan and 1 other person
what the fuck does natsoc lebgfinal means
You are more racist than David Duke I’m friends with David Duke if you didn’t know

• +1
Reactions: nathan and BrutalMogger
Das rite, we discovered the theory of evolution before cumskins @klip11

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, iloveboobs, klip11 and 1 other person
You are more racist than David Duke I’m friends with David Duke if you didn’t know
That's literally NOT racist.
I've actually never been racist.
I'm just saying that this is retarded, a indigenous legend has nothing to do with science, so it's stupid to connect both.
I am not claiming that the whites are the one who built the culture of indigenous? This is like saying the whites are the reason the pyramids exists.

• +1
Reactions: nathan, Debetro, Trilogy and 1 other person
That's literally NOT racist.
I've actually never been racist.
I'm just saying that this is retarded, a indigenous legend has nothing to do with science, so it's stupid to connect both.
I am not claiming that the whites are the one who built the culture of indigenous? This is like saying the whites are the reason the pyramids exists.
you know @wishIwasSalludon believes that last point. He thinks Berbers replaced the og whites of Egypt or smth idk.

Berbers do have EEF dna which may explain some similarities

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Which is completely retarded. According to them because of some old legend, of a fish that came to earth, grew legs, became a lizard, then was going to a tree, became a human. According to them its proof that the indigenous people found out about the theory of evolution. They are doing everything to discredit everything that the white did and give the merits to some random legend.
This is at the levels of retarded muslims trying to prove science concepts with their qurans
Dude I had to do an entire class on First Nations in grade 12, that replaced my English class, such a waste of time

you know @wishIwasSalludon believes that last point. He thinks Berbers replaced the og whites of Egypt or smth idk.

The pyramids were built by the people of ancient egypt, not by whites lol.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

I was just joking about that:feelskek:

I know the ancient Egyptians weren’t white

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I was just joking about that:feelskek:

I know the ancient Egyptians weren’t white
They are not blackies either, in fact they share few dna.
They were from Levant (near israel, syria, jordan).

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Lebgi is becoming more based, I like it. He is becoming a man.
I'm common sense not even "based".
For some people here I should be saying the n-word, want to kill all jews, suck trump dicks, and talk about the new world order.
I still believe the earth is round and that science is real. Sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Something similar happened in high school they tried to shohorn the same thing. Saying that various 'life forces' were pre european concepts for chemical charges that hold molecules. Really awkward shit.

we wuz darwin an sheet. modern education is an absolute travesty.

Lebgi is becoming more based, I like it. He is becoming a man.
Bruh he’s always been a race realist he was legit arguing a few months ago on how low iq blacks are and how they never had a civilization

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Which is completely retarded. According to them because of some old legend, of a fish that came to earth, grew legs, became a lizard, then was going to a tree, became a human. According to them its proof that the indigenous people found out about the theory of evolution. They are doing everything to discredit everything that darwin and his disciples did and give the merits to some random legend.
I have nothing agaisn't them but saying that they had any idea of the concept of evolution is retarded, this is misinformation being spread in my school system.
This is at the levels of retarded muslims trying to prove science concepts with their qurans.
Thanks Trudeau for fucking my country up with your "indigenous reconciliation program" trying to put them in every aspect of society.
Where are you from?